Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Yaeko Transfers by Calibri

Based on Click to view
Artist Calibri [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Yaeko Transfers

Postby Calibri » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:32 am

(Art by qwertyo)

YAEKO ADOPTS
[ MAIN THREAD | FANCLUB | DISCORD | ARCHIVE | TRANSFERS | NURSERY | ARTIST SEARCH ]

WELCOME TO THE YAEKO TRANSFERS PAGE!
Looking to transfer your off-Oekaki Yaeko to Oekaki? Maybe you have a pup ready to grow? You're in the right place!

GUIDELINES

- Growths and transfers may be made by any user - both staff and non-staff.

- Pups can be grown after three weeks have passed.

- Approval from a staff member must be given before your Yaeko is recognised as an official Yaeko. Until it has been approved, a cover is required.

- When using a cover, follow Oekaki rules - lower the opacity of your cover to see the image below or erase part of the cover (such as showing the head of the Yaeko underneath the cover)

- A list of edits must be posted on all growths and transfers along with a screenshot of the growth/transfer underneath the cover.

- You may not edit the general lines (such as changing the pose into one of a legendary Yaeko). You may reline it to match your style, change the height if your Yaeko has a height edit trait or change its weight if your Yaeko has a weight edit trait.

- You may not edit the Yaeko's trademark egg-shaped head. Exceptions are to add an underbite trait.
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me