Aeris: Create A Tale by espen.

Based on Click to view
Artist espen. [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aeris: Create A Tale

Postby espen. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 am

Aeris is a beautiful mystical creature. She loves to bound around in her cloud field outside her floating house. Aeris adores birds and wishes to go down to the ground, but her ruler forbids it. He says it's too dangerous, but she has never seen anything large enough to hurt her kind whenever she gazed down through the clouds to past time. Will Aeris ever visit the groundlings? Tell the rest of her tale to me!
Last edited by espen. on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aeris: Create A Tale

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Featherwind3975 wrote:
Aeris is a beautiful mystical creature.
She loves to bound around in her cloud
field outside her floating house. Aeris
adores birds and wishes to go down to
the ground, but her ruler forbids it. He
says it's too dangerous, but she has never
seen anything large enough to hurt her
kind whenever she gazed down to pass
time. Will Aeris ever visit the groundlings?

Tell the rest of her tale to me!
°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ᴀᴇʀɪs's ᴛᴀʟᴇ ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Aeris gazed down at the forest from her perch in the clouds, watching a herd of deer grazing peacefully. The sky-dwelling creature rested her head on her front paws, imagining herself down on the ground, frolicking with the fawns and exploring the forest.

She sighed. If only it were possible.

Wait a second, Aeris thought. What's stopping me from going down there? There's no wall, no barrier of any kind. I could just hop down there, play with the deer for awhile, and then come right back up. No one would notice I'm gone.

Aeris nodded to herself. It was settled. She was going to the ground, and no one would stop her.

The creature backed up a few steps, then took a flying leap off of the cloud. After crashing through the branches of a young tree, Aeris touched the ground for the first time. Surprisingly, she was unhurt by the fall.

Aeris looked at the deer, smiling broadly. The deer stared back, frozen in place from the shock of a great creature suddenly plummeting from the sky. A moment later, they all took off running.

"Oh," Aeris murmured, disappointed. "I suppose I could have planned that to be a little less terrifying."

The rest of Aeris's adventures on the ground were much more exciting, and significantly less traumatizing to the local wildlife. She picked and sniffed flowers for the first time in her life, climbed a tree, and even splashed around in puddles! By the time the sun was setting, Aeris had fallen in love with this new world on the ground. Maybe she wouldn't go back home.

Credits wrote:
Aeris : Featherwind3975
Title Font : coolsymbol.com
Dragon Image : Dragon Cave

Finished 6/26/2019 | Sorry it took so long. ;-;
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery