Based on Click to view
Artist Architeuthid [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wyoraptor #9

Postby Architeuthid » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:44 am

it is spooky season! my favorite time! and so, of course, here's a spooky 'raptor. don't ask what that green stuff on the bandage is. maybe it's ectoplasm?
for this competition, tell me a scary story from the 'raptor's point of view. it doesn't have to be something that really happened to them, but it can be.
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]sex:[/b]
[b]story:[/b]

END DATE - october 31st

the winner is Slifer The SkyNoodle!

Slifer The SkyNoodle wrote:username: Slifer The SkyNoodle
name: Kostra
sex: male
story: He remembers having no name. He remembers the cold fear that had encased his spine for years, watching behind dense glass walls to the figures beyond. He remembers the 'sacrifices' the odd featherless individuals started to take out from their small enclosure. The way they would place his family in intricate circles marked with runes, and then kill them in that circle. The way those runes would light up from a neutral blue to a crimson red. It would only last a second, until the circle dimmed and became dormant. It wasn't until they had placed five of them in their, himself included. The other four went down first, protecting him since he was the youngest and most frail. He remembers the circle lighting up too bright, the ground rumbling, the sound of the humans screeching as some sort of supernatural presence was drawn forward, and pushed onto the only living thing; Kostra himself. He remembers the agony, the all-consuming ice that filled his being as another entity was shoved into his subconscious. Electric-like colors patterned themselves onto his once white plumage. It turned inky and dark, and those electric patterns formed something to the likeness of bones. He remembers his rage, and a rage that was not his own. He remembers exiting the circle, and the bloodpainhunger that struck through him as fast as his claws struck through soft flesh. In the aftermath, the single Wyoraptor stood alone. He was no longer just Kostra. He was now more.

Last edited by Architeuthid on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wyoraptor #9

Postby fatcat123 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:07 am

[b]username:fatcat123
[b]name:Jake
[b]sex:male
[b]story:i sped pat the bushes in the forest i tipped over a weed and got cut on my leg i had to get to hibernation i decided to act fast i ran to a clear patch and dug it up to make a nice little nest i fitted myself in just perfectly hen i smelt something CANDY i looked out and saw so many trick or treaters i wished i could just collect some candy so i decided t steal a costume it was a very nice one i went out into the streets and go some candy and ate and ate until in fell asleep in my hibernation hole and all was peaceful

THE END

unless you want it to be longer
i just think it looks amazing
Hi, this is fatcat123. I love to roleplay and play video games. I like doodling and art but not that good anyway yeah welcome to my account and stuff
fatcat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:59 am

username:
name:
sex:
story:
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:39 pm

username:
gentle .wav
name:
X1
sex:
Male
story:
It was no use trying to escape. The metal bars were cold, hard, and unforgiving. A tall figure in a long white coat went up to his cage, and wrote "X1," as well as the other raptors. He could hear them crying out, scratching, roaring, some in restless sleep with a small feather-like protrusion in their neck. The tall white figures talking around with hard echoing footsteps, their deep voices resonating in his ears.

WIP (;
Last edited by mediocre mackerel on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slifer The SkyNoodle » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:31 pm

username: Slifer The SkyNoodle
name: Kostra
story: He remembers having no name. He remembers the cold fear that had encased his spine for years, watching behind dense glass walls to the figures beyond. He remembers the 'sacrifices' the odd featherless individuals started to take out from their small enclosure. The way they would place his family in intricate circles marked with runes, and then kill them in that circle. The way those runes would light up from a neutral blue to a crimson red. It would only last a second, until the circle dimmed and became dormant. It wasn't until they had placed five of them in their, himself included. The other four went down first, protecting him since he was the youngest and most frail. He remembers the circle lighting up too bright, the ground rumbling, the sound of the humans screeching as some sort of supernatural presence was drawn forward, and pushed onto the only living thing; Kostra himself. He remembers the agony, the all-consuming ice that filled his being as another entity was shoved into his subconscious. Electric-like colors patterned themselves onto his once white plumage. It turned inky and dark, and those electric patterns formed something to the likeness of bones. He remembers his rage, and a rage that was not his own. He remembers exiting the circle, and the bloodpainhunger that struck through him as fast as his claws struck through soft flesh. In the aftermath, the single Wyoraptor stood alone. He was no longer just Kostra. He was now more.
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage
pls donate to the chicken empire
Slifer The SkyNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:51 pm

username: Redwolf466
name: Selkie
story:
It was dark, raining and cold.
How could this day get any worse?
Welp Selkie certainly found out...

Selkie Wandered along the narrow forest path as he did every night to get to his roosting place, around the bend, turn left, then left again. Simple right??
As Selkie finally got to the last left he saw a huge flash of light and herd the sharp crack of wood coming from near his nesting tree...

Sorry got to leave this here for now the site is about to go down for maintenance!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Architeuthid » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:44 am

hey, I've noticed a couple of you haven't finished your stories - if you want an extension, I'll give you until the 31st to notify me, otherwise I'll judge then.
Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Architeuthid » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:10 am

sorry it took me a while to get around to judging; Halloween was kind of nuts and then NaNoWriMo ate up a chunk of my time.
the winner is Slifer The SkyNoodle! congratulations! that was a disturbing story, I have to say, and I think you probably would have won even if other people properly finished their forms. eugh. possession is always unsettling.
Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slifer The SkyNoodle » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:53 am

Omg thank you so much! <3
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage