Batch #2057 by Vluwu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vluwu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #2057

Postby Vluwu » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:11 pm

I am so, so sorry on that wait time for this babe.
!! had fun with this one, I hope they dont look too busy ;;

Name; x
Gender; x
owner; [url=x]x.[/url]
owned as of;
payment received; no
post; Here

Hatch Day: ---
Mature Day: Aug 25, 2018

Parent 1

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:
Spikes - Uncommon [Puchased Rolls - yes]
Slit eyes - Rare [Puchased Rolls - yes]

Minor mane - Uncommon [Puchased Rolls - no]
hyena ears - Uncommon [Puchased Rolls - no]
Major Mane - Rare [Puchased Rolls - no]

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #2057

Postby the folly of man » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:33 pm

oOoooOOOO I LOVE ME SOME COMPLEX DESIGNS

congratulations to owner!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 am

Oh my gosh... Holy cow!! Well worth the wait! I gotta say. I love how the VA k mane looks kinda like teeth lol
It's almost like you're looking into a swirling void... This is so cool!

Thank you so much! I'll be back with a name. Thank you!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:22 pm

As much as I really like this guy, I am going to put them up for adoption. I simply do not think I can replicate the design, or even do it justice...I'm too much of a newb v.v;

Anyway. The original plan was IC, however, you are more than welcome to go your own route. You do NOT have to go with IC for this and it will not be held against you at all if you choose to do so.

If you do go IC. Jude is the 'adoptive father', though that was more so him creating something he hoped to manipulate and use. (If you do go IC and need any more info, hit me up. I'm more than happy to go into more about Jude, or his brother, Kunal.)

As for a prompt.

How did this viscet come about?

Was it a normal birth with normal parents?
Were they stolen at birth?
Were they created from some horrific ritual?
Pulled from the void?

Whatever you come up with, I'm sure it will be interesting!

No real form, and you are welcome to add as much as you want and do what you want, within a 5K word limit, I suppose? I'm cool with reading, but I think it's best to have a limit.

You're welcome to divide the limit up however you like, tell me whatever you like, as long as the prompt is answered.

Breakdown

Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Prompt: How did this viscet come about?
(No min Limit. Max limit is 5k words. Prettying up is ok. )
Deadline is Sept 4th. Extensions granted upon request.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm

scrEAMS

Viscet Name: Asael [uh-zay-uhl]
Viscet Gender: male

Epilogue wrote:All his life, Asael had been watching those around him. He didn't speak his first word until he was five years old, preferring to understand rather then be understood. He never raised in hand in when he was in school, although he often "talked" in American Sign Language. Although he only did it because he wanted to, people started to worry that maybe he saw his father being banished and suffered from trauma. In reality, Asael didn't talk because in some deep, dark corner of his mind, he had the flickering memory if his existence not being there, and then suddenly, it was. For the Vortex God didn't start as a mortal. He was created by his father long ago, in some twisted plan that didn't end up coming to life. But Asael remembered. And he remembered watching as Jophiel destroyed his home, the world he loved. He watched while Shia sacrificed her status to save Nexxus, giving every last ounce of her power to banish him. And that was when he made the choice. The choice to get revenge on his father for bringing him into this world.

The day was hot, and I was exhausted and sweaty from nearly a full day of traveling.
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:58 pm

Name: Glass (Agni Smith)

Title: Keeper of Volcanoes

Current Age: 31

The Making of Glass:
Heat surrounded him. It burned, but it didn't hurt. That was the most surprising thing of all. His past life was scalded away by the churning rock. His knowledge remained, but the context was scoured away. His family, friends, coworkers... those memories became flecks within the living volcano. He gave himself up to the burning fires, as they too claimed a guardian like the seas and the wind. He swam up through the molten rock and collapsed on the side of the caldera...

Agnia stared at the charts. He needed a solid proposal to get the funding he needed to study the mysterious pacific volcano. An island that showed no sign of being volcanically active, and was in every way extinct, erupted into a fiery display. No government wanted to go near the thing, but he felt drawn to it. If a volcano that extinct by every account could suddenly erupt, then what other dangers lurked in the mountains?

