user; Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=844146
name; Katana
gender; female
gender for breeding purposes; female
owned as of; 11.03.18
(form)

HM
~Prophecy~ - x1 stub

Per request when this viscet was disowned, I was asked to give this one a little bit of a harder competition. Which I don't mind at all obliging. So in light of that, this viscet's comp will require a bit of effort to win with some extra optionals for anyone willing to do them. <3

This viscet has been bred, meaning that it must remain biologically female, however, they can still identify as any gender you wish them to.
offspring: xx, xx & xx

form
Code: Select all
[list]username;
name;
gender;
gender for breeding purposes: female

(optional) prompt 2: darkest moment in their life; (max 1000 words)
(optional) extras x6 (350 words or 1 art piece each - combine-able)[/list]

rules
  • fill out the form - including personality & prompt 1
  • optionally, complete the prompt 2 and/or extras
  • character development over filler / quality over quantity please
  • optional portions may increase your odds of winning but I will be judging primarily on how you answer prompt 1.
  • prettying up is allowed.
  • good luck!

End Date: October 10th, 2018 @ 8pm (U.S.) CST.
an extension or two may be granted if there is enough semi-completed forms or 2-3 people requesting
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readoption: Viscet #972

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:47 am

username; james.
    name; Leliana
    gender; female

personality; "You know, for a church Sister, you're quite the dreamer."

The unexpected though familiar words shook her from the state she had been in only moments prior: passed the heck out over an open book. Yet another long night stressing and working, trying to fix things she had no control over.

"What did you say?" She turned her head, eyes still half lidded from just waking up, to look at the curly-haired viscet working quietly in the room. He offered a confused glance before assuring her that nothing had been said, not from him anyway. "Maybe it's the spirits talking to you again," he teased with a smirk.

Leliana only rolled her eyes, refusing to humor him at all.

But the words did manage to bury themselves into the folds of her brain. There had been a time where she was outgoing. There was a time where she lived up to her nickname: Nightingale. Death and destruction changed her. Betrayal and secrets; they took a bright and shining church girl and pushed her into a life of crime where she grew paranoid, bitter, and driven by revenge. In her eyes, it's all justified; no one else was doing anything.

darkest moment in her life; she had been close to the King and Queen, Empire and Calamity, before the evil overtook their homeland. She had been their personal spymaster; someone they could trust to get the information from the enemy —- but all of that disintegrated when she made the one mistake no one ever thought she would: betraying her country for the promise of power. the one thing she regrets and always will to this very day. Because of her, the kingdom is nothing more than a shambled and broken ghost town (wip)
    (optional) extras x6 (350 words or 1 art piece each - combine-able)

BIG OOF AT MY TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS. Huge congrats to whoever wins this beauty!! Good luck everyone! : D
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:15 pm

username;
    name; Lyric
    gender;

(optional) prompt 2: darkest moment in their life; (max 1000 words) Having to betray the cloud viscets
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine_Ink » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Ƙαтαиα

Personality:
From a land far to the east, Katana is a mysterious and reserved viscet. Her
reputation precedes her as a fearsome warrior, wielding her namesake with
skill and precision. She has often been hunted down to take on dangerous,
but high reward missions. But once the mission is complete, Katana will
take her pay and vanish, without being seen by those viscets again.
With a heart of stone, Katana is reluctant to let down her walls and let
feelings get in the way of her life. She struggles to make it in this land
far from home, where it’s either survive or not. As much as she misses
her homeland, she knows she can never return.
But Katana is athletic, strong, and fast. Where she got her training is a
mystery, but there is not a warrior around as skilled as she is.
But as useful as it is, Katana has realized a sword can't solve all her
problems.

Username:
The Dragon Collector

Biological Gender:
Female

Katana's Lament:
(Extra #1)

~~~~~~~~

No Longer Welcome
I know I cannot return
Alone in this world

~~~~~~~~

Story from her Past:

He must have been truly desperate to come to me.

The tavern I was in was filled with a warm light, reaching to all but the farthest corners of the room. Tables were spread throughout, surrounding by numerous viscets, laughing, eating, and telling raucous stories. From my vantage point in the corner, I could see everything, hear everything. Nothing happened without me taking note of it.

The tavern door opened, and I turned my head. My eyes narrowed when I saw who it was.

The newcomer was wearing a cloak of black, drenched from the rain outside. Underneath, he wore a tunic of white, with black pants. Although the cloak was over his head, I could clearly see his face. It was filled with worry and fear, scanning the room nervously.

The chatter of the room slowly died, as each Viscet turned to look at the newcomer. Just like me, they all knew who this Viscet was. And he was definitely not supposed to be here.

