The Anian Colony Inktober event 005 by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Anian Colony Inktober event 005

Postby Kenobi. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Welcome to the Anian colony: a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape. Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales. Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star system? The possibilities are up to you..

Belongs to Hydra.
Last edited by Kenobi. on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Anian Colony Inktober event 005

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Asdjasdljh I love him! Still a WIP, wanted to get the name thing down before I go out to dinner for my birthday. c:

Name and how he got it: Before he even has a chance to answer another clone comes strolling up "Ah don't bother askin him for that. Reed always either lies about it or will change the origin cause he don't like it." The clone smirks at him Reed who returns it with an annoyed look "Reed here got his name when he lead us on a recon mission and promptly got us lost in this big ol' field of reeds that musta stood 7 feet tall. We were in there for a good hour or so before they sent in another team to get us...been Reed ever since" the clone laughs causing Reed to look more annoyed.
    Describe him in 5 words or more: "Pfft, annoyed for one"
    Have him tell us about his favorite thing:
    Other:
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Going to leave this up a bit longer
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hydra. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Name and how he got it: His biological name is Quillton, but he dreads that name, so he usually goes by Black Six by everyone. He'll let royalty call him by his first name, and anyone who he respects. Otherwise, he expects you to call him Black Six unless he gives you permission to call him Quill or Quillton. More often than not, he's just referred to as Quill; his full first name just sounds odd, and it's just simpler to say the shortened version of it.
Describe him in 5 words or more: Quill is a pretty laid back person. He actually likes to goof around, despite how serious he may appear. He takes his job very seriously, but who's to say he can't joke around and have some fun as he works? Quill usually keeps his fun limited to drinking, messing around with the radios and walkie talkies, or watching old films that seem too cheesy for their own good.
Have him tell us about his favorite thing: "Why would you want to know my favorite thing? I don't know ya kid. But if they insist that I talk to you, you little ankle biters, I'll tell ya this: I can't ever say no to a mission. My blood rushes when I go on them, I just feel so exhilarated and free. It's pretty cliche, but who are you to judge? You probably lay around and play on your darn devices. I like to be productive, and when I have orders and a mission, that's what gets me going. You might even see me smile on one, if you ever get yourself up to see me in action. I'm not that shabby."
Other: This dude is really adorable. I know it's odd, maybe? But like-- he's adorable. I can see him walking with a pep in his step to go get orders, only to just stop dead in his tracks, and scowl at my precious Bellamy. Cause I'd love to possibly make Bellamy his half-son or something, and he's disappointed that his son isn't like him, but rather he takes after his mother who was a jedi. I dunno, I've got a small list, and somehow I think he totally fits the "step-dad" or the dad that has "A+ parenting" lol
Hydra.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:24 am

This one goes to Hydra.!

I should have 2 more adopts up today if all goes well, then the even is done!
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hydra. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Thank you so much! <33
Hydra.