Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

-Squirrels of the pines- *please do not post* by realkitty56

Based on Click to view
Artist realkitty56 [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

-Squirrels of the pines- *please do not post*

Postby realkitty56 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:57 pm

[img]-Res%20for%20sign%20anyway%20-w--[/img]

Lore wrote:there is a group of squirrels who live in a wood, a wood of only pine trees. the squirrels are mostly like normal squirrels, except they are sightly larger. also, they have small patches of bristly fur the color of pine needles that helps them camouflage. their eyes are always the same color of their pine-needle fur, and They were known as jumpers as well, since they were thought to land on any attacker's face and scratch them if they thought they were going to be harmed, or their family was going to be harmed.

After knowing this, Hunters of deer and other Animals that live in pine tree forests, watch out for any movement that looks unnatural to wind or other reason, though the squirrel's camoflauge is so good, about 20 attacked one hunter because coming into a main breeding ground for these little creatures. Since then, these little squirrels have been found and you can likely make at least a friend in this here forest by finding a friendly one!

*Post res, do not post here!*
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups