Reporting in now Officer #1023 We found some weird stuff do

"Reporting in now Officer #1023 We found some weird stuff do" by lucie20

Dressup entry

Reporting in now Officer #1023 We found some weird stuff do

Postby lucie20 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 pm

-Reporting in now Officer #1023- We found some weird stuff down here but we haven't locked on to any movement in this water *BEEP BLOOP* What? They are all around us... Great... *Breaks fourth wall* Hey you yes you can you help us? We need to help my friend.. our evil nemesis had him plucked out of the water.. if we don't find all of the 11 Shadows of Hope.. We will lose Everything.. the the Earth will be destroyed.. by Evil Doctor Fisher Bird. Yes Evil Doctor Fisher Bird will destroy the world by finding and Enslaving! these poor shadows of our hope and dreams WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM!! looks like Professor Penguin has found some..
by a lit lantern..?? what its lit what logic is this?? *GRUMBLE* uh oh... i believe we have more trouble...
-REPORTING BACKUP ANY BODY READ ME?? This is Officer #1023!! ANy body there? >Line is dead< OH NO THE Kelp or seaweed is alive.... i mean it is alive with Evil doctor Fisher Bird device oh no the *Hopes of SANTA??*...........we are doomed...we have to fix the evil machine and turn it back to good ... good the Evil Doctor Fisher Bird is stunned quick grab all 11 did you find them all?!! HURRY WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME... pLEASE HURRY!!
lucie20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me