Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Draco Malfoy's ring by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Draco Malfoy's ring

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:14 am

THIS IS MY ATTEMPT AT REALISTIC ART. *thinks for a bit* Woah! This is actually my very first realistic art I've ever draw online. I don't know how well I did, but *shrugs* I wasn't trying to make it perfect. XD (I feel like I say that every time I draw, I'm always not trying to make it perfect. XD)

It was really fun drawing Draco's ring! <3 (I'm not sure if other Slytherins wear rings like that, I don't study them the way I study Draco. *cough cough* Cuz none of the other Slytherins are hawt. XDDD)

Also, my siggy was so fun to draw big and messy like! (It made me think it was an actually famous person signature, even though it's totally not. XDD Haha!)

I had to use a reference picture for the ring so here's the link!

I drew this with mouse and timer isn't correct. Ring design isn't mine, but please don't steal my artwork!
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draco Malfoy's ring

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:14 am

AHHHH, SIS, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. YOU DID THE DESIGN SOOOOOOOOOO WELL, OMMMMM!!! Seriously, I love thisssssss!! <333 Ahhh, I can't stop staring at this, you did SUCH a wonderful job. <3

Your description made me wanna laugh. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:46 am

Woahhhhh, now that's a cool ring! :O

I loveeeee the shading you did on this, Chloe!! And that snake design looks PERFECT! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:52 am

Lostfairy wrote:AHHHH, SIS, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. YOU DID THE DESIGN SOOOOOOOOOO WELL, OMMMMM!!! Seriously, I love thisssssss!! <333 Ahhh, I can't stop staring at this, you did SUCH a wonderful job. <3

Your description made me wanna laugh. XD

OM, THANKS, SIS!!!!!!!! REALLY? I WASN'T SURE. XDDD Aw, thank youuuuu! <3 You are so sweet!!!!

Swirlshine wrote:Woahhhhh, now that's a cool ring! :O

I loveeeee the shading you did on this, Chloe!! And that snake design looks PERFECT! <3

I know, right! I'm waiting for Draco to give it to me... so ya know, I can marry him XDD

Aw, really? Thanks! I was going soooo willy nilly. XD Wow! I wasn't sure if the design looked wonky, but thanks (both of you) for telling me its not! <3 CX It's really sweet of you. :)
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me