He was a PhD candidate, and this excursion would risk it all. But if it paid off... it would vault him into the field early. He looked at the topography map, and marked out several potential ways to reach the rim of the caldera. A knock at the door shook him out of his stupor. Dr. Lee looked at him with stern eyes. They did nothing to hide her concern. She was his mentor, and had every reason to be concerned. He had become obsessed with finding out the secrets of the eruption.

There was some minor evidence that there had been a deepening fault running through the island. It may have gone deep enough to reawaken the old chambers and have the magma rush towards the surface with catastrophic results. The island was still considered a danger, and earthquakes were constant. The only reason she was supporting him was because she too believed it was this fault that caused the volcano to be revived. Instruments needed to be placed on the the island, for the safety of everyone. All the while, Agni Stared at his charts.

He gasped for breath as he shakily got to his feet. There was a nagging feeling that there should be someone else on the rim. He didn't know who. He blindly stumbled and sought shelter in a lava tube he knew to be nearby. Glass collapsed into a heap on the smooth floor. Voices echoed up the tube, calling the name of someone who no longer existed. At least, that's what he thought. The name was foreign to him. The waking giant whispered into his mind to ignore these trespassers. He listened to her.

The helicopter's blades buzzed through the sound silencing headphones. They did nothing to keep him from feeling their beat in his chest. It was like another heartbeat. He focused on that instead of just how high up they were. He risked cracking open an eye, and saw the other helicopter full of their equipment. Boats were not allowed near the island, due to the earthquakes loosening up dangerous rubble. Preliminary measurements had recorded temperatures exceeding 500 C in the surrounding waters. Their equipment would be vital for monitoring the angry beast.

He couldn't help but think of the volcano as a living thing. It didn't like them crawling all over its sides, poking it, and prodding it. Why else was she throwing up steam and lava? He sighed, then nearly vomited as the helicopter dipped. He shook his head to clear it, and in an attempt to clear the strange thoughts in his head. He couldn't let his judgement be clouded. Agni's resolve hardened like the basalt below them. He looked towards the steaming giant. He refused to let it's draw sway him again.

He wasn't the first one she had claimed, but he was the first to survive the process. However, she didn't realize that her carefully laid plan would soon be in shambles. She had created him, not knowing what he would become. He was never hers to control. The curse laid upon her would stay. As the Ice Kings had said, she would never roam free above the land again, and was doomed to be part of it. until its inevitable end.

The ground crunched underneath them, and heat wafted up from the processes below and the sun above. He and Dr. Lee put on their protective gear. He'd had enough practice where he could get his on in the time it took her to get hers on. He double checked the seams, and then they headed off to their first point, the caldera. They were setting up a series of cameras so they could observe the volcanoes internal activities visually. The cameras were expensive because they were prototypes. Able to store, transmit, and protect, data, they were quickly becoming a sought after piece of equipment by many volcanologists. This was the final test for them. The caldera was a volatile place. If they could function there, then they'd be approved for full manufacturing.

They spaced them out according to the directions given to them by the engineers, then they scrambled back down the side of the volcano. They wouldn't know until they were back at camp if they connected up properly to the computers. The cheering echoed across the twisted rock. It seemed like it had worked. They spent the rest of the day setting up sensors, and marking out spots for seismograph sensors in the areas least likely to be hit by lava. That night he dreamed of swirling rock, in all sorts of shades of yellow, orange, and red.

The giant kept whispering horrible things. She was trying to convince him to do things he would never do. He may not know himself, but even those things he would not do. He looked on with a longing he didn't understand as the creatures left the waking giant. As soon as he was sure they were gone over the water, he came out of the lava tube. He admired it for its beauty in passing. His feet led him to places that held a twinge of familiarity, but every time he tried to remember, it turned to ashes. His fingers knew how to use the equipment. A vague sort of feeling told him he should've needed protection this close to active lava flows, but the heat didn't bother him anymore. He could slip into it like the fish in the ocean. That was something else that nagged at him. All these words that he knew, yet didn't know. The giant seethed in his mind, and he ignored her. He still had work to do, after all.

