Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kenobi.

The first meeting

Postby Kenobi. » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Here it is- the first part in my plot based comic thing.
I will try to include a summary with each comic, but I'm not a writer so it's just going to be an explanation rather than an actual story. So just keep that in mind.

''The first meeting''

Lily waited patiently in the hanger of her master's ship. Today is the day she'll get her own clones- or at least a few. Lily still works closely with her master so the council decided to only give her a 'personal squad' for now. Lily didn't mind, of course, she loved her master's group (The Flock) and she couldn't wait to get to know the new boys.
Lily was sitting on a crate and swinging her feet when she sensed her master, Charles, walk up behind her.
''They're here''
With that, she was gone. She started running off in the general direction of where they could be, but Charles' plain voice stopped her.
''Calm down, Lily. Your excitement could shatter glass''
She didn't bother to consider if that was even possible, she just bounce-walked the rest of the way. They came to a quick stop. There they were, 4 fresh, shiny clones.
1 was playing keep away with the helmet of the other, 1 was trying (and failing) to keep cool, and the other just looked exhausted.

Last bumped by Kenobi. on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:18 pm.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me