Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

doodle by carmen.

Artist carmen. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

doodle

Postby carmen. » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:31 pm

just quick sketches of random characters that came up in my head. the top left is my fursona,, bottom left is that one character i keep on redrawing,, top right is a random lizard character i used in one of my vent drawings,, and the bottom right is another character i made out of boredom but minus all of the greater detail on him since my pen was being super annoying and would stop working at the most inconvenient times.
also theres gonna be a bit of ranting on here so ignore that if you dont really care
i don't know why but im just really scared about this year??? i guess im mainly scared about the possible drama and if he will do anything to me or my friends because we kicked him out of our group
not only that but i think im falling in love with one of my friends. i dont know her that well and i only see her at the library and through my other friend,, i dont even know if i have a chance with her
also worried that if somehow we do get together this year, what my friends would think? i mean i guess either way i'll let myself go and date this year if i really want despite me promising not to get into relationships until the very next year.
lets just hope it isnt going to be as bad as my mind makes it seem
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me