Lennie the Wizard

"Lennie the Wizard" by Seabird

Dressup entry

Lennie the Wizard

Postby Seabird » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:05 am

This year's LOLO pet. :0

Lennie whippped out the fluffy blue cloak and dramatically swept it over his small shoulders. He proudly looked at himself in the mirror, the sun setting in his bedroom window. Today was Halloween, his favorite night of the year. How could he not love the flashy costumes and the sweet treats he would get tonight?

Lennie pinned the cloak carefully with a silver pin, and rummaged through his wooden chest for the final pieces of his latest costume. He pulled out a starry wizard's hat, carefully handmade out of the scraps of a galaxy dress. After setting it delicately over his soft ears, he grabbed his wand, perfectly whittled down from the perfect sycamore twig he had found last week. On the sycamore wand's tip was a shining stone, polished diligently until it glittered. He was far too small to buy store costumes like the other pets, so he had gone the extra mile to craft his own masterpiece. Now fully dressed, he peered into the mirror one last time.

"It's perfect!" he whispered to himself. His velvety nose twitched with glee as he admired his handiwork. Suddenly, Lennie realized the shadows had grown longer in his cozy room. That meant that it was time to go.

He dashed as fast as his little legs could carry him, cloak fluttering in the autumn wind. He weaved between giant feet and ducked past flowing skirts.

"Excuse me! Sorry!" he squeaked, passing fellow trick-or-treaters in a hurry. He dodged a cranky crow, who cawed and cried at Lennie until he was far enough away. He scurried over crunchy red leaves and sprinted over the cold concrete sidewalk.

Finally, Lennie arrived at the first house. Filled with Halloween spirit, he eagerly hopped up to the towering door and gave three good, hard knocks.

Trick or Treat!
ღღ Hiya, I'm Seabird! ღღ

ImageImageImageImageImage

Other Stuff wrote:ImageImage ImageImageImage

-------------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
I love trades, feel free to send one!

☆๑☆
๑☆๑
☆๑☆
๑☆๑