Postby SnakeBean » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:21 am

𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔒𝔫 π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”©

ended winner announce pg 2
Code: Select all
Username:
Monster name:
What is it's job?:

coding, art, and extras are always a +
Last edited by SnakeBean on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SnakeBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 003

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:34 am

Username: Lorne_Purnima
Monster name: TBD
What is it's job?: Think office worker but instead of filing paperwork for taxes or something they file paperwork for doomed souls. WIP

Also, I think you mighta messed up your end date? ^-^;
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeBean » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:12 am

Lorne_Purnima wrote:Username: Lorne_Purnima
Monster name: TBD
What is it's job?: Think office worker but instead of filing paperwork for taxes or something they file paperwork for doomed souls. WIP

Also, I think you mighta messed up your end date? ^-^;

DHGJKG I WAS VERY TIRED WHEN I MADE THIS POST thank you for catching that mistake haha

Enby anarchist biker
Certified menace to society

_________β™’_____β™’____β™’

SnakeBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:38 am

Username:
Breado
Monster name:
Erika (some call him Charlie)
What is it's job?:
Once one of the most powerful beings known to earth, Erika was a warrior of a god long forgotten. He fought for his lord and has won many battles and wars as one of the leaders of a faction called "The Monardas of the Architect".
After their lord vanished to who-knows-where and loosing a long battle, called Seven Moons, fought with creatures never before seen by them, Erika went to live among humans. He quickly found out that there are other angels living there too, pitch black angels with many or no eyes, with no or more than one mouths, all unfamiliar to him.
Since he tried to start a new, unfamiliar life, Erika had a lot of jobs before his current one. He worked at a theatre, as a janitor, even tried being an intern at a radio station once (it didn't go well), but he quickly realised he just didn't enjoy any of these. He thought about working at a library, but quickly rejected the idea; libraries make him feel uncomfortable for some reason...
He works as somewhat of a private investigator now and he likes it so far. Since the new mayor and his stricter laws, there haven't been that many crimes lately, so it became a bit boring to him, but despite this, he tries to keep up his interest in this job.
Extras:
some sketch about his face
One dull afternoon...
Walking home from work was never his favorite activity on weekdays.
It was around six am as Erika often cursed the laws the town has about flying creatures while on his way home.
"Leaping into the air and flying to speed up the process of getting from one place to a other is dangerous. I, the mayor," Erika remembered the broadcast he saw on TV, "will not allow such activity in our town! Remember what happened last year? We cannot let another statue of your dear mayor, me, get damaged by flying rascals!"
Erika frowned as angrily as a being with no visible mouth could. He never managed to find the culprit even though he's been looking for them for quite a while now. Not the most interesting case, but it was still a case, and it involved the mayor so there was no option to drop it.
The angel sighed as he made his way through an alley, his companion Third Eye following him. Just a regular boring day at his office, waiting for someone to rush in and scream a case at him to solve.
Just as he was about to exit the alley, he heard a loud crash behind him. Erika stopped.
He waited a bit before some rustling and a grunt broke the silence that followed the crash. The air suddenly felt stiff, and a strange scent of ash and honey started to replace the disgusting smell of trash.
Erika reached for the staff on his back, ready to strike as he slowly turned around. The Third Eye slowly made it's way above the angel's shoulder, like it was curious to see what happened behind them.
When he finally got to fully see what's behind him, he saw a black being emerge from the trash bags behind the newly dented trash cans. It seemed as tall as him, maybe a bit taller even, and it was holding its pitch black head.
Erika made a guess about what the being was.
As the tall, black creature raised its three pairs of wings, Erika knew he was right; another angel, a regular black one. But where did it come from?
The black angel shook its head, opened its many eyes and looked around. From the expression it had it seemed like it hit the ground hard.
It stumbled out of the mess it made and held the wall to keep itself up while Erika pointed his staff at it and asked it to explain what it was doing there.
"Well, I don't know... What time is it though? Wait, no! I need to... Hide from," he struggled to keep his balance as he tried to take a step towards Erika, "From some-" And with that, the black angel's legs gave away and he collapsed to the ground.
Erika kept his staff pointed at the angel as his Third Eye floated over to to the stranger on the ground. It examined him, then returned to it's master.
"He's still alive," sighed Erika as he lowered his staff. The white one walked over to the stranger.
"Now who are you?" he quietly asked, trying to find a ID card or something that he could identify the being with, but found none. Instead, he found a small, cracked eyelike charm, almost exactly like his. Erika was surprised; these Third Eyes were only given to the leaders of The Monardas and not anyone else. Erika remembered the other leaders. He knew each one by name, face and spent quite a lot of time with them before Seven Moons; a battle between angels and strange creatures that looked like they were covered in motor oil. This angel was none of the leaders.
He just couldn't understand how the angel got his hands on the small charm.
Erika waited a bit, then sighed as he pocketed the Eye.
This boring day is finally over at least, he thought.
"I'm not one to leave an angel behind, so..." He threw the unconscious angel's arm around his shoulders, "I don't know where you live and I think you've violated the law about flying, so you're coming with me. Up you come!" and with that, Erika lifted the stranger and slowly and carefully made his way home.
"Let's hope you won't hold your tongue when you wake up. Or tongues."

