Missing Kittens! (Prizes!)

"Missing Kittens! (Prizes!)" by 1Lydia

Dressup entry

Missing Kittens! (Prizes!)

Postby 1Lydia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:25 pm

A male wolf would walk from out of the bushes onto the trail. You decided to greet him,and he greeted you back with a friendly smile. "Hey! I'm Fade! Who are you?" He'd ask with a big warm smile on his face. Some birds chirped in the distance before you replied. You told him your name,and also asked what he was doing here. "Nice to meet you! Your curious why I'm here?" He'd ask. Instead of replying,you just gave a polite nod. "Ah,not a big talker huh? Anyways,I'm searching for seven lost kittens. They escaped from the Adoption Center awhile ago,so I was sent out to find them. Have you seen any kittens lately?" A breeze would pass by quickly,your fur/hair/something blowing back ever so slightly. You'd reply to fade saying you haven't seen any kittens. "Aww. Thanks for your time." He'd sigh,then turn around and start walking away. You'd pull his tail,wanting him to wait. "Oww! What was that for?" He huffed angerly. You told him you wanted to help look for the lost kittens. "Oh that's great! Let's start looking then!" He said,joyfully because he had company at least.

If you reply on this post as one of your characters showing him where all the kittens are (Describe Where!) you may earn a prize! ( There is plenty of prizes so don't worry! )
Last edited by 1Lydia on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account has been abandoned. I have moved to another account.
I won't be using this account whatsoever.

-
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Missing Kittens! (Tiny Prize!)

Postby 1Lydia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Bump

-
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Missing Kittens! (Prizes!)

Postby 1Lydia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Bump

-
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Lydia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Bump

-
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Thunderbird smiles at the other dog, his red stripes seeming to glow in the light. “Come on!” He says, racing towards the bushes, before stopping as Fade follows slowly. “Oh come on!” He says, narrowing his eyes. “Kittens can’t survive without warmth and milk for even a hour sometimes so can you please hurry up?” He asks politely. He runs towards the bushes, with Fade following him.
After about five minutes of running, they come across the kittens in the same spot they just left and Thunderbird smiles. “They are adorable! They remind me of my little sister when she was younger!” He says, licking one of their heads. “Thank you.” Says Fade as Thunderbird rolls his eyes. “No problem. I would hate if my siblings would get lost. I may convince my mother to look at some of the pets in your adoption centre, maybe I might get a new sibling!”
Last edited by Chico_Mistpool on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Lydia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Hint: A corner is very green and lively.

-
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:32 pm

xena; xena laughed, "you let the kittens out?" her eyes gleamed. "you must be pretty oblivious, there is a kitten right in front of you! it's behind the rose bush.." she smirked, "I bet I can find more than you can!"

xena went on to point out where all of them were hiding, "two behind the large ferns, one in between some fern bushes, one behind the tall wild flower, one behind the yellow dandelions, wait... where is the seventh?" she spoke quietly.

** she looked around warily, "a hah! I found you buddy! wait, kittens can be green?" she pointed at the green kitten in front of the pink flowers
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 pm

I’ve edited mine a bit haha
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheHuss » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:41 pm

They hummed, looking around. "Ah! There's one in front of you, right there, in the small, light-green bush with the dark pink flowers." They tapped their foot, listening for the tiny mews. "There's two next to the white flowers, one's behind them, and another is behind a light bush with a dark pink flower, and uh- one right by your head! Behind those giant, deep green leaves! There's one behind leaves just like those, on the right." They squinted a little, then pointed at a pair of very large leaves with some light coloring on the left. "The last one is behind there. I hope that's everyone, do you need any help collecting them now?" (sorry if my character's features don't seem very clear, I don't exactly have their ref yet so it's hard to describe them in stuff atm)
TheHuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Lydia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Fade thanks you all for helping so much. "Thanks guys!"

-
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me