▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-

Raww~ wrote:Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best entry wins
Claim ends: 3 Days (19/09/18 11:59pm AEST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ What's this Saikits Bio (at least 1 paragraph)

Current Owner: Kawaii Kayla
-
Mutations: Uncommon
~ New Pet Saikit (withclaws & with collar)
~ Minor Edit (collar tag)
~ Minor Edit (collar)
~ Heterochromia
~ Custom Ears
~ Spike Collar
~ Shorter Fur
-
Kawaii Kayla wrote:Username: Kawaii Kayla
Name: Jack
Gender/Pronouns: Male
Bio:

All the girls and ladies used to like him. He can be quite spoiled sometimes. Not mean, but spoiled. He was usually seen walking around in the fields with 2 or more girls following him. They all couldn't wait for him to grow up so one of them can marry him. Because he's 14 right now. One of the ladies was not fooled by him, though. Her name is Lauren and she's a bit of a tomboy. She tried to convince the other girls that he's spoiled, but nobody believes her. But she still knows the truth: Jack once kicked Lauren because she didn't show any interest in him.

So one day, Lauren had a plan. While Jack was asleep, she put a spike collar around him. Jack, who was so spoiled, did not notice the spike when he woke up. All the other ladies were so hypnotized that they didn't notice it either, and when they tried to hug him they got poked by the spike. They hurried away and never looked at Jack again. Jack was furious at first that nobody paid attention to him anymore, but eventually he got used to it and he became less spoiled.
-
-

-
-
Last edited by Raww~ on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #74

Postby Jellikitten » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 am

Username: Kawaii Kayla
Bio:

All the girls and ladies used to like him. He can be quite spoiled sometimes. Not mean, but spoiled. He was usually seen walking around in the fields with 2 or more girls following him. They all couldn't wait for him to grow up so one of them can marry him. Because he's 14 right now. One of the ladies was not fooled by him, though. Her name is Lauren and she's a bit of a tomboy. She tried to convince the other girls that he's spoiled, but nobody believes her. But she still knows the truth: Jack once kicked Lauren because she didn't show any interest in him.

So one day, Lauren had a plan. While Jack was asleep, she put a spike collar around him. Jack, who was so spoiled, did not notice the spike when he woke up. All the other ladies were so hypnotized that they didn't notice it either, and when they tried to hug him they got poked by the spike. They hurried away and never looked at Jack again. Jack was furious at first that nobody paid attention to him anymore, but eventually he got used to it and he became less spoiled.
Jellikitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkjellies » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Username: Darkjellies
Name: Frankie (Full name: Francesca)
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Likes: Oreos, Mangoes, Mint chocolate, Ice cream (Almost every kind), Climbing, Cookie dough, Salted caramel, Dragons, Science & Awesome female superheroes.
Dislikes: Pink, Tiaras, Damels in distress, Dancing, Eggs, Protein shakes, Cruelness, Unicorns, Bullying, Dresses, High heels & Snobs.
Bio: Francesca is Frankie’s full name, never call her that, though. I mean, unless you have a death wish. Frankie was supposed to be a girly girl. A little princess. When she was named Francesca they planned her nickname to be Frances. A pretty little nickname for a pretty little princess. It.. Didn’t turn out that way. She’s a tomboy through and through. She would rather run a hundred miles then spend 30 minutes in a ball gown. She HAS run a hundred miles to not be in a ball gown, this was back when they tried to get her to be the “pretty in pink” princess she was named to be. She never was. Never will be. Frankie will speak her mind, no matter what and she has a strong opinion about being yourself.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gryphus. » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Username:Griffenmaster
Name: Dallon
Gender/Pronouns: Male he/him
Bio:
Dallon is a fierce Sakit that people look up to. He was supposed to be raised into someone calm and nice but he's the total opposite, He rebels a lot and doesn't pay attention to most people.He usually goes in the forest to look for food or something to bring back to his hometown, If you get in his path he will most likely hurt you.

Imagecall me bear :3 !!
I AM elation !!

gryphus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:56 am

This Saikit is now closed!
Winner will be announced soon

> Raww~
Icon made by PatheticShrimp
Image~ FURAFFINITY
Image~ DEVIANTART
Image~ BOYO
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image~ ARTIST
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 am

Kawaii Kayla wrote:Username: Kawaii Kayla
Bio:

!Congratulations!
~This Saikit is yours~
This was super hard to pick since all of them are amazingly written, I loved all the stories & everything!!
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me