Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Kien #23

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:10 am

username: HowlingHooves
    name: Ashindra (Hindra)
    (Alpha form still pending.)

Personality: Hindra is very vain, self-centered and important. That’s not to say she isn’t kind, she can be when it proves to her well being, but in most cases observed those beneath her essentially must worship the ground she treads over or risk her wrath. She expects a greeting each time she passes, unless stealth for hunting is required or when one is fighting for their lives; she’s a fancy queen amongst the lowly peons, pretending she does everyone a favor simply by showing herself about. Her rank as beta isn’t something to laugh at, and only a fool would try to seize her title alone; she does have those some who are loyal to her Beta rank explicitly, for she would do anoythubg to keep her pack safe. She’s not quite the leader an Alpha would and should be, but she can rally her pack members quickly and spit in the face of danger each and every time it approaches. Those who falter with this rallying order, however, would do best to hide themselves near their more tolerant Alpha for a few days, lest her anger flare and her horns find their way butted against something softer.
    Favourite Activity: Hindra adores being fawned over; simple as that. Small tokens of appreciation given as offerings, compliments that are very likely oversaturated sweetness, pups all gathering and asking her to speak of legends and tales and her experiences, asking why she looks so darn different. She’s a preener, very much so, but also a captivating story-teller. If not for that, some doubt she’d ever get anyone to lavish her with the attention she desires, but sometimes the shallow are gifted with great talents.
    Likes: Herself, mainly, but Hindra also enjoys cooler weather, fallen leaves, wildflowers, and smooth stones. In terms of others she prefers those who are soft spoken, not entirely timid but still obedient; she doesn’t need anyone to prove they can protect her or the pack, she knows who can and cannot easily enough, but she does like the quieter types who are vigilant as she is for danger. Hindra also loves pups, a not-so-secret love she pretends nobody has realized just yet.
    Dislikes: Hindra does not tolerate dialoyalty, to herself and the pack overall; cowards are those who should be ground into the dirt to be made what they are worth. On a smaller scale in terms of ire, she doesn’t enjoy days that are hot or too humid, nor does she like when shade is not available to escape those hot days. Jagged and sharp looking objects hold no interest as smoother ones do, and she doesn’t seem particularly fond of anything of a duller coloration. Hindra also doesn’t like it when she isn’t greeted by those beneath her, at all; she’s notorious for challenging them straight away until she’s been acknowledged, or simply ramming her horns into them without a challenge.
    Quirk: She’s for a silver-tongue, a natural penchant for captivating an audience. Everyone has something they’re good at, others they can manage doing, but at this Hindra is exceptional; howls with the pack are more song with her voice joining, tales to the youth keep them bouncing giddily and begging for more, even some who have heard them twice over, and her use of this skill when negotiating things with rival packs is what makes her a true prize as Beta.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 am

username: Almond Bark
name: Starling

Personality: Starling is intuitive, unfathomable and intrepid. She holds her position as honorably as she does grimly, letting any Kien face her ire, dare they step out of line. Although she maybe be seen as aggressive and merciless, she's capable of being affectionate with close pack-mates, this including her mate. Despite this, she hasn't opened up to any Kien but her closest pack-mate, which surprisingly, isn't her mate. She doesn't have a dreadful past to open up about, but only betrayal from those who she might have expressed as her closest. Her mother is her role-model for her life she leads, and Starling mimics her almost precisely, which influenced her secretive and fearless ways of surviving. By instinct, she follows the 'primal' ways of life which her ancestors followed, to give her a more traditional feeling from when she was younger.

Favorite Activity: Traveling! Although Starling does feel caged up on camp territory, she always manages to make time for traveling outside of the camp territories and into other [unclaimed] territories. Since there's three other alphas, one less alpha in the pack never hurts right? It's only ever for a few days, since Starling wouldn't want to worry the pack.
Traveling is exceptionally fun and easy on Starling. She was clearly made to be running for several miles at a time, considering how her family was always traveling like a herd of bison. Beyond pack territory, there's so much untouched land to be exploring--yet almost no Kien has touched it, to her surprise! She one day hopes to introduce this activity to the entire pack, but for now it's a solitary alone time activity.

