Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Something About You Makes You Special by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Something About You Makes You Special

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 am

Woooooooooooo, I drew this one fast! Well, fast for me, anyway. XD I drew it all on Friday and didn't get a chance to post it but here it is now!

This is my little heroic boy, Runaway Kid from Little Nightmares. Seriously, if I had to pick a fictional character who I thought was the most brave and heroic, I'd easily say Runaway Kid. (Darn, I wish I knew his real name... I'll just call him Seven like lots of people do.) Seven's just simply heroic. There's no other way to put it. I don't really know how to explain it. Something's special about him. He puts others before himself and stands up to monsters. I wish I could hug him and tell him how much I love him and think he does everything with excellence.

I'm pretty happy and proud of how this turned out. ^.^ It was SO much fun to draw. Doing the yellowy glow was fun, it kinda symbolizes that he has so much good in him that it spills out of him and everyone can see it.

I'll definitely want to draw Seven more because I love him. ^-^

This was drawn with a mouse, timer is probably off by a bit, and please do not steal this. <3

NOTE: When commenting, please be sure to not give any spoilers for Little Nightmares, including the DLCs. It's just considerate to everyone. Thank you so much. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Something About You Makes You Special

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am

Ahhhhhh, Lost, I absolutely LOVE how you drew him!! I don't know much about the Runaway Kid/Seven, but from what I'm hearing, he sounds like a great character! Gotta remember to watch those DLCs, ack! XDD

Anywho, once again, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS BECAUSE AHH, IT'S GREATTTTT! Hehe! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:00 am

Swirlshine wrote:Ahhhhhh, Lost, I absolutely LOVE how you drew him!! I don't know much about the Runaway Kid/Seven, but from what I'm hearing, he sounds like a great character! Gotta remember to watch those DLCs, ack! XDD

Anywho, once again, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS BECAUSE AHH, IT'S GREATTTTT! Hehe! <3

Eeeeee, thank you, Swirllllllll!!! <33333 Ahhh, I hope you love him when you watch the DLCs!! I mean, how could you not love him? But yeah, you know what I mean. XD

AHHH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:20 am

*is really amazed by your description because its a perfect way to describe both Seven and your drawing*

This is probably one of my favorite drawings of yours ever. XD I'm not sure what exactly makes it that, maybe just simply the feeling of it...? *shakes head* Nope, its more than that. There's too much awesomeness to say what makes it that way.

The eyes are really captivating. <33 And the glow around him is awesome. Spray paint tool? XD Yup, I love the shading in this one, too. :O The way you drew his shirt is really cute, too. XD (And his hairrrrrrrrr. <3)
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:17 am

Chloe Grace wrote:*is really amazed by your description because its a perfect way to describe both Seven and your drawing*

This is probably one of my favorite drawings of yours ever. XD I'm not sure what exactly makes it that, maybe just simply the feeling of it...? *shakes head* Nope, its more than that. There's too much awesomeness to say what makes it that way.

The eyes are really captivating. <33 And the glow around him is awesome. Spray paint tool? XD Yup, I love the shading in this one, too. :O The way you drew his shirt is really cute, too. XD (And his hairrrrrrrrr. <3)

*is blushing hard because ommm how are you so sweet*

*spits out mental coffee or something* WHAT?!!! It is?!!!! I didn't know you liked it so much!!! Oh my goodness, thank you, sweetie!!

EEEE, REALLY? I'm so happy they areeee!! Hehe, yes, I love the airbrush/spray paint tool, its so nice for backgrounds! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thanks much, sis!!! <3

Last bumped by Lostfairy on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:17 am.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me