winner
user; Knickknacks
name; Minthe
gender; female
owned as of; 11.13.18
(form)

"runner up"
Tier 1 MYO to juice box.

I've been meaning to put this babe ufa for a little while not but just hadn't gotten the chance to. I really loved how this one turned out so I'd love to see it go to a good home. The competition won't be too hard all in all, but I do want to see effort put into your forms <3

This viscet has been bred before, so it must remain biologically female. However, it can still identify as any gender you'd like!
offspring: xx

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
gender for breeding purposes: female

rules
  • fill out the form - prompt is required.
  • I'll be judging primarily on the prompt and overall effort of the form.
  • Max of 750 words to answer the prompt - minimum of 200 words required.
  • Extra is optional but recommended. Can be up to 500 words or 1 art piece.
  • Small animations allowed. No comics.
  • Good luck!

End Date: Sept. 24th, 2018 @ 8pm (U.S.) CST
an extension may be granted if I can see effort in your form before the end date. must request 1-2 days in advance.
mutations
rounded scales (rare)
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readoption: Batch #89

Postby AmberDragon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:55 am

I'm sorry if I didn't do this right.
username; AmberDragon
name; Pine
gender; female
Pine has always loved growing plants, tending any she could, and has planted many of the smaller shrubs and trees in the forest around her home. She cares for them all like children, but her favorite is the cherry tree in her backyard. It had been just a scraggly little sapling when she first planted it, more a stick with leaves than an actual tree, and there were several times when she thought it wouldn't live. But she kept taking care of it, and last year it finally produced its first blossoms. There were barely more than a dozen flowers, but she was happy nonetheless, and knows that there will be more in time. She hopes to one day make a cherry pie with fruit collected from her tree.

She lives in a cozy little grove of trees on the edge of a town, and planted a nice moss path lined with flowers so people can find their way when visiting her. She has a small supply store that sells everything from baked goods to spare clothes and adventuring gear in the lower floor of her cottage, and often has a guest renting the spare room. While she doesn't come out often, she is friends with many of the town people, often gifting them flowers and ferns she has grown. If she isn't gardening or baking, she can often be found walking along the stream in the forest with a shovel and pail, looking for new plants.

Her happiest moment is sitting in her backyard, having a picnic under the shade of one of the trees she takes care of, surrounded by the results of her hard work.

1 extra (optional: 500 words or 1 art piece)
Image It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn. Image
AmberDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpnamedLuka » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:56 am

username; Suga Yoongi
name;
gender; Female

WIP
ShrimpnamedLuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:58 am

*slides in* ;O

username;
name;
gender;
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐

xusername ;; juice box.xx-☆-xxname ;; Giadaxx-☆-xxgender ;; femalex
xgender for breeding purposes ;; femalex

└━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳?

What is her greatest fear you ask?

Well, if you were to ask another, they would say something such as the unknown depths of the deep ocean or the hair-raising pitch black of nothingness or even just the thought of getting in front of a crowd. The answers may vary between typical "generic" responses, though her's is not completely unique. Giada's biggest fear is, simply, her dearest son, Kapriel, forgetting about her.

Kapriel is her only child. He was her world. The light that shone softly in her darkest of hours. Giada had been young when she bore the green freckled egg. She was alone, confused, and most of all, unaware of how she was going to raise a Viscling on her own. Giada had never been a mother before and however, there she was, wrapped around the fragile object as if she had been clutching to her last breaths.

Giada fell in love with her son the moment he hatched. To her, he was the most precious thing in the world. Kapriel quickly became the center of her universe and she did all she could to spoil her son. Giada would throw herself in front of danger to ensure Kapriel walked away unwounded. And Kapriel adored his mother. Not only was she his mother, but he found that he saw her as a best friend. Giada was always there for him to make sure he was happy.

Until one day, that is.

Kapriel had run into trouble, cornered by larger teen Viscets who showed no interest in letting Kapriel leaving with his life. Teeth bared, ears pinned back. They advanced on the weaker Viscet, ready to dig their teeth into his throat and tear it open. He had angered them in one way or another, cowering back as he panicked. Giada had heard her son's desperate pleas for forgiveness, which what was lead her to the scene, her heart in her throat.

Giada appeared just in time. They were ready to leap, teeth exposed as the leader crept closer and closer to her baby. A last-minute decision blew through her mind and before she could even think it over, Giada leaped in front of her son just as the leader sprung to lock his jaws on Kapriel's neck.

The last thing Giada had seen was Kapriel's horrified look as the group ran. A drowsy smile cracked her lips before Giada was gone.

