Not nice

"Not nice" by .Shakira.

Dressup entry

Not nice

Postby .Shakira. » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:49 pm

The adventures of
Tummy, Wummy,
And
Bummy (Its based off of something I did on google slides!)

Once upon a squid there was a squid named Tummy, Wummy, And Bummy.
Soon they came across their friend named Everest. (If you didn't know the squids can go on land and Everest could go in sea.)
Soon when everest left they were swimming until… they came across a wizard. (The squid on the dressup is the wizard!)
The wizard said “My name is Not nice, my cats name is Not nice, my dogs name is Not nice, my birds name is Not nice, my friends name is Not nice, and everything I own is named Not nice.”
And the wizard said “ I shall turn you into seats in a lyft car in Colorado and there is only 1 way to get out of being in the lyft car but I’m not telling!” “WAAAAAAAAAAAH!” cried Tummy “Ummmmmm…” said Wummy “Awkward!” said Bummy. “The wizard said button right?” asked Bummy “LOOK!” said Tummy with his loud voice “What is so important right now!?” asked Wummy “IT SAYS PUSH!” said Tummy “Leave it alone!” said Wummy “OK” said Tummy.
A car door opens someone goes in the cars front seat “Lets wait for some rides” said a strange voice “YEAHHHHHHHH! LET’S WAIT FOR SOME RIDES!” said Tummy “What a strange car” said the strange voice. Ding, ding, ding, click! Went something strange “IT SAID TOMMY SQUID ON THE STRANGE OBJECT! HE MUST BE RELATED!” said Tummy.
“Tummy leave that push button alone!” whispered Wummy “NO!” shouted Tummy “Then I won't make you a sweater when we get to the ocean!” said Wummy “FINE!” said Tummy. That's all I have so far I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me