- flying
- floating wooden cubes
- taking notes
- is fascinated by clouds.
- parks
Dislikes:
- being tricked
- lying
- lying on the ground
- masks
- dolls
- the sound of clapping
Hobbies:
- making wire trees

- making friendship bracelets

- mowing the lawn

Last edited by Breado on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kopertox » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Username: kopertox
Monster name: YrjΓ€nΓ€
What is it's job?: guardian of a dead and long-forsaken city. disastrously neutral help for hire. brewer of fine mead. enjoys knitting.
long ago, during some catastrophic arcane event or another, he was charged with defending the populace of a particular region against dark magics. this was not a one-monster task. he ultimately failed. exactly one piece of the area survived: it was not a person, nor a plant, nor any animal in the area, not even was it a piece of any important or durable structure. all that remained was a scarf a local cook had misplaced the wednesday before. the dark magic only barely touched it and it grew an eyeball. it gives great cooking tips but sometimes it's awful and he feels the need to strangle it. this does not instill his travelling companions with great confidence. he calls it george.
extra
someone else wins and i'll edit the pic if they want.
Last edited by kopertox on Sun May 19, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kopertox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:40 pm

Username: Hugs100
Monster name: Marcus
What is it's job?:
Marcus is a robot, built to help. His original creator programmed him to help people in natural disasters. He is strong enough to pick up rubble, he can produce powerful waves of energy to cut waves in half, and can even produce high-speed winds with his staff to reverse a tornado or hurricane. The creator made him in thoughts of angels, Marcus' code is full only of purity and hopefulness.
Shortly after he was made, he headed out on his destiny. Asking people for problems and directions to disasters.
Marcus helped and saves thousands of lives, he really was an angel.
But that didn't last.
As soon as he hit the U.S.A, disaster struck. He was helping with a hurricane in Florida, when a rock hit him in the head. People don't like new things. He had no program in his code to fight those he was trying so hard to help. He could do nothing as a mob tore out his feathers, ripped apart his clothes and metallic skin, and pounded his face with rocks.

That's how i found him.

Broken.

I put him back together with what i had, but his halo was missing pieces, and his face was gone. He looks pretty ery now, but still as sweet as ever. I read his code and logs to figure out what happened to him, and found out he has free will.
Marcus, CHOSE not to fight back.

Now he wonders my town, never really going anywhere without telling me. He spends lots of time at the library, where he learns more about humans, and how they work. I hope he keeps thinking we're innocent, and worth protecting. I hope i can keep him safe.

Extra:
Today i finally sat him down, told him his history, and told him how i feel. I told him my fears that he'll find us humans horrible, and should be exterminated.
This is what he told me;
"Miss [Hugs], I have been active for many, many generations. Ever human I saved were thankful. I know there are bad humans, and the world is full of them, but i know there are good humans too. After all, I am still active thanks to you."
He saw me crying and went to hug me.
"It is okay, you can find them. I'll help you"
What a sweet boy <3

[He actually used my real name but i put hugs in because my real name is dangerous]
Last edited by hugs100 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Sculptor

Postby Lillybear » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:05 am

"I am the shadow that leads, not follows."

Username: Lillybear
    Monster's Name: The Fraudator, The Sculptor
    His Job:

Some say he's the son of Autumn, the season of mourning. They believe he arose from freezing, black waters to take back what was cruelly taken from nature. He's always waiting, unseen, to seek revenge on humanity.

Hungry to rob you of your happiness, wealth, and luck─in the form of your animals. Your pets, your livestock.

The people once believed that animals brought prosperity and health, but they would unexpectedly turn up dead, missing, or even horribly mauled or disfigured. They blamed in on the Fraudator, the deceiver, the thief.

Of course, these are merely folktales from long ago. Stories about a human-like creature who had the appearance of a starved animal, covered in his wrongdoings, represented by the ink on his face and hands.

No one knows how the stories came to be─some laugh at thought of such a creature as the Fraudator, saying that it was just the lies of parents who didn't want to explain to their children that their dog had simply passed away.

Others believe that he is very much real. "I saw my shadow take a step ahead of me!," they'd cry, claiming it was the Fraudator planning their downfall. These people are very much correct─but they misunderstand.

The Fraudator is real, but he does not like that name. He does not steal, or lie. He creates. He is The Sculptor. He does not have malicious intent.

The Sculptor is an angel that helps guide dying animals to the afterlife. However, due to his broken halo, he cannot entirely bring the animals peace in this journey. He can only bring half of their souls to the afterlife, so what's left behind on our earth, he sculpts. He takes the rest of their souls and turns them into shadows so that they can run free in the darkness, devoid of pain or heartache.

The next time you see something strange─is there something moving, there, out in the night? Did my shadow just take a step without me? I could've sworn I saw a cat, right there, lurking in the alley─do not be afraid, for that is the work of The Sculptor.

Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeBean » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:26 am

Ends tomorrow

Enby anarchist biker
Certified menace to society

_________β™’_____β™’____β™’

SnakeBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 003 ends tomorrow

Postby Lepid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:21 am

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

Username: DoubleInfiniti
Monster name: Eremiel

What is it's job?: This unfortunate angel is the embodiment of the
phrase β€œsee no evil.” This angel chose to see the evils of the world and rather than
fighting against it, he let it in his holy body. The darkness engulfed him, destroying
his most beautiful features that an angel could have...

His Halo: The physical marking that an angel is sworn to do nothing but good,
to serve their purpose of helping humanity out in some way, and the rank of honor.
This broken halo symbolizes how Eremiel broke his promises and is now a sinner. He
is no longer an angel in anyone’s eyes, but his wings somehow mysteriously remained
untouched.

His Face: A face that a human would have defined as perfect. When his eyes
rested upon the world and he saw only the negatives, the evils unleashed itself upon
this beautiful creature and had consumed his face whole. Now there is nothing left
but a void of darkness. It took away his freedom of self-expression, and now it is just
a blank face that scares away most. His small eyes that only blink occasionally haunt
people’s dreams. Loosing his face is one of Eremiel’s deepest sorrows that he has,
for now he struggles to communicate with both the living and the angels amongst him.

His Hands: The very hands that were blessed onto him to use for good. Those
hands had touched many souls and brought them into the light. They were warm,
friendly, and had the softest touch an angel could have. Now the darkness has left
his hands stained for eternity. They are ice cold and hard. The evils that run inside
him are released through his hands whenever he touches something, whether it’s
intentional or not. His staff was the first thing that he had touched shortly after
he felt the evil consume his pure body, and it now resembles that of a lost light-
no hope, only darkness.

His Staff: Once a bulb that was as bright as the stars in the sky, it blew out
the moment that Eremiel had touched it. The staff was once used to give children
their innocence but the power in Eremiel’s corrupted hands had destroyed the
sacred and beautiful object, and had now turned it into a weapon of darkness.
Eremiel does not know the power of the staff, but he is too scared to use it upon
anyone else and find out. What does remain is the small white dot on the staff
though, which symbolizes Eremiel’s shred of innocence that is left in him.

When Eremiel has digested the evil through his two eyes and his body had
transformed to become a creature of both light and darkness, that was when his
new purpose arose. The eye that rests upon his chest... That evil, wicked,
unblinking eye that can stare into someone’s soul. Eremiel can now spot others
who are like him- creatures of all kinds who have β€œseen” evil and have become a
part of it. These are the creatures who have sinned and it is Eremiel’s task to use
the darkest mists that come out of his hands to blind those who are truly evil and
cannot be saved. Those who have β€œseen” evil but have even the smallest fraction
of going to heaven aren’t affected. Eremiel leaves his victim’s eyes black, blank
and as soulless as his face.

Some say that Eremiel is a monster, that he shouldn’t be allowed to be an angel
who does the tasks that he does. Others say that Eremiel still has a shed of light
in him, for an angels most defining and important feature (their wings) were not
touched. This shows that there is still goodness in Eremiel and that he wasn’t
completely consumed by the darkness. He still has emotions and he tries his
hardest to make it up to everyone for his grave mistakes. It’s said that Eremiel
feels regret and remorse, that he was naive and wishes that he can prove himself
once again.

Personality: Eremiel is a lonely outcast. An angel caught between the worlds of good and evil, he fights every day to maintain a perfect balance of the two. When one gazes upon him, many are terrified and run away. Eremiel has found that if he lurks in the shadows and talks to the living, they are more likely to talk back to him if they can’t see his face. Eremiel craves attention, some acceptance, something for him to let his burdens out upon.

Many will find that when they talk to him that he has a soft voice, and sounds as if he is nervous all the time. Eremiel is constantly on edge and is a very sensitive angel. Since the evil darkness has consumed much of his body, Eremiel has been left and defined as being vulnerable against anyone who has enough goodness and light in them to destroy him. He lives in fear that he will accidentally touch someone and hurt them. Eremiel overall is a sad angel who deeply craves for a companion that won’t judge him based on his features, but for who he is as a person.

Character notes:
-Due to Eremiel’s face being consumed, he doesn’t talk
with his mouth. He talks telepathically! But many aren’t
aware of this.

-He lives on earth primarily due to his job requiring him
to interact with the living.

-Eremiel is known for collecting many cats. Since he lurks
around in alleyways,
cats are naturally drawn to him for some reason and he
can be found with 20 of them sleeping on him and
keeping him warm at night.

-While the eye is meant to be an aid for Eremiel, it is
alive and will often act out on its own. For example,
if Eremiel tells it to close its eye so it doesn’t scare
anyone off, it will only look angrier and more wicked.

-Is fascinated in junk yards. He will collect things like
Wall-E and try to reconstruct them in his free time
since his hands can’t destroy something that isn’t alive.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 003 ends tomorrow

Postby hugs100 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:36 pm

When you think you'er going to win but people start editing their posts and are way better than yours ;-;

Good luck to everyone! You all have awesome stories!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me