Bael Crito by rem sleep

Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bael Crito

Postby rem sleep » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:02 am

Bael Crito, in a few words, is a demon summoned by Somber Noctus in the depths of his loneliness. Bael doesn't exactly have many practical functions, as far as demons are concerned-- considering Somber called him for companionship (more or less) that's what he's proficient in-- keeping Somber entertained. Not to say Bael has no demonic power, because he certainly does-- but he spends most of his time making witty jokes to humor his companion. At some point along the line the two ended up falling for one another, and now their relation is a bit... complicated. Bael likes to to joke about... pretty much everything, and his natural response to hard situations is to make light of them to brighten up the mood. He's a sassy, somewhat vain guy but he genuinely wants the best for Somber, and he tries his best to do that.

He's often confused when people tell him that he doesn't look much like a demon, he'll usually ask "well what else is a demon supposed to look like?" Though in honesty, he has softened up and become more 'civilized-looking' since he took a liking to Somber.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery