Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The first meeting pg.2

Postby Kenobi. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Page 2!
Oh boy, the clones look terrible. Sorry boys!

''The first meeting''

''What is going on here?'' Charles was not impressed with the new team. He's not as friendly with clones as General Skywalker or General Kenobi, he prefers clones who follow orders and don't mess around, which is unfortunate since he got the most troublesome clones out there, but that's a whole other story.

The 4 clones quickly turned, they didn't even notice the two Jedi. One of the clones stepped towards them. It was the exhausted one.
''Sorry sir'' he spoke with a voice similar to Wolffe. ''It... will probably happen again...''
Lily quickly responded with her overly enthusiastic babbling. Charles just rolled his eyes-
''Right... Well, General, I'm Commander Ghost. This is your new squad.'' He waved to the 4 men behind him.
Lily continued her lightspeed babbling and here's what could be translated: ''Oh you don't have to call me that, Lily is fine!'' Ghost didn't respond. He just stood there. Silently.
''Uh... ok.. then''
Lily went off to meet the rest of the squad.
''Is she always like that?''
''Yep''

(I've been sitting here writing this for about 30 minutes because I'm watching ''Garrett Watts ruining the moment for 30 minutes'' and I can't focus. So this is the end of the writing. Bye)

Last bumped by Kenobi. on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:05 pm.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me