Based on Click to view
Artist your conscience [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

C1 - Simonpet

Postby your conscience » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Ignis (singular: igni), or canis ignis, are a canine species originally found on the planet of Sayaeira, often described as "overgrown rats" by the prejudiced folk. They aren't very tall, usually growing up to around 50cm (20inch). They make up for their lack of fur with their unique ability to set themselves on fire at will - it doesn't harm them in any way. The coloration of ignis is mostly greyscale, sometimes with a bright, colorful accent, always the same as the colour of their eyes - the same color will also show in their flames and even blood, as well as muscles. Read more
    ORKER; the guardian
      Ignis under the sign of Orker are often kept as guardian dogs, hence the name. They are extremely loyal to their owner and friends and will fight until the end if something or someone were to put them in danger.

► LOYAL | STRONG-WILLED | COURAGEOUS ◄
      bossy | paranoid | honest | coldhearted | vain
      kind | greedy | cheerful | generous | arrogant

Rarity: common
Sign: Orker
Fire control power: 2

I gave away a couple custom/MYO slots on our Discord server and Simonpet asked me to create hers; I hope this is what you were looking for!
I'm going to need their name and gender (breeding purposes). ♥
was a time i meant something here now i'm only in it for the oekaki
extroverted but not that comfortable talking with people only dm me if you don't do small talk i hate that send me a stupid meme instead
your conscience

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C1 - Simonpet

Postby Simonpet » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Ahh she's so perfect!! She's going to be a bio. female and her name will be Seraphina. May I please be added?
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby your conscience » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 pm

You've been added; I just wanted to confirm everything is ok before doing that. <3
was a time i meant something here now i'm only in it for the oekaki
extroverted but not that comfortable talking with people only dm me if you don't do small talk i hate that send me a stupid meme instead
your conscience

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:49 am

ARCHIVE UPDATE: this igni has been counted as a starter, its new ID is 276576 (the owner's CS account ID) - it does not count towards the adoption limit. Once the rarities are up the owner (or anyone of their choosing) will be able to redesign it completely within its current rarity (common)

current thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4491713

x
𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

they/them or it/its
hopeless sudoku conoisseur, historical ed teach enthusiast, relentless snake booper

Suggestion: Bring back CS contests

rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me