The Viscet slowly edged further into the tavern, as if regretting his decision to come here. All eyes were trained upon him as he made his way over and sat down at the counter. The Viscet lowered his hood, revealing a head covered in golden fur.

I pondered this Viscet for a moment, watching him carefully. He leaned in close to the bartender and whispered in his ear.

The bartender said nothing. He slowly raised a paw and pointed- directly at me.

The Viscet nodded and turned away, tossing a coin to the bartender. He got up and walked through the crowd, heading towards my table. The viscets of the tavern finally looked away from him and at his destination. A few gasped, and others shook their heads, but all returned to their own gatherings. The babble of the tavern soon grew again, reaching its normal volume by the time this Viscet reached me.

He sat down in the seat opposite me. I said nothing.

After a minute, he shuffled uncomfortably in his chair. I inwardly smirked, and leaned forward.

“I'm surprised to see you here,” I said in a quiet voice.

He stiffened.

“Your highness,” he muttered, through gritted teeth. “My station deserves much more than mock surprise from low-life's like you.”

I laughed.

“Low-life's like me?” I said, amused. “I'm suprised that you, Crowned Prince, came to see a such a low-life, when your station refuses you from even looking at me.”

The Viscet's eyes narrowed. He didn't reply.

I leaned back in my chair and pulled a dagger from its sheath, hanging from my belt. I fiddled with it lazily.

“What brings you here anyway, your highness?” I asked.

The prince glowered at me.

“For your information, I wouldn't even be here if it weren't absolutely necessary,” he said angrily. I rolled my eyes and listened as he continued.

“I have heard of a rumor,” he said. “That there are viscets plotting to kill the King.”

I stopped, this was unexpected. I leaned in closer.

“How?” I asked. “There are viscets guarding him day and night, inside and outside of the room he's in at all times.” I paused. “How could anyone get in?”

“I believe,” said the prince, “That there are secret passageways throughout the castle, and one just happens to lead into the King's bedroom. A Viscet with extraordinary skill would be able to sneak and take out the guards, without anyone hearing.”

I considered this for a moment.

“What do I have to do with this?” I asked.

The prince paused.

“I need someone to capture the assassin,” he said. “Someone to protect the King while he sleeps. His current guards are good but,” he looked at me. “They're nothing compared to your reputation.”

I stared at the prince.

“How can the King's advisers be okay with this?” I asked skeptically. “I'm surprised they even let you come here to talk to me.”

The prince suddenly looked guilty.

“They didn't,” he said. “When I proposed this idea to them, they shot me down. They don't trust you.

I laughed.

“That's smart,” I said chuckling. “So you snuck out of the castle to see me? How were you not caught?”

“I have my ways,” said the prince. He suddenly reached into his pocket and pulled out coin. He tossed it across the table, and I caught it.

“This will be nearly impossible,” I said. “I'd have to sneak in, find the King's bedroom without being seen, and then defeat a skilled swordsman without anyone finding out.”

The prince nodded grimly.

“I know,” he said. “But If you succeed, you will be honored above all others, and given a massive reward.” He looked me seriously in the eye. “So... will you help?”

I smiled.

“Well,” I said pocketing the coin, “How much do you have to offer?”

(812 words)

Argh, this is probably all I'll have time to do for tonight, I wanted to write more, but oh well. :)
Good luck to all.
Last edited by Imagine_Ink on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:29 am, edited 10 times in total.
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:57 am

username; mareep
    name; -
    gender; Female

prompt 1: a story from their past; (min 200 words / max 1000 words)
    Nobody were required to adopt an undocumented orphan, but my parents did; and that was their mistake.

It was not the first day everyone should have been worried about- it was the sixth day.

fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Mark!!!

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:20 am

mark
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:45 am

username;; ~prophecy~
    name;; aka 赤
    gender;; female
    gfbp;; female
    aka is a really outgoing viscet. she loves making friends talking to people. she is very clear minded, organizational, and planned. she does things as she needs and doesn’t procrastinate much at all unless for good reason. aka gets very frustrated when things fall out of order, but she does her best to keep herself put together and breathe calmly while figuring out the best course of action. speaking of frustration, aka has had anger management issues in the past, but has since found ways to develop with the bubbling volcano inside of her. its mostly letting out the anger in a way that doesn’t involve snapping at everyone around her. she uses exercise to get out her anger. aka is a lot more rational when she doesn’t have much energy; her plans and thoughts reflect how she feels. when she is high energy she tends to have much more risky/bold plans that are not thought through as well as when she is tired and her plans are safer, less erratic, and overall more calculated, which help her actually fix the problem instead of making it worse.

prompt 1;; (999/1000w)
    "one might not help but think the past is forever behind you, but its really just the foundation for the future. you can never escape your past; it is always there to taunt you. you can never escape; it is always there.

