Beach Day! (L&L)

"Beach Day! (L&L)" by Kira Nightblade

Dressup entry

Beach Day! (L&L)

Postby Kira Nightblade » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:43 am

Lia and Liam-Chapter 2-Part 1 -Liam's View
*one day later*
Liam splashed an unsuspecting Lia. "Hey!" Lia turned around, and hit the water with her tail, splashing Liam right back.
"How was your classes today?" Lia asked. "Not the best, Tanner embarrassed me in front of the whole class. Revenge will find you again I guess, just like how I splashed you and you got me back."
Liam laughed. Lia's face seemed to darken for a quick second, but quickly disappeared into an amused expression "What did he do?" she asked, "I teased him about having a girlfriend in front of class, now he's teasing me." Liam replied. Lia laughed. "Time for Lunch!" she exclaimed.
"Good, I'm starved!" Lia set out a blanket on the warm sand, and took out the snacks. After, Liam picked up a small branch and started carving on it with his pocket knife.
"That's a cool knife." Lia commented. Liam held it out so she could see it better. Unnoticed by Liam, Lia's tail and ears drooped but she quickly forced them to be normal. "Where'd you get it?" she asked.
"I.. in.. in a village raid." Lia tilted her head. "I lived in a small village when I was little, one day, raiders came. The Shadow Survivors I think they called themselves. They.. They killed my mother and brother, leaving just me and my dad and little sister. My dad took revenge, he used this knife, 'Revolen' he calls it, it means Revenge in the old language. Some day I will avenge my family. Those raiders had no mercy, I will show no mercy on them." Liam looked up at Lia and saw her looking very sorry. "I'm sorry, I know I just met you-" "No. It's fine." Lia said softly.
And they hugged.

(and you thought this would be a normal highschool love story)
Chapter 1:

Part 1: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3949471

Part 2: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3949873
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Kira, you can call me Sarah if you
want! I'm your average straight, home-
schooling christian, bookworm; who loves
Hunger Games, Warrior Cats, Maze Runner,
Wings of Fire, Fantasy, and just anything
related to.. Fantasy. I love border collies,
horses, and cheetahs. (or any dogs or cats)
also I really really really really love Owl City!
Please feel free to PM me to set up a roleplay!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

────────────────────( Image !! in your favor. )────────
Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beach Day! (L&L)

Postby happylilly234 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Dang. The plot thickens.
Still, SO CUTE!
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

happylilly234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beach Day! (L&L)

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:42 pm

GAHHHHHH, THESE TWO ARE THE SWEETEST TOGETHER <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me