Billybob Adopts- 009 by greengummies

Based on Click to view
Artist greengummies [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Billybob Adopts- 009

Postby greengummies » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:00 pm

๐•‚๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•“๐• ๐•“๐•“๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ค, ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•ช๐•“๐• ๐•“๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•–๐•ค. ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•– ๐•—๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•š๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐••๐•š๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•ค. ๐”ธ๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•”๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•–, ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•ช๐•“๐• ๐•“๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•’๐••๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•–๐•ง๐• ๐•๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•š๐•ง๐•–. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•๐•–๐•—๐•ฅ, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ. โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ?

Owner:
Name:
Parents: -
Rarity: Common
Base Coat: Sky
Eyes: Soft grape
Marking: Greater piebald

To get this Billybob, tell me what unique talent they have.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Unique talent:

Ends on October 10!
Last edited by greengummies on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greengummies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Billybob Adopts- 009

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Username: WolfPups99
Name: Amhila
Unique talent: Amhila's unique talent is her ability to predict the future, good or bad. She gets visions at random points and tries to help others with it.
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greengummies » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Extended to the 10th? bump!
greengummies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Username: AvocadoLawyer
Name: Cadious
Unique talent: Cadious has always been fantasized with the sky and how it's always so breathtakingly beautiful so he decided to begin painting the sky. His paintings are always held such beauty and majesty. He loves to paint sunsets, sunrises, stormy days, and of course sunny days. Cadious painting is definitely a unique and one of a kind talent of his.

โ™›โ™•๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ดโ™›โ™•

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แดส า“แด€แด›แด‡, แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แดา“ แดส sแดแดœสŸ."
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greengummies » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:25 pm

AvocadoLawyer wrote:
Username: AvocadoLawyer
Name: Cadious
Unique talent: Cadious has always been fantasized with the sky and how it's always so breathtakingly beautiful so he decided to begin painting the sky. His paintings are always held such beauty and majesty. He loves to paint sunsets, sunrises, stormy days, and of course sunny days. Cadious painting is definitely a unique and one of a kind talent of his.

Sorry for the late reply but congrats!
greengummies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me