Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

What makes you happy C:? by Lucky_Gray

Artist Lucky_Gray [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

What makes you happy C:?

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:10 am

Ahhh I hope im allowed to make drawings like these. If not, I'm so very sorry ;-;

My friend had these personifications of negative emotions, so I wondered what happiness would look like. In order to do that, I wanted people to describe what happiness is to me, or make them happy.

You can do whatever with your response, whether it be short and sweet or deep.

Edit;; Woops I forgot my definition of happiness/what makes me happy.

Well, I feel like happiness comes in different forms, whether it be a stranger who says hello to you every morning, or your pet that waits for you everyday to either come home from work or school. I think happiness is short, and sweet. Sometimes they can't be recognized to those who were striving so much to look for them that they only knew negative emotions.

What makes me happy is those around me being happy. I think everyone deserves happiness, and I sometimes think it's unfair that those who are always so sad rarely get to be happy. Hatred and Anger is from pain from the heart. I hope those who are in pain will be showered in happiness so maybe the pain will go away. Even for a moment. That would make me very happy.
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What makes you happy C:?

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:16 pm

Aw, what a cool idea!

There are a lot of things that make me happy, but I think talking with my best friends is one of the things that makes me the happiest! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What makes you happy C:?

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:26 am

bump C:
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me