by Scei

by Scei

by Scei

by Scei

by Scei

AmberClan Hub dnp

Postby Scei » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:17 am

xxx

A cheery group of cats dedicated to encouraging the seasons and embracing the cold! The clan lives an a maple-beech forest and are pretty new to the territory! They currently have no neighboring clans and own about 25 acres of land.

Leader:
    xxxxxxxxx Rowanstar xx xxx
      A cinnamon ticked sable short hair tom with green eyes, white specks throughout his fur,
      and a long tail.

Deputy:
    xxxxxxxxx Cottonfur xx xxx
      A white and silver classic tabby she-cat with long fur and striking blue eyes. her fur is very
      soft and she is very stealthy!

Medicine Cat:
    xxxxxxxxx Moonflame xx xxx
      A blue classic tabby tom with ruffled cheek fur, a white belly, and tufted ears. his right eye
      is scarred over and no longer usable.

Warriors:
    xxxxxxxxx Owlflight xx xxx
      A long furred dark grey mackerel tabby tom. his distant relatives were Maine Coon Kittypets.
      He has grey-blue eyes, silver whiskers, and is slightly larger then most cats.

xxxxxxxxx Foxlight xx xxx
      A ginger spotted tabby she-cat with green-blue heterochromia. Her tail is longer the usual
      and she has white socks, underbelly, and tailtip

xxxxxxxxx Wolfclaws xx xxx
      A dark grey mackerel tabby tom with tufted ears, green eyes, and strange face markings.
      his paws are dark.

xxxxxxxxx Maplestorm xx xxx
      A chocolate LaPerm She-cat with hazel-green eyes and a shorter tail.

xxxxxxxxx Bearcreek xx xxx
      A blind chocolate Abyssinian she-cat with wrinkled whiskers and a large scar on the
      back of her neck

xxxxxxxxx Quietnight xx xxx
      A Black tabby She-cat with a bob tail and tufted ears and cheeks. She has Amber eyes.

Apprentices:
    xxxxxxxxx X xx [url=url]xxx[/url]
      None yet

Queens:
      None yet

Kits:
      None yet

Elders:
      None yet

Starclan wrote:xxx
xxx

xxxxxxxxx xx [url=url]name[/url] Rank

Dark Forest wrote:xxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxx xx [url=url]name[/url] Rank

These cats may not have a real-life fitting description.
the description given does not have to physically follow breeding possibilities and is just the best description I could give them.

Code: Select all
[b]RANK: [/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#6e0d25][size=85]NAME[/size][/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [url=REFURL][size=65]xxx[/size][/url] [size=75][color=#dcab6b][list]
DESCRIPTION
[/list][/color][/size]

[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#6e0d25][size=85]NAME[/size][/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [url=REFURL][size=65]xxx[/size][/url] [size=75][color=#dcab6b][list]
DESCRIPTION
[/list][/color][/size]

Last edited by Scei on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AmberClan Hub dnp

Postby Scei » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:55 am

Gather 'round I'll tell you a tail.

Story #.  [Irl_Date] [url=url]Title[/url]

Story 1. [Nov. 12] No Longer Fallen
      Story #. [Irl_Date] [url=url]Title[/url]
Last edited by Scei on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:00 am

Looking to explore? Let me give you directions...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[img]img[/img]

[img]img[/img]

[img]img[/img]

[img]img[/img]

[img]img[/img]

[img]img[/img]

[img]img[/img]
Points of interest wrote:Lightning tree - a fallen tree that has strange yellow lichen growing over it is a squiggly pattern. The yellow plant is not dangerous however it's quite strange that this tree is the only one with the growing moss.
Thunder cave -a cave that makes a strange sound after the rain, a deep rumbling echo can be heard, exploring it deeper will show that the sound is from an underground river.
Home tree -the clan home, while its not the biggest tree, it definitely is strange. The large maple was grown out of a nurse stump that had long disappeared, making the roots of the tree twist and tangle around each other
Owls nest -the largest tree in the forest, while there doesnt seem to be an owl living here anymore there is definitely an abandoned owl nest higher up. This is where apprentices practice tree climbing.
Sundrown Stream -a small running body of water after the rain these rapids get pretty fast. Nothing special about this stream, it's pretty nice not too swift on a normal day, freezes over in winter but not too thick.
StreamMaw -the last visible part of the stream, this part of the stream can be seen going down between a couple of boulders before the stream disappears underground.
Sun Cliffs -sunrise direction cliffs that are almost unscalable. Good place for clay.
n/a -desc.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Last edited by Scei on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:06 pm

