The Battle of the Sanctuary

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Battle of the Sanctuary" by ectophasm

The Battle of the Sanctuary

Postby ectophasm » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:47 pm

It took every ounce of his being to summon the Creature.

Reciting the words from the tome he held, Bloodvein had summoned the Creature to attack the sanctuary that had rejected him many times before. Many of the sanctuary creatures hid in fear of the Creature, but the crow flew alongside the Creature to keep watch. The crow had been Bloodvein's little pet.

Sirius and Andromeda were both in the area as the Creature attacked. Andromeda, unarmed, hid behind a large rock, while Sirius drew his weapon, a basic iron sword. However, before he knew it, he had been wrapped in the body of the Creature by his neck. Comet, the famed guardian of the sanctuary, came to the rescue and wrestled the Creature's serpentine body away from Sirius using his blue sword of light. Sirus limped behind the rock where Andromeda hid and fell unconscious. After that, Comet's attention was drawn to the serpent itself.

Comet attempted to fight back the Creature's toxic dark breath and the trident-like stabbing of its tail, but it wasn't long before he was weakened too much to fight any longer. It seemed like the creature and Bloodvein were about to take over the sanctuary, until...

As Comet began to lose hope, a bright light rose over the horizon. It was Kjartan, the Sanctuary's long-lost protector since ancient times! Andromeda was fascinated, and so was everyone else. The Creature and Kjartan fought for a long while, until finally the Creature lost its strength and fell into the water below, fading into dark purple dust. As Kjartan approached the cave where Bloodvein had hid while controlling the Creature, he realized that Bloodvein was unconscious as well - he had passed out from exhaustion as the summoning of the Creature had drained so much of his energy.

Kjartan dropped Bloodvein off at the outskirts of the Sanctuary and took the rest of the fighters back to their homes. Kjartan was gone as soon as he had come, but maybe he'd return again in the case of another disaster...

Thank you, Saeru, for the gift of Kjartan for my birthday. <3
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me