Now, years later, Giada fears her son is slowly beginning to forget her. He stopped going to her grave. Kapriel would visit the grave with a single flower she had once adored and would spend the night curled against the rocks that mark its head, whispering to thin air about the things that occur in his current day life.

But now... Kapriel doesn't visit Giada's grave anymore, or well, as frequently as he used to. He doesn't talk much either, an unusual dull haze in his eyes as he settles in silence. Giada fears her son is beginning to forget about her.

Nothing in the world scares her more than that. She spends the days he doesn't come in silence, anticipating to see his form coming from the horizon. Rarely does it happen anymore. Giada cannot travel too far from her grave, too weak to do so. She just mourns the thought of Kapriel no longer remembering his mother.

When Kapriel does come, relief floods her body as she rests against him. Neither of them can feel the other. Giada just begs to be back to feel the warmth of her son and to soothe the wrinkles that crinkle around his eyes. Though... Kapriel forgetting her?

It is her worst nightmare.

[ 614 words ]

credits wrote:owned by me: Kapriel

art by me..
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:13 pm

username; Gadgetrocks
name; Tiaga, primarily called Tia
gender; Femalw
"Well... My greatest fear is not being able to make someone happy. I've always tried to make everyone I've met who's sad or lonely happy.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:22 pm

username;
animal345
name;
Zophiel
gender;
Female
gender for breeding purposes:
female
    Zophiel felt great, calmer than the sea. She'd just gotten back from a mission and was to report her findings. She took her job very seriously like most of the angels. Nobody wanted to get "Fired", Nobody knew what would happen if you did. Though Zophiel was as clam as she could be at the moment there was a sinking feeling in her gut. She'd known the feeling before and it was not something she liked.
    What if I did something wrong?

What if the boss disapproves? What If I am in trouble?

Though they were all valid reasons to fear, it was all what happens after that worried her. She approached a large gold and white door. She stopped for a moment her hand on the door, debating whether she should knock.
    She sighed. "Here goes nothing."
    Her knuckles formed a fist and she gently knocked them against the wooden door.
    "Come on in," a deep accented voice welcomed. Zophiel nodded redundantly. She puled down the lever and walked in.
    "How did your mission go? Have you figured out when the deal will be made?"
    Her boss didn't show his face. He hid in the shadow of the room. The most she ever saw of him were glowing white eyes. Though everyone wondered who he was. Zophiel would much rather stay safe.
    She shook her head. "Not when, but where. Based on a few other findings...it will be held very soon." She looked down at her feet,
    waiting for a response.
    "All right, I trust you will do what is right. I didn't buy a spy for nothing? And I do assume that you know what happens if you fail?"
    Zophiel nodded

"Splendid!"
Zophiel causally nodded and walked out. She strolled over to her own office, relieved that she was let off easy. The last time she had spoken to her boss he was much harder. She opened the dark wooded door to her office and laid her files down on her desk. She reached out and grabbed the cup of coffee she left out earlier. Her hand glowed a bright green and the coffee was a little bit warmer. She sat down and looked at her case. All tough, she was labeled as a a spy she though of herself more as a P.I. She flipped open the case file and plopped her feet onto her desk. Zophiel looked over the detail carefully. What she knew so far was the meeting would take place in the desert. Plus they would be giving away the stolen money, which she was hired to get back. She knew the event would be soon, and if she didn't succeed there would be consequences. She stood up from her chair and walked up to her door. She set her hand on the door and turned the handle.

The sun shined onto her back. The sand practically burned off her feet off. She reached back and closed the door. She was no longer near her office. Instead she was now in the desert. She didn't know for sure, but she had to see if today could be the day. Unfortunately it was. Two blurry figures approached in the distance. Zophiel hid behind a wall and watched the transaction happen. She spotted the Viscet with he back and went for it. She charged ramming in the Viscet.
He looked at her shocked. His eyes grew at least ten sizes. "You don't get it," He spoke shakily, "You don't want him to have whats inside." She shook her head.
"NEED not want." She grabbed the bag and went over to the wall. Her door appeared and she walked through. She was then transported into her office. The bag dangling from her hand. Her boss warned her not to look inside, so she listened. She turned around and opened the door again.

She stood in front of the door and knocked, this time more confidently.
"Come on in."
She twisted the handle and strolled right in. She looked at her boss and set the bag right in front of him.
"Thanks." He stood up and walked in front of her. He was no angel that she had ever seen. In fact not an angel at all, but a demon.
"Unfortunately, love your boss has been gone for some time now."
She backed her self off into the wall, the demon looming over her.
"We are going to have such a fun time together."
750 words
Sorry that went by so fast.
Last edited by Pacsaj on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:05 pm

I doubt 'll have the time but,, res perhaps.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:57 am

username; Samsherwoodc
name; Geode
gender; female

“What do I fear?

