It's a Party and You're Invited!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

It's a Party and You're Invited!

Postby musicgurl333 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:44 pm

It's my birthday soon, and I wanted to celebrate! :) This scene is part of a special contest for the Kindness Counts Adoption Center. If you would like to enter your pet, check out the forum for details on the contest. You must post there in order to be entered.

Rules:

1. First, make sure you go to the adoption center page and enter there.
2. You may not move other people's pets.
3. You may use a hat and/or party blower from the swag table to add to your dress up. Or you can leave one there for others to use. :)
4. If you use one of the party swag items, that can't be your entire dress up. You must have other items as well.
5. One pet per person, please!
6. You are welcome to add items to the scene, but just try not to go too crazy. :)

The contest will end on September 10th.
musicgurl333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It's a Party and You're Invited!

Postby P a s t e l.. » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:27 am

I am unable to edit the scene for some reason but this is the pet that I wanted to submit:

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
Please Click!
Thank you!
┖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┚

P a s t e l..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby musicgurl333 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:43 am

P a s t e l.. wrote:I am unable to edit the scene for some reason but this is the pet that I wanted to submit:

Hmm....that's odd. You're definitely on the list of people who can edit. I tried adding you again, just in case I had a typo, but it wouldn't let me. It said an error had occurred...probably because I already have you added. But in any case, I'm fine with you just posting the pet here if you can't edit. You'll still be entered. :)

Edit: Oh no! Something has gone very, very wrong. It looks like maybe someone reset the scene? There's nothing there at all now. What happened?!?!

Edit 2: Thankfully I was able to revert it back to before it was wiped. PLEASE DON'T RESET THE SCENE, EVERYONE!!
musicgurl333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adriaana » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:34 am

I edited the scene but my editing hasn't showed up? This is the first time I'm editing a scene, so I'm not sure if this is normal. I edited it about 20 minutes ago, but even after refreshing the page, nothing. But when I click 'Edit Scene' again, it shows up normally. I am confused .-.
Adriaana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby musicgurl333 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Adriaana wrote:I edited the scene but my editing hasn't showed up? This is the first time I'm editing a scene, so I'm not sure if this is normal. I edited it about 20 minutes ago, but even after refreshing the page, nothing. But when I click 'Edit Scene' again, it shows up normally. I am confused .-.

Yep, that's what is supposed to happen. Changes won't show up until I update the post. It's been updated now, so you should be able to see your pet in the scene. :)
musicgurl333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pippy1994 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:00 am

Added my pet in. :)
pippy1994