▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-

Raww~ wrote:Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best entry wins
Claim ends: 3 Days (09/09/18 11:59pm AEST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ What's this Saikits Bio (must be more than 1 sentence)

Current Owner: Scei
-
Mutations: Uncommon
~ Pet Saikit (without claws & with collar)
~ Minor Edits (collar tag)
~ Minor Edits (eyes)
~ Spike Collar
~ Longer Fur
~ Custom Tail
-
Scei wrote:Username: scei
Name: Allison
Gender/Pronouns: female/they/them/she/her
Bio: this little one has troubles sleeping most of the time, so she looked into buying things that could help her count her sheep. She after looking for months she finally gave up, on her way home she stopped when she noticed a small nook that hadnt been there before. She walked closer, "Lady Olivia's Trinkets and Oddities" what's the worst that could happen, she decided and walked into the store.
Lady Olivia was an old creature, allison couldnt quite tell what she was, but it didnt matter; Once allison walked in and laid eyes on lady olivia the creature spoke up. Calling allison by her first name and speaking about about how allison couldnt sleep recently. Then proposed an idea and an item lady Olivia held out a gladd bottle explaining this dust could help her sleep however to use it carefully, too much and itll make her sleep for too long.
Allison was ecstatic she was quick to impress especially after so long after no ideas as to what she can do to help her sleeping issues- but then the real question came up, she glanced around the room, everything had huge dollar sign tags on it and allison asked about the price.
Lady Olivia shook her head and explained that allison had been suffering too long she needn't have to be, she was a good saikit and deserved better then what the gods had been giving her, this is just a way to deal with that. Allison was confused but hesitantly took the sand anyways. Tyeing a string around the bottle and hanging it around her neck. Lady olivia started to usher her out of the building and explained to never let the sand go or lose it, it should stay around her neck.
As allison walked through the door she turned to ask another question to be faced with an alley, the building was gone.
She shook her head and passed it off as a sleepy hallucination, but of course that was true seeing as she still had the bottle of sand around her neck. She smiled and didnt question it, heading home to try her sand.
The first couple of times she used too much, sleeping days before waking up. In the end she learned she only needed a few single grains to get a good 8 hours but needed to use it accordingly so she can wake up on time and get a better sleep schedule.

She doesnt need it as much anymore, her body is more used to sleeping on it's own now, but she still uses it occasionally and always keeps it on her
-
-

-
-
Last edited by Raww~ on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #63

Postby Scei » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:02 am

Username: scei
Bio: this little one has troubles sleeping most of the time, so she looked into buying things that could help her count her sheep. She after looking for months she finally gave up, on her way home she stopped when she noticed a small nook that hadnt been there before. She walked closer, "Lady Olivia's Trinkets and Oddities" what's the worst that could happen, she decided and walked into the store.
Lady Olivia was an old creature, allison couldnt quite tell what she was, but it didnt matter; Once allison walked in and laid eyes on lady olivia the creature spoke up. Calling allison by her first name and speaking about about how allison couldnt sleep recently. Then proposed an idea and an item lady Olivia held out a gladd bottle explaining this dust could help her sleep however to use it carefully, too much and itll make her sleep for too long.
Allison was ecstatic she was quick to impress especially after so long after no ideas as to what she can do to help her sleeping issues- but then the real question came up, she glanced around the room, everything had huge dollar sign tags on it and allison asked about the price.
Lady Olivia shook her head and explained that allison had been suffering too long she needn't have to be, she was a good saikit and deserved better then what the gods had been giving her, this is just a way to deal with that. Allison was confused but hesitantly took the sand anyways. Tyeing a string around the bottle and hanging it around her neck. Lady olivia started to usher her out of the building and explained to never let the sand go or lose it, it should stay around her neck.
As allison walked through the door she turned to ask another question to be faced with an alley, the building was gone.
She shook her head and passed it off as a sleepy hallucination, but of course that was true seeing as she still had the bottle of sand around her neck. She smiled and didnt question it, heading home to try her sand.
The first couple of times she used too much, sleeping days before waking up. In the end she learned she only needed a few single grains to get a good 8 hours but needed to use it accordingly so she can wake up on time and get a better sleep schedule.

She doesnt need it as much anymore, her body is more used to sleeping on it's own now, but she still uses it occasionally and always keeps it on her

RIP sorry for the block of text, I'll code it later. U.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:16 am

Username: mackstarr - Name: Joshua - Gender/Pronouns: male

Joshua lives with a nomadic group of desert-dwelling people in the Sahara. He was named after a Joshua tree, which is what his primary caregiver and friend, found him abandoned beneath when he was merely a few days old. He sometimes rides on the backs of the caravan's camels, but often plods along beside his human or perches atop his broad shoulders. He loves traveling at night, as the blazing heat of the day cools down and the stars shine brighter than anywhere else on earth in the clear sky. He often runs ahead of the group to play in the sand, tinted blue by the night. He is good at detecting hidden snakes and has saved lives with this skill on multiple occasions. He carries a small bottle of sand around his neck for good luck and just as a token of his love for the environment he has lived in his whole life.

The caravan usually stops at every town and market they can find, to sell their silks and miscellaneous objects for money and food. Joshua loves seeing all the colors and cultures that the different places have to offer, but never strays too far from his human's side as sometimes the locals can be unpredictable. He does not like to stay in these crowded places too long, however. After 2 or 3 days, he is glad to move on, back into the desert sands.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkjellies » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:52 am

Username: Darkjellies
Name: Robin
Gender/Pronouns: He/him
Bio: Robin's always been bullied for liking pink and has never fit in because of that. The only person who ever understood him was his grandmother. He often finds himself fingering the bottle on his collar, the only memory of his grandmother.
Memory wrote:Robin and an older Satkit sat on a beacher. The older Satkit smiled warmly at him. "Robin, I have a present for you." she reached into one of her many pockets and pulled out an empty bottle. "An empty bottle? Wow. Thaaaaannks." He said, raising an eyebrow. His grandmother laughed. "It's not just a bottle. It's a mermory." "What?" Robin questioned. "Fill it with the sand from this beach. That way, when I'm gone, you can look at it and think of me." Robin felt a lump grow in his throat. "Y-you're not going anywhere." She gave him a sad smile. "Nothing lasts forever, mon cheri.

Throughout his life he read to escape. To escape well, everything. He lives in a big city with an gigantic library, which he loves to get lost in.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:29 pm

This Saikit is now closed!
Winner will be announced soon

> Raww~

Sorry this has taken me so long
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Scei wrote:Username: scei

!Congratulations!
~This Saikit is yours~
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:40 pm