X
This is the roleplay version of my own clan, this will be seen as an
'alternate universe' as that one and will not actually be the same clan
As if other cats survived fallenclan

Rules
      • you may not choose a full name that is the same as any of the cats in the other thread
      • all users in this thread must be semi active (post atleast once and a while every few days)
      • no cat can share a prefix and/or suffix (this is to prevent confusion)
      • each user can roleplay up to 3 cats, only one of which can be a high rank
      • higher rank users must be more active then normal users, they must post atleast daily
      • Ooc/Out of character must be on the discussion thread, or on the roleplay thread clearly marked as OOC
      • if something is occurring in a different area then you, you may not drop everything and go to that place, your cat will not know something like a cat fight it happening they should act like anything else
      • spread out what is happening in you posts. One post can not contain an entire days worth of actions, your cat is not fast enough to get up, stretch, eat food, go hunting, make a patrol, and go to the edge of the border in one post, no matter how much you think you could! You're welcome to do all those things, just dont do it within a couple of posts, spread them out.
      • Please post with atleast four sentences per character. If your having issues doing this; what is your character doing, what are they thinking, what do they think of who they're talking to, describe what's going on around them...
      • Extreme violence or any sexual act should be taken to black out. Do not specify dark details of your cat dying when they do.
      • I encourage the deaths of your cats, it makes room for new cats and continues generations; however it is polite to ask the other cat's user beforehand (PM them and make sure they're willing to give to that character) while you dont have to, if you dont ask and it messes up something people were planning you will be taken into account for causing issues with the storyline.
      • no cat in perfect, it will be up to the entire thread as to who gets to be part of the prophecy or an intense event.
      • your cat is not perfect, it is common to get scratched or beat up occasionally, please remember this when roleplaying in fights.
      • I encourage you to go back and continue to update your character description, friends/family, and possible history as your character works through the roleplay. If you'd like something to be a big part of your character's story please add it!
      • for a should be posted on the [url=wip]discussion thread[/url]

Guidelines

• any cat can be any sexuality
      • these cats can build or arrange things, ie sorting, crafting with wet clay, building dens, etc.
      • you do not have to remove your signature, but I'd appreciate it if you did when your signature is filled with "grow eggs" or advertisements for closed species/other threads. If your signature is small like mine you're perfectly fine.
      • if you do not agree with how I run my roleplay you do not have to join ^v^
      • please keep cursing and swears to warrior terms!

territory
        wip
      Prey
        wip
      Predators
        wip
      Neighbors
        wip
Last edited by Scei on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AmberClan cat coding

Postby Scei » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:51 pm

[center][color=transparent]xxx[/color]

[color=#6e0d25][b]RANK[/b][/color] :: [color=#dcab6b]NAME[/color]
[size=85]Gender :: Age Moons :: Sexuality[/size]
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
[color=#6e0d25]Description[/color]
[color=#dcab6b]wording[/color]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/center][size=85][b][quote="[color=#6e0d25]Known History[/color]"]
[color=#dcab6b][center]wording[/center][/color][color=transparent]xxx[/color][/quote][/b][/size]
[center]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/center][right][size=85][b][quote="[color=#6e0d25]About Them::[/color]"]

[color=#dcab6b]Strengths[/color]  ::  [list][color=#dcab6b][*] one
[*] two
[*] three

[/color][/list][color=#dcab6b]Weaknesses[/color]  ::  [list][color=#dcab6b][*] one
[*] two
[*] three

[/color][/list][/quote][/b][/size][/right][size=85][b][left][quote="[color=#6e0d25]Relations[/color]"]

[color=#dcab6b]Family[/color]  ::  [list][color=#dcab6b]Name :: [i]relationship[/i]
Name :: [i]relationship[/i]
[/color][/list]
[color=#dcab6b]Friends[/color]  ::  [list][color=#dcab6b]Name :: [i]relationship[/i]

[/color][/list][/quote][/b][/size][/left]
[center][color=transparent]xxx[/color][/center]

[center][size=85][b][quote="[color=#6e0d25]Personality[/color]"][list][color=#dcab6b]wording[/color][/list]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][/quote][/b][/size][/center]

[color=transparent]xxx[/color]

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

back any time soon.
Scei