Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dixies - Nursery by realkitty56

Artist realkitty56 [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Dixies - Nursery

Postby realkitty56 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:32 am

-Dixies-
A Realkitty Species

Archives

Main page

What are Dixies? wrote:Dixies Are a Canine like Being that is known for their special flowers on their tails, if this is pulled, it bothers the Dixie that had that flower on its tail, Usually it results in a curse, or them being turned to stone, they Feel when their tail gets pulled you know! Most of the time Dixies hide in the ground to disguise using their tail flower, Near a patch of them there is usually a lot of statued Humans and deer because of them either trying to eat the flower or pull it. They seem really friendly, just dont pull on their tails, Ok? your fine with booping.. but.. Really.

"Guess they grow like normal flowers, Once a Dixie pup is got, They are put into pots that Turn the color of their relevant flower, how neat is that? There is 2 Growths before They can fully grow, The Sprout and Flower stages, Though, Kitty knows of a special item That lucky people can Pm Realkitty and buy a item to have them grow faster or skip a stage, Check in every few days for the special word, and it will show how many people will be able to have this chance if this codeword is used to unlock this item! if you have a certain number of event seeds, you may use them to grow a new pup of that event!"

Event seeds- You need 20 event seeds to grow a Dixie from them, Though you can use any seeds to make event hybrids! Just know you need 30 seeds to make a hybrid of 2, and 40 for a hybrid of 3 different ones if you use more than 2 types!

This Time's Codeword is: BlossomCat

(If you would like to have one of your Dixies breed with one of Realkitty's Dixies, Bring 1000 DixieDollars/Dixies (currency) first then pm her.)
Last edited by realkitty56 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dixies - Nursery

Postby realkitty56 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:34 am

Form for breedings/Rules for breeding

Rules
-The Dixie breeding can be same gender breedings too
-If a Dixie is Genderless, it can be breed with male, female and other genderless ones
- Dixies have a 2 month wait for breeding times
- all dixies have no limit time for breeding when they are first adopted.

Form (Please pm this to realkitty):
Code: Select all
[color=#0080FF]i want to breed my Dixies![/color]
Username:
Name:

Kitty's avalible slots:

Kitty- Uses a 1-30 random roll for dixie pup amount from the breeding, and another roll depends on what traits they had.
Last edited by realkitty56 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dixies - Nursery

Postby realkitty56 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:36 am

You may post now!

Last bumped by realkitty56 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:36 am.
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me