Likes: Starling is fond of her pack, as well as her pack-friends especially. She'll always put her pack before her, because their lives all depend on her, in a way. As long as they care about her, she'll care for them all back, except a bit 'tougher.' Her pack needs an alpha like her, someone who's ready to lead a bunch of strong, skilled and unique Kiens.
Aside from her pack, Starling enjoys hunting in general. She controls all the hunting patrols for morning through noon, and rarely even night hunting patrols, when necessary. Creating groups based on skill is always a little challenging, but fun in her eyes. While hunting, her mind is consistently set on the fact that she's providing for her pack; assisting their survival.
Collecting rocks and stones, being in the water, as well as seeing springs flowers are all things Starling likes.
Although her rock collection is very small due to her not having the time to go out in her free-time, she values the little amount of rocks she does have.
Swimming is something she's always found to be comforting, generally because it appeases her entire body and temporarily rids of any aches or pains she may have. Often she'll suggest it to the eldest, since their bones are old and aching for some relief.
Lastly, flowers are something Starling has always had an interest in since she was a youngster. There's endless possibilities for colors, shapes, and types of flowers. As much as she would love to take them all back to camp, there's always an angry bee or bug of sorts there to poke her in the snout by surprise.

Dislikes: Rocky terrain, overbearing heat, and getting excessively dirty. All things that are going to drive this Kien crazy.
Of all the time Starling has ever traveled, rocks catching between her paws were her worst enemy. Who would create a land so rocky and stressful, which could drive any Kien to exhaustion and the brink of insanity so easily? Anyone's paws would so easily be exhausted from hiking over and through the uneven and uncomfortable terrain. Not to mention, the amount of rocks you'll be picking from your paws after just an hour of walking. One was simply unfit to travel through these areas, but sometimes there was no other way.
Mix excessive heat and rocks caught between one's paws, and you got the recipe for a Kien who's surely going to be dramatic over the conditions, especially one who is used to cold climates. Heat has always driven Starling to the edge. How could one simply stand such temperatures? To an extent, yes, she can take it. But for several days at a time? Nope, she may as will live under the sea to satisfy herself.
Being dirty to a point where you can't even see Starlings coat, will kill her, mentally. Keeping clean, at least to an extent, is a priority for Starling. Getting her paws dirty? Yeah that's alright too. But looking like a mud-monster? No thanks. Being covered in dirt and grime makes Starling cringe, and she'll do just about anything to get into some water and clean herself until her coat shines once more.

Quirk: Starling has an uncontrolled habit of sneezing when she's nervous or anxious. It's something that came along naturally, and she can't stop it. Other Kiens are seeming to notice, and some take advantage of it. To Starling, it's a weakness she'll never be able to overcome, which is a dread to her. Holding back her sneezes may work sometimes, but she'll definitely have on a funny face when she's trying to hold a big one back.
Last edited by Almond Bark on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:35 am

(Dropping out - too less time)
Last edited by Schainukan on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:26 pm

{bump}
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:55 pm

possibly entering <3

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:08 am

username: thefrenchgoldfish
name: Finbar Curran (Fin)
rank: warrior? (the member in between the alpha and omega)

personality: fin struggles to see things outside his own perspective. he is a long-range thinker, and fails at attempting to see things in different terms. fin is a perfectionist at every angle; his hair is cut short, his horns are smooth and filed, and his back spines are trimmed low. he often angers himself with the way his pelt looks compared to his organised manner. fin strives to work hard and hunt for his pack; but he generally finds himself trying to be the centre of attention, usually strutting around and boasting about his newest catch, glossy hair, ect. even though the seemingly sour personality, fin is a momma's boy and is soft at heart. he regularly gets shunned and scoffed at because of how he acts on the outside but he is in fact tormented at mind. he very badly wants to change himself but cant seem to figure out how.
favourite activity: fin loves quiet walks in the forest.
likes: getting lost, being happy, rivers and streams, and elders telling stories.
dislikes: scattered things, warm water, mountains, running, and old items.
quirk: fin is prone to making odd noises that sound similar to a gurgling stream or a bird song.
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me