A loud beeping woke everyone up in the camp. The volcano was becoming restless after days of slumber. The figured they had a seven hour window to get all the equipment they could off the island. Agni and Dr. Lee trekked up the mountain in their gear to retrieve the cameras. The data they held was priceless, and not all of it had finished transmitting. They had their monitors volume turned on full, as the rumbling grew louder with each passing minute. The cameras were easily retrieved, for the most part. The shaking has wedged one into a widening crack that was spewing hot gases. Dr. Lee told him to leave, and he'd come to wish he had listened to her. Instead he kept going for it, and then the mountain coughed. He felt himself sliding down, down, down.

He could hear his mentor's voice over the headset crackling with static as she screamed his name. He hoped that he had fallen down the slope, but in his heart he knew he had not. Agni had a moment to stare at the beauty of the lava from this view before he plunged in...

The memories vaulted into his head like eager dogs. They were both familiar, and foreign. He was not the person who had fallen into the living volcano's heart. The changed viscet stood thinking on the cliff, looking out to the sea. He would need a new name to call himself. He looked down and saw a piece of obsidian, volcanic glass. Glass? Glass. She grumbled in his head that it was too simple of a name for one such as he. He ignored her, still. She had made him, but he wasn't hers. She roared in his head, and he caught glimpses of her thoughts; she wanted to use him to free herself from her prison. He used that knowledge to jab back, and gain a foothold. It became his pick as he chipped away at her thoughts to learn the truth.

She was a demon of death and destruction. A vile creature who sought only to make more of what she loved. She was cruel. A harbinger of death. She was Ignis Mortem, and she was furious that a pair of whelps form the ends of the earth had found a way to imprison her. She let him know her fury, and he was unfazed. He would never tame this being, but he could keep her from harming others. She sent a lava flow at him to knock him into the sea. Petty demon, he thought. He managed to cling to the cliff as the lava poured over him and tried to push him down to the water. He laughed at her efforts to kill him. She should've known that her plan was doomed to failure.

Glass climbed up the cliff when she grew tired of her tantrum. He looked out at the sea again, and saw a very large sea stack. Maybe he could make himself a shelter out there? Somewhere away from the powerful and childish demon, but close enough to intervene if needed. The fire that now burned within him made itself known. Heat poured from his body like a furnace. Curious, he picked up a rock. Within minutes it went from a solid, to a liquid oozing between his fingers and dripping onto the ground below. The fire burned hotter, sharper, clearer. His purpose grew clear, he was the Keeper of Volcanoes, and he had a job to do. The mountain behind him steamed in quiet thought.

Last edited by WolfWinter on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Viscet Name: Snatch
Viscet Gender: Female
RES Counterpart/adopted sibling of snitch, both a beings of death even though snitch turned it into a career, snatch made it her destiny, acts as the grim reaper, just like snitch she loves to cause chaos and speak in complicated riddles. A tad bit on the insane side of things

xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:30 pm

hnng possible res?
i have some ideas but oh boy that design
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:33 pm

sfgsfgfs okay mark

-gonna be some sort of way to tie together Dominic and Lennon's stories
-probably evil
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:39 pm

I loved the this viscet, some I'm hopefully going to have time to try out.

Viscet Name: Hydra
Viscet Gender: Male
Prompt: How did this viscet come about? My real birth has been lost to time, and the darkest depths of my memory, but despite what lies she feeds me, I remember how I become who I was today. The forest was dark, pain all over my body that eventually ended in a cool calm that settled in my bones. I was so young, a viscetling who was never supposed to even be there...

The small viscet crouched on the forest floor, pain ringing up from everywhere, his neck, his legs. He buried himself deeper into the leaf cover, trying to ignore the numbness crawling throughout him. He should have listened to his parents, the woods at night were never a place for a viscetling, let alone one such as small as he was. The cold pooled around his legs, chilling him inside out, it settled, the cold resting in his bones, in his heart. Through the foggy haze a viscet appeared, purple will'o wisps circling her like glowing lanterns. He knew who she was, what had happened to him. It was Tiki, goddess of death.

Ideas:
- Corrupted demon created by the demon Queen herself
- Ruthless
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