Zombies freaking zombies!!!!

When I was about 13 years old I started having night terrors about zombies. This is way before the popularity of zombies today. Plus these were not your punny nightmares. They are much much worse. Night terrors are insanely scary. It’s like watching a horror movie in your own brain but you cannot escape it. You can’t hide your face, I couldn’t wake up. I was paralyzed while sleeping.

These dreams were so bad that it affected my every day life. Everywhere I went I had an escape route in mind. I had to be on the watch out for a outbreak. Every night searching and scouring the web for brain eating cases.. I had to have a plan.

This went on for over a decade. I was scared to wake up to a world turned into zombies. I alway watched movies with zombies in them. I know, why would I watch zombie movies? Well, I’m not sure. I was attracted to watching them and maybe partly as research.

Over time this fear diminished. I won’t say it’s gone but it’s not as bad because the night terrors diminished too. I still have nightmares every once in a while. They are normally about flying now and not terrorized zombies brain eating demons.

Logically, I know why zombies scare me. The idea of being ripped apart is frightening, along with being a mindless creature that only craves the brain. All together zombies are disgusting. I personally don’t think I would outlive anyone in a zombie apocalypse.” Geode shivers accounting her fear.

1 extra (optional: 500 words or 1 art piece)

Geode fidgets in her chair. “Today is the day!!!!!” She hops around excited. The past few months have been leading up to this. Her dreams lead to this. Everything points to this day. Her happiest day. She packs her under armor street wear. She was ready. Geode smiles the brightest smile she can her ears twitching in excitement

Geode climbs into the bus taking her to her location. She sits by the other street wear viscets. The group is either worried or excited. “Y’all ready. I honestly cannot wait. I love the adrenaline rush. I always wished I had wings. The chance to feel the wind in my fur. The chance to fly!” The bus honks signifing she needed to get off.

Geode squeals seeing the cliff and the gliders. She rushes off the bus. She listens to her instructor as they explain how to hang glide. It was time to do it. Geode get strapped into her glider.

“It’s time.” She states as she runs and jumps off the cliff. The chilly air flies past her melon green fur. She screams in excitement from her adrenaline rush. The ground far away. Geode relax thinking about flight. How this was the closest thing she could do to feel like she was free. In that moment for the first time in her life she was free. She was free and alive. Geode will never forget the day she felt free. Today was that day.
Last edited by Samsherwoodc on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:06 pm

gender; Female

prompt: what's this viscet's greatest fear OR what's this viscet's happiest moment?

Osanyin was always very fond of people, specifically the inhabitants of a village that was within her territory, and helping these people out quickly became one of her favorite past times. This particular hobby could range from something as trivial as moving a tree that had blocked one of the humans pathways to helping the occasional over enthusiastic child find their way back home. However, her absolute happiest memory was realizing that these humans cherished her presence and spoke of her like she was their ethereal guardian. This whole thing started when a child had wandered into the woods, which was rather standard fare for the Viscet to deal with at this point, however in this case the child happened upon a hungry jungle cat which quickly jumped at the opportunity of easy food (Figuratively and literally). Osanyin, not about to let the hungry feline eat one of the people from the odd place she'd become attached to, intercepted the animal mid-air. The young human scrabbled out of the way as the angry predator flailed nicking her muzzle with hooked claws and hissing furiously. The Viscet gained its footing and managed to drive the jungle cat away with a few well-placed bites. The threat dealt with Osanyin turned to the young human and tilted her head trying not to seem threatening, as she didn't want to scare the little thing any more than it probably already was. To her utmost surprise the human ran towards her and jumped to throw its arms around her neck, before running off towards its home to go tell everyone what had happened. A few days later and the entire village knew about what had transpired, she learned this from the some of the rather loose lipped hunters who chatted quietly as they worked their way through the Jungle. She decided to go investigate this for herself sneaking closer to the village in hopes of hearing some of the villager's views on the matter. When she reached the forest by the edge of the village a beautiful wood carving of a Viscet and Jungle cat locked in conflict loamed in the central square as is to say, “This is our village and she who protects it”. Though as Osanyin reflected back on this she realized they probably didn’t know she was, or what a Viscet might’ve been in the first place, but she really didn’t mind as long as she had the hearts of the people.
1 extra (I'm still testing out ways of drawing these guys so this is kind of a placeholder):
Attachments
Viscet Doodle(Nature gaurdian).jpg
Viscet Doodle(Nature gaurdian).jpg (77 KiB) Viewed 185 times
Last edited by Dragonheart48 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me