Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#005 | Blue Milkshake | Winner

Postby watts » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:49 am

rarity
- love element ; common
- no edits ; standard
this big baby boy is based off of a blue milkshake

this will be a competition and end in about 48 hours.
(4:00 EST, aug.22)

tell me what their hobby is in 500 words and/or an art piece.
Code: Select all
username:
plyf name:
Last edited by watts on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #002 | Blue Milkshake | Comp

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:10 am

username: Golden-Boy
plyf name: Fryst
hobby:[500/500]
Though a cool and overall calm individual on the outside, Fryst is actually quite a thrill seeker, making most people question exactly what he likes. Some would assume that he's into reading, and nerdy things that would sound like white noise to anyone outside of those circles, others go from zero to one hundred, assuming that he does things that constantly border on a deathwish. To be honest, the second type of person is closer. Especially when it comes to his favorite hobby among many, the beautiful yet somewhat dangerous art of fire dancing. Funnily enough, he would have never gotten into it if it wasn't for his sensitive attitude.

He originally did it out of pity, as one of his friends wanted a friend to do fire dancing with, but everyone they knew was too much of a coward to do it with him. (At the time, this also included Fryst.) Fryst, not wanting his friend to be upset, decided to lie, saying that he was wanting to try fire dancing for a very long time, when in reality, he didn't even like being around a small flame on a birthday cake. However, things would change, and soon enough, he didn't even need to have his friend with him to get him to go to practices for the activity.

Of course, Fryst had the original first questions that anyone would have.
"Do people die doing this?"
"How dangerous is this?"
"How badly does a burn hurt?"
"So this thing burns on BOTH ends?"

But eventually, none of those questions were answered, and he just sort of went along with everything while he tried to keep from hurting himself. It turned out to be much easier than he first thought, Some called it an awakening, others called it realizing a talent, but Fryst just called it 'learning something new'.

Nowadays, it's a bit more well known, but Fryst has always had the thought that it's a secret he has to hide. All of his family knows, all of his friends know, so nobody really understands why he wants to hide his identity while he goes fire dancing, but they don't exactly question it. He wears a very flamboyant outfit with flame patterns, and has a mask covering his face, all being fire resistant, and sometimes these objects are designed to be set on fire while being worn!

So what does he really do? Well he studies different routines he can do throughout his act, as that's a big portion of it besides the actual performance. He creates his own clothing for the performances, so that he knows how they move and how they act when fire is clinging to it. He performs during the nighttime, which has turned him into more of a night owl than he was before he started fire dancing. He's learned to like beaches and shores, places he would never had gone to before, and often performs there, sort of like a traditional fire dancing spot.

Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:45 am

username: grizzly bear
      plyf name: tbd
      hobby: this lunar plyf enjoys coin collecting in his spare time. he has hundreds of coins from all over the world that he keeps in empty pickle jars. and when the jar is full, he hides them! he can never seem to remember where he buried them though... but that’s ok! it’s always a nice surprise when he manages to locate one, it’s like finding buried treasure!
Last edited by grizzly bear on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
sarah - infp - jw.org
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:48 am

username: Crypup
plyf name: Frosty
hobby: Frosty owns his own icecream parlor! Similar to Baskin-Robins, he sells ice cream, milkshakes (his favorite), cakes, and more! Ice cream makings has been in his family for years. His father had ran one, and so has his grandfather, and his great-grandfather - pretty much everyone. So has his mom, and Grandma. Each one had a special recipe. His father would tell him that you won't know it right away - but when you start your own ice cream shop, you will know what that recipe is eventually! There was a time frosty entered an ice cream making comp, and won first place!
He has different recipes, most of them he came up with himself. Some of these include: Rocky surprise, Red velvet sparkle, Rainbow tiger, and his favorite/special recipe, Triple moon deluxe! To make Triple moon deluxe, you need to have: Blue moon ice cream, marshmallows, whipped cream, milk, fruit loops, and some love!
First, you take the ice cream and stick it in a blender.
Next, you crush the fruit loops and put it in there.
Next, put the marshmellows in there.
Pour milk in, then blend it.
When its done, pour it into a cup.
Put some whipped cream on top, then put a cherry on top as well.
Enjoy!
It actually comes out looking similar to this or this.
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleManokit » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:55 am

username: MapleManokit
plyf name: Winter
hobby: loves the outdoors so moved to a small cabin in a northern forest. He loves seeing freshly fallen snow on the branches and taking pictures of the landscape, most of his camera roll is taken up by the snowy wilderness. Another hobby of his is baking and decorating cupcakes and cakes, he loves making little details and creates intricately designed cakes for local weddings and for his friends.
~* Image *~

Image Image Image
MapleManokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #005 | Blue Milkshake | Comp

Postby ieuan » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:13 am

username: honeylavender
plyf name: aspen
hobby: aspen loves to read. yeah, call him a nerd, but he doesn't care. he'll read anything from mystery to romance. although he likes this genre the least, he'll read horror from time to time! his job allows him to have a lot of free time, so he can read a lot of books in a few days. he'll go to the library at least every week. he's gotten to know the majority of the librarians there. his love of books even made him start his own online book club! well, not a lot of people know about it so far, but he still enjoys doing it. everywhere he'll go, he'll have a book with him. he doesn't mind a little friendly chat about books, so don't be afraid to talk to him! [132 words]
Last edited by ieuan on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hello!
i'm a girl trying to survive in the world
i'm a tired procrastinator
i overthink a lot and love music + books
pms open to everyone
the skies are blue when im with you

ieuan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ dreams and sugar coated melodies

Postby sentimental » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:20 am

𝓊𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒:

sentimental_android

𝓅𝓁𝓎𝒻 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒:

ryn

𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:

male

𝒽𝑜𝒷𝒷𝓎:

a lover of song and avid dreamer, Ryn is a wanderlust filled character
who spends his freetime singing and writing sweet and willful lullabies.

song for inspo ♡
Last edited by sentimental on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:30 am

username:
.ss.
plyf name:
lucas
hobby:
cooking! despite his sweet looks, lucas is a big fan of savory looks and finds the act of cooking to be very calming. especially since he gets to eat something nice after relaxing.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:32 am

Maekkkk
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cuddlewuffle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

username: cuddlewuffle
plyf name: jonah
hobby: knitting! jonah knits, sews, and crochets, but he likes knitting the best. he was taught how to knit by his mother when he was very young and now makes all sorts of things using his skills. he typically knits clothing (sweaters, hats, mittens, gloves, scarves and more) but occasionally he'll make little plushies with cute lil button eyes. jonah gifts all his friends with personalized sweaters for Christmas every year, and all his friends look forward to it c:
Last edited by cuddlewuffle on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
check out my CS pet finder website!

http://whatpetdidiget.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you're not sure what your Dec. 18th pet is worth, DO NOT accept any trades for it until you've checked if it's fair in the thread below!!

December 18th: Is this a fair trade?
cuddlewuffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me