Puppers by NightshadeRuby66

Based on Click to view
Artist NightshadeRuby66 [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Puppers

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:37 am

Oki, so I was just kinda messing around at first, and then more ideas started coming to me, and I guess you could say I lost control lol. Towards the end, the started to get more like the elements kinda. So, here ya go! I am taking a rare, or 4C$.
Pup 1~ Open~
DESCRIPTION: I'm not really sure where my idea for this one came from, but I really liked that colors of the green with the red.
Pup 2~ Open~
DESCRIPTION: Oki, so this one was the one that I has originally just started to mess around on. I will reduce her price to 3C$ or an uncommon.
Pup 3~ Open~
DESCRIPTION:
So, for this one, I made it kinda streaky on purpose. I wanted to give it more of a fire theme. This is an Element pup
Pup 4~ Open~
DESCRIPTION:
Ok, so this is actually one of my favorites. I kinda think of this one having a sorta plant theme. Like, when I look at it, I think trees lol.
Pup 5~ Open~
DESCRIPTION:
On this pup, again, I intentionally made it streaky, to give it a ocean theme. Another Element pup.
Pup 6~ Open~
DESCRIPTION:
Ok, so by the time I got to this one, I was just kinda going along with the element theme, and for this one, I thought mud, or a kinda dirt theme (definitely not in a bad way)
If you read this far, include the words 'Floppy Pups' Somewhere in your Info about my pup section. (I just wanna see who actually reads my stuff)
Please fill out this form to adopt a pup!
Code: Select all
Username:
Pup name:
Pup number:
Reason I want the pup:
Payment (Rare or C$):
Info about my pup (personality ect.):

Thank You!
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist