Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2343 - Oceanside Tan/Readopt

Postby Kydashing » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:03 pm

This is a Regular Adopt!
This is a readoption so it does NOT effect your slots!! <3

Heya! So this child is up for re-adoption. (As per Mint's request)

As such, lets have another go for anyone who may of taken an interest on this child.
The contest is simple and can work with alot of themes...
"Where do they live and what are their daily routines?"
This can include their habits, hobbies, interactions with others and lifestyle

The extras (2) for art and/or writing MUST connect to the question above.
So, no random headshots/ poses without meaning. But, these are optional so don't sweat it!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ends on October 3rd, 2018 at 9pm Chickensmoothie timeBirthday <3

Code: Select all
Username:
Name: (Meaning allowed under 20 words)
Where do they live, and what are their daily routines?: (max 700 words)
2 additional extras allowed, art or writing (250 per) / Must be related to the question above only
Color Codes...
Code: Select all
673F1E - 4B2F20 - F0E1C1
1BC8ED - 93E4B5

Mutations wrote:Horizontal Pupil - Rare
Spikes - (Complete set) - Uncommon

Username;; ~Prophecy~
Name;; Nico
Gender;; Male
Owned on: 10/07/2018 (does not count towards slots)
Last edited by Kydashing on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2343 - Oceanside Tan/Readopt

Postby Placebo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 am

Marking
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:56 am

Username:
Name: (Meaning allowed under 20 words)
Where do they live, and what are their daily routines?: (max 700 words)
2 additional extras allowed, art or writing (250 per) / Must be related to the question above only

res
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:40 am

mark <3
    Kelpie-like figure that lives in the depths of an underwater cave
    daily routines:
    - sunbathing or enjoying the rain, depending on weather
    - watching other Viscets
    - surprising those they like with gifts
    - scaring those they dislike
    - hunting for dinner (fish, mostly)
    - once in while lurking Viscets into the water

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:53 am

Bump <3
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:09 am

Username;; ~Prophecy~
    Name;; Nico
    Gender;; Male
    Residence & Daily Routine;; 501/700
    Goldefolk Lane is a small, hidden, and very shunned street near the end of the ever so fancy and popular district of alleys and fine shops called Rosewood Plaza. It is a very straight alleyway completely surrounded by the backs of other buildings, with two entrances, one at either side. Goldefolk Lane’s “Jaded Ram Inn,” run by Nico, sits in between the hair salon “Central Golde Clips” and the candy store “Remedy’s Candy Shack,” owned by the very beautiful Remedy, who hand-makes all the candy alongside her brothers, sisters, and cousins. Most of the shops that sit along the lane are small family businesses, and Nico’s inn is no different. It’s two stories high with a small garden and pool out back. The inn’s yard is the only real open space in Goldefolk Lane, as the small park that once sat at the second entrance became run down with nobody willing to fix it. His inn has several small rooms and a few larger rooms. All rooms come with the standard necessities, although only the large rooms have TV’s and other nicer things. The inn is very susceptible to getting rodent and bug infestations, although it is clean enough to pass health inspections. Nico is almost always the sole employee because, as stated before, most businesses are family run, but Nico has no family, having been an orphan his entire life, and the employees he does get never stay for long. No person with dignity would ever work somewhere within Goldefolk lane if they didn’t have to: anyone would much rather work at Rosewood plaza. This very in that Nico owns is also his home. He doesn’t have enough money to live somewhere else or walk the distance, so he stays in one of the larger rooms full time instead. Because of the money issue, the inn just barely gets by on bills, and occasionally goes without electricity or heat and air. Nico’s day consists of cleaning the Inn entirely and preparing all three meals for himself and his guests. He also takes to fixing whatever is broken himself, unable to afford a professional.

Everyone at the inn gets breakfast free with their stay, but has the option to dine lunch and dinner for an extra fee. Everyday, breakfast consists of a choice of toast or oatmeal. (A small selection of jam is occasionally available for a dime extra.) Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays have various soups and crackers for lunch. Egg noodles and potatoes for dinner. Thursdays and Sundays have egg noodles and mashed potatoes for lunch; soup and crackers make for dinner. Thursdays serve salad for lunch and dinner as boiled pork and bread. This menu is the same menu of Nico’s dining daily, a very low quality but low budget menu for himself to get by. He does however, treat himself on Sundays by chopping up banana into his oatmeal and on Wednesdays by allowing himself some of the orange flavored jam or butter on his toast.

Extra 1;; 195/250
    Nico is not the only regular at the Jaded Ram Inn. He has quite a few frequent stayers. There is a father with kind, but saddened eyes. He has a daughter who usually stays with him, she has eyes of hope and optimism. She usually stays with her mother, but when she does stay at the Inn with her father, he usually allows her to eat some of his breakfast as portions are small. Nico likes these guests, he feels more hopeful himself when he sees the girl so happy even in these conditions. Nico also finds the father to have good conversation when his daughter in the garden to play and its just him and Nico in the small lounge area.

Another frequent guest is common in appearance but mischievous in appearance. He rarely shows out of his room, but when he does he steps with caution and moves with silence. He barely speaks a word, usually only saying “yes,” “no,” “please,” or “thank you” in his hushed icy voice. Nico is always concerned when this guest stays, but doesn’t dare bother him as he couldn’t risk offending the viscet and losing the business.

Extra 2;; 0/250

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:33 am

~Prophecy~ wrote:
    Username;; ~Prophecy~
    Name;; Nico
    Gender;; Male
    Residence & Daily Routine;; 501/700
    Goldefolk Lane is a small, hidden, and very shunned street near the end of the ever so fancy and popular district of alleys and fine shops called Rosewood Plaza. It is a very straight alleyway completely surrounded by the backs of other buildings, with two entrances, one at either side. Goldefolk Lane’s “Jaded Ram Inn,” run by Nico, sits in between the hair salon “Central Golde Clips” and the candy store “Remedy’s Candy Shack,” owned by the very beautiful Remedy, who hand-makes all the candy alongside her brothers, sisters, and cousins. Most of the shops that sit along the lane are small family businesses, and Nico’s inn is no different. It’s two stories high with a small garden and pool out back. The inn’s yard is the only real open space in Goldefolk Lane, as the small park that once sat at the second entrance became run down with nobody willing to fix it. His inn has several small rooms and a few larger rooms. All rooms come with the standard necessities, although only the large rooms have TV’s and other nicer things. The inn is very susceptible to getting rodent and bug infestations, although it is clean enough to pass health inspections. Nico is almost always the sole employee because, as stated before, most businesses are family run, but Nico has no family, having been an orphan his entire life, and the employees he does get never stay for long. No person with dignity would ever work somewhere within Goldefolk lane if they didn’t have to: anyone would much rather work at Rosewood plaza. This very in that Nico owns is also his home. He doesn’t have enough money to live somewhere else or walk the distance, so he stays in one of the larger rooms full time instead. Because of the money issue, the inn just barely gets by on bills, and occasionally goes without electricity or heat and air. Nico’s day consists of cleaning the Inn entirely and preparing all three meals for himself and his guests. He also takes to fixing whatever is broken himself, unable to afford a professional.

Everyone at the inn gets breakfast free with their stay, but has the option to dine lunch and dinner for an extra fee. Everyday, breakfast consists of a choice of toast or oatmeal. (A small selection of jam is occasionally available for a dime extra.) Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays have various soups and crackers for lunch. Egg noodles and potatoes for dinner. Thursdays and Sundays have egg noodles and mashed potatoes for lunch; soup and crackers make for dinner. Thursdays serve salad for lunch and dinner as boiled pork and bread. This menu is the same menu of Nico’s dining daily, a very low quality but low budget menu for himself to get by. He does however, treat himself on Sundays by chopping up banana into his oatmeal and on Wednesdays by allowing himself some of the orange flavored jam or butter on his toast.

Extra 1;; 195/250
    Nico is not the only regular at the Jaded Ram Inn. He has quite a few frequent stayers. There is a father with kind, but saddened eyes. He has a daughter who usually stays with him, she has eyes of hope and optimism. She usually stays with her mother, but when she does stay at the Inn with her father, he usually allows her to eat some of his breakfast as portions are small. Nico likes these guests, he feels more hopeful himself when he sees the girl so happy even in these conditions. Nico also finds the father to have good conversation when his daughter in the garden to play and its just him and Nico in the small lounge area.

Another frequent guest is common in appearance but mischievous in appearance. He rarely shows out of his room, but when he does he steps with caution and moves with silence. He barely speaks a word, usually only saying “yes,” “no,” “please,” or “thank you” in his hushed icy voice. Nico is always concerned when this guest stays, but doesn’t dare bother him as he couldn’t risk offending the viscet and losing the business.

Extra 2;; 0/250

The winner! Thanks so much for your work and effort theyre all yours!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:42 am

Thank you so much! I love my new boy so much! Can’t wait to develop him more! <3

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me