Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

"Remember all the sadness and frustration... by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Remember all the sadness and frustration...

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm

... and let it go.
Let it go."

And that up there ^^^ is from the song Iridescent, by Linkin Park! Just found the song today, and ack, it's great!

Anywho... I tried something today I've never done before with this art - the pressing-against-the-screen effect!

I had a certain two people in mind while making this, as I know they've both been feeling frustrated and stressed lately about something coming up. And since they helped and encouraged me through a rough patch in my life just a while ago, I figured the least I could do was attempt to return the favor with a lil' drawing! I won't name names, but I'm sure you know who you are! Sorry this isn't a huge thank-you or something super helpful for your situation or something, but I do hope you two enjoy it! <3

But, although I originally came up with this idea for certain people, I hope this encourages others as well, because I know that sometimes, everyone just needs to hear something like this once in awhile. I learned that first-hand, hehe. c:

So enjoy this lil' pupper! And have a wonderful day/night! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Remember all the sadness and frustration...

Postby JK341 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:48 am

ahh so cute! Great job on this! :D
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:17 am

This is so beautiful, Swirl!! The colors are so soft and calming to me and the facial expression is charming. ^.^

Also... *gives big hug and wipes tears* Thanks, Swirl. <3333 You're such an amazing friend and this just made my day. Thank you thank you thank you. <33333333 :')

And now I wanna listen to that song! :o
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:57 am

J-and-K341 wrote:ahh so cute! Great job on this! :D

Thank you! So glad you liked it! <3

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:10 am

Lostfairy wrote:This is so beautiful, Swirl!! The colors are so soft and calming to me and the facial expression is charming. ^.^

Also... *gives big hug and wipes tears* Thanks, Swirl. <3333 You're such an amazing friend and this just made my day. Thank you thank you thank you. <33333333 :')

And now I wanna listen to that song! :O

Aw, thanks! I'm glad you think so! I sometimes don't care to spend time on designing a specific character in my art, so I tend to use a lot of grays and whites and make it a bit more simple instead, hehe! I like focusing harder on the expression and mood of the art sometimes. c:

*Hugs back* I was hoping it would. I'm so glad you like it, seriously. You're absolutely amazing, and I wanted to give you something that showed it. <333333

And you should! It's got a good meaning, and I'm glad I found it! C:

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:23 am

Aw, this drawing is sooooo cute!!! I have to agree with Lost, the expression is spot-on! :O And the color choices are wonderful and fitting for artwork like this. <3 (Also, your handwriting is adorable. XD)

This definitely encouraged me. *hugssss* Thanks for making this. I totally needed it today. <3333 You are amazing, beautiful, and loved, too!!! c:
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:20 am

Chloe Grace wrote:Aw, this drawing is sooooo cute!!! I have to agree with Lost, the expression is spot-on! :O And the color choices are wonderful and fitting for artwork like this. <3 (Also, your handwriting is adorable. XD)

This definitely encouraged me. *hugssss* Thanks for making this. I totally needed it today. <3333 You are amazing, beautiful, and loved, too!!! c:

Aw, thanks Chloe! I'm so glad you like it! (And really?! I never thought of my handwriting as being all that good online, tbh, XD!)

Awwww *hugs backkkk* I'm so so glad! That's definitely the outcome I was going for, hehe!
And ack, you're so sweet! *blushes* Thank you againnnnnn!

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me