you can't escape.

i can't escape.

i did not remember then, though I'm not sure i even knew, that what i did would stay with me. something small in the moment may not be so small after all. thats what i thought when it happened.

but really, why should i tell a story about the past, why would you, stranger, want to know about me? this is no drama, no comedy, probably even interesting in the slightest. so i propose something different. why not, instead of telling you about me i the past, something not true to my overall character today, and instead give an overview of what happened and what i have learned from it.

it was not my first breakup, although it certainly was one of the hardest. he ended things with me, which was a new turn in events. i usually was the one to end things, it didn’t happen the other way around. most of my partners had courted me and asked me out, i’m not the type to go chasing after people. i seem to only become interested in someone when they are interested in me first. but this time was different, so i should have known something was off.

he was charming, maybe thats why. he always gave the illusion of interest, even would listen to you talk about something he couldn’t care less about. he was a friend to everyone who was a friend to him, and we hit it off a s friends great.

yes. it was definitely that illusion of interest he gave with the ear of listening and the eyes of fascination. we could talk for hours on end, and those topics we hadn't cared about before were made interesting. i liked his voice. it was hard to disagree with him when everything he said was so beautifully articulated. but i'm gushing, i'll stop.

i mean we liked different things, it was hard to enjoy his interests until he made it fun for me and i know it was hard for him to have fun until i found a way to get him to have fun. but when you go to these extents to just do something you like, i guess thats when i knew i was really in love with him. how could i not be?! he was willing to do so much to make me happy. and i’m always so stubborn to have things in order how they are supposed to be, but i always bent the rules for him. however, he was on a different page, you see. i had one realization while he had the other.

it was with this constant talking but this complication of doing things together, one of us usually being bored, he came to realization we didn't actually work well together. thinking of it now i reckon we didn't work after all. i was blind to that at the time.

he sat me down, saying we needed to talk. i wanted to blurt out my feelings so badly, but decided to keep my words few until he was done. i didn't know what it was about at first, he didn't have that sad tone of voice when he had begun to speak.

he told me we couldn’t be together. i felt my heart break, so i just stared down. i really loved him, i didn’t know why he was doing this to me. tears formed in my eyes as i thought of why we were so good.

he opened his mouth to explain but i interrupted. i furiously placed my paws onto the table we sat at and began to explain why we were so good together.

he didn't do his usual smile and nod to make himself feel warm, open, invited, interested, kind, friendly... im rambling, sorry. he instead stared back with a frown and cold eyes too. when i looked at him i stopped talking. i should have looked to him with sorry eyes and accepted it, but I didn’t. seeing his change of heart angered me.

he spoke his counterpoints, the “buts” and the “well actuallys...”
    i understood none of it then, but i do now. i didn’t see how he could have been less happy than i with accommodations. I didn’t believe him when he said he was unsure from the beginning. i couldn’t understand the fact that he really did lie by saying he fell asleep just to have a break from me texting him. i didn’t want to accept the facade. so i yelled. he was calm and rational, but i shouted.

it was easier to believe myself when i was the louder voice, but i am trying to not do that now.

he quieted me down and said he wanted to still be casual friends, talking friends and not so much doing things together friends. we “had good talking points” with similar opinions but “not good hanging out compatibility” because of different interests and hobbies. i said we could make it work, he said we couldn’t. i said i really believed we could, he said he really believed we couldn’t. i didn’t believe him... so i yelled.

i yelled mean things, called him names, accused him of worse than what he did. i tried “prying the truth” out of him, mostly me accusing of him of being brainwashed by his best friend, who didn’t like me.

in the end, he redacted his claim about wanting to stay friends. i said fine, that i didn’t want to be friends with him anyway. but i’ve regretted that since. i can’t escape the thought of what could have been, how great of friends we might’ve been.

oh how i wish to know what could’ve been.

prompt 2;; (115/1000w)
    there was a time in which her burning anger kept peaking with everything that went wrong, and eventually it had to be let out. it was a small thing, only a small fight, but aka could contain her rage no more. she threw her arm out and slapped a viscet’s face with all her strength whilst yelling “WHAT did you just say to ME?” when the viscet tried to get up, having been knocked over, aka felt less compassion than ever, so she pounced once more, trying to hit the viscet whilst being held back by bystanders.

thats the beginning to the story of how aka went to what she calls “an anger management course”

extras;; (2/6)
Last edited by padaleckii on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 26 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 am

oooh res w/ being eadonn's mom eue
    username; corrosive_limes
    name; ? ? Vadimircurus
    gender; female

either prompt 1 or prompt 2 -- the witch trials and her and her husband's death
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Mark c:
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups