Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mods lock please by .Shakira.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Shakira. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mods lock please

Postby .Shakira. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:58 am

Check the second version of Artist search. https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4124226
Last edited by .Shakira. on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: artist search

Postby .Shakira. » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:54 am

bump
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:07 pm

bump

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:13 pm

bump

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Bump

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:45 pm

bump artist's needed everyone when they are a artist can make as much as they want

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:49 am

Please enter please no line edits and also please enter I need artists I am behind

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:55 am

wolfs avanue wrote:Please enter please no line edits and also please enter I need artists I am behind

;)

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:15 pm

bump

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deer and the cat » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:52 am

Bump and a mark.
Credit to Mune ☽ for my avatar!
Link(s)
Link(s)
Link(s)
Link(s)
©

Hello, Nice to meet you! My favorite animal is a deer. I'm my zodiac is Siggaris.
My birthday is on December 22nd.

𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚜!
I'm a Rabbit!

Rabbits are kind, sensitive, elegant, artistic, lucky, cautious, flexible, good friend
Sometimes they can be moody, shy, lazy, opportunistic. Image Image Image
Deer and the cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me