- extra ears ; rare
- glow ; rare
we made it to plyf #020! the reason we're celebrating
is because none of my species have ever reached this
many adopts. thank you all for your support !!! <3

this is an amity element plyf. amity element plyfs
are often seen helping amend friendships
, making
both parties feel the love for their old friend again.

although... it seems like this kiddo really likes getting
into mischief and pranking their friends. what are they
up to now? your task is to write 500 words
and/or draw
an art piece (5 panel comics are allowed) about their
next prank! this will end on september 1st.

also; an optional task, compliment a member from the
community! <3 this will receive minor bonus points.

Code: Select all
username:
plyf name:
compliment?:
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #020 | Golden Bell | Open

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:16 am

username: Golden-Boy
plyf name: Freevin
task:[500/500]
"Is this really a prank?"
"Well, I think so!"

The perfect kind of prank to Freevin is the kind that not only he can laugh at, but the kind that makes people feel much better than they felt before. The prank he's planning to pull next needs two people as the victims, and three other people in on the prank. It turns out being hilarious and fun for everyone involved. The name of the prank? "Five Hearts Make One Family." Or the shortened version; "Operation Cozy" An optional addition is to make those in on the prank wear soft sweaters or have blankets on them as capes, for the prank to work at it's maximum effect.

Step 1; The Set Up
Get your two victims, optimally friends of Freevin's or one of the other two people who are in on the prank, or in the best case scenario, all three. You get the two victims in a large space, where there's ways to access the two from all sides possible. One of the three prankers should be talking to them at this stage, making sure to keep them where they are.

Step 2; The Cue
The cue that the prankster talking to the two victims is ready to commence with the plan is the phrase "I hope your day gets better!". Most times, this will work out as the victims say something negative that they've been through, or something that they've been stressing about, which is one of the reasons why at least one victim being friends with one prankster is optimal. The two other pranksters will hear this interaction, and will react accordingly, going onto the final stage of the prank.

Step 3; The Prank
After the cue, both other pranksters involved in the prank will run towards the group of three. The one conversing with the two victims will wrap their arms around them before the other two pranksters hug them as well, allowing them to be comforted and hugged from all sides. The group of three surrounding the two victims will then begin to hop around happily with the two victims in the middle, chanting "Get better soon.", "Here for you.", "You're so great!", or something similar with the same kind of positive attitude towards it. While the more excitable members of the group should have no problems with the three phrases of positive words, if one of the pranksters is an easily grumpy or generally negative person usually, they can resort to shorter or longer phrases that still show they care.

Step 4; The After-Prank
Hopefully, with this prank having gone through, the entire group will be laughing, and if possible, the next step will be for one of the pranksters to tell the victims of the prank that they're loved, that they always have a place to go to, and that being upset sometimes is okay! Freevin especially will tell them that they're wonderful individuals, and that they deserve to be happy no matter what.

compliment?:

suds: I haven't really talked to you before with too much thought in my head besides getting through the day, but from what I've seen, you're incredibly cool and you're honestly one of the people I look up to when it comes to species communities, gosh you're cool.

SaltyBirb: YOUR ART????? YOUR ART!!! YOUR ART... Good, really good it's so cute and bouncy and it looks like I could balance on it like a clown given the chance I love your style so much I cry.

lemonade hands: HHH i've always been nervous to rly talk to you but when we went through some interactions with one contest It was rly nice and you made the experience a lot less anxiety-building so that was nice and ur very cool i'm intimidated by your coolness!

moments.; Your art? GOOD. Your Designs? GOOD. The way that you're super sweet and I haven't talked to you much but I want to rly badly. VERY GOOD YOU're pure.

rnirai;You're like...one of the most intimidating people but You seem really nice and even if I'm scared to actually talk to you, you seem v. nice and your art is super good like wow

Last edited by bakuraas. on Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:44 am

marking to watch! ;)
Last edited by grizzly bear on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:45 pm

bump

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:47 pm

username: Rosalin
plyf name: Urien
task: Short but sweet i'm not sure if 500 words is the max, but if so, i need to take some out.
compliment?: I want to thank all the Guest artists who currently work for this species, you all make amazing designs! I hope that you become artists for them, you are all great! I also want to thank lemonade, for creating this lovely species! Congrats on reaching 20 adopts!
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:49 pm

username: WolfireX
plyf name: Bell
task: wip
compliment?: As much as probably everyone will do it, thank you lemonade! I'll sit here and thank you for making this adorable species. <3
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 pm

username: bucky??
plyf name: noma
task: probably something harmless, he's too soft for something genuinely mean
compliment?:

wip wip omg I love him,,
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:17 pm

mArk!!
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 am

username: SaltyBirb
plyf name: Clement
task:
here's the link if img doesn't work!
Clement sticking an unnoticeable transparent tape on the entrance as the victim passes by hahaha

compliment?:
hEck there's so many people to complement aaA I love this community so much!!
wuv wuv wrote:@ lem ( lemonade hands ) I am so glad that I was able to plyfs in the Kalon server, they're so cute and adorable!! You did an amazing job in creating them. This is the first time I've been this active for a species! >:0

@ Golden-boi ( Golden-Boy ) bABB TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVING COMPLEMENTS ON MY ART AA I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED 'EM ♡ ♡ ♡ ILY uwu

@ win ( winter ) bAB when I saw you use my art as you pfp aajdshsjhc I was so happy aa I didn't expect someone to use my art as their pfp hh tysm!!! ♡ ♡ ♡ >:"D

@ bel ( winter & fireflii ) hhH I love your designs so much aa tysm for being a great guest artist OFFICIAL ARTIST AAAA >>:00 I'm seriously so happy to be able to get one of my plyfs designed by you! Hope to see more bootyful designs in the future!

@ knee ( rnirai ) bab your nursery lines are cuTE I LOVE EM ♡ ♡ ♡ and also created two super cute gift lines for the plyfs!! tysm for helping out this species a lot!!

@ pomi (moments.) I love your nursery bbys so much!! I get so excited to see more of you bby designs hh ♡ ♡ ♡

@ playable belial when ( Kittidipity ) youR ART hhnnnggGG I WUV WUV AA TYSM FOR DRAWING MY BABU ♡ Glad that I was able to talk to someone who also plays gbf and other similar games hahaHA it was really fun talking to you ♡ and also accidentally spamming the server haha

@ flowerbby (f1owercrown) hh tysm for giving me my first gift art aaA IT'S SO CUTE I'M LOVE!! I'll try my best to draw Puso with your babu when I have time (I've been super busy with school huhu) hnng I'm so excitedd
Last edited by SaltyBirb on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:06 am

lemonade hands wrote:bump

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system