it was a dream; or so i believed. by blimq

Based on Click to view
Artist blimq [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

it was a dream; or so i believed.

Postby blimq » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 am

i'm finally getting to this lovely, lovely kid by @eonian .. thank you so much !! i love everything about them <3

caoimhghin, male, queer, young adult
      > used to getting his name pronounced incorrectly, instead goes by cam, min, or gin-gin. always uses nicknames unless their name is pronounced correctly the first time
      > has idiopathic hypersomnia, but takes medicine to decrease the effects
      > suffered brain trauma after falling down stairs while sleepwalking as a child
      > has many habits in order to stay awake otherwise such as brushing fur, combing hair, writing down notes of classical music pieces he enjoys the most (his favorite is Beethoven's 5th symphony), or drawing anatomically correct diagrams of flowers with labels (his favorite being white orchids)
      > very soft, physically and personality-wise
      > extremely smart but very humble about it
      > collects pennies of every year
      > doesn't know what occupation they want

> very stubborn even though it's in a gentle way
      > set views about every controversial topic but always keeps them to himself in an effort not to upset anyone
      > actually an extrovert despite not being loud, they enjoy staying awake in order to socialize
      > slightly careful, observant to a degree, and welcoming
      > has a social media specifically for photography and their diagrams and another for their personal posts
      > always at ease, radiates a calm aura
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me