Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

PUMPKIN PAWS ADOPTION CENTER ~ WIP, but open! by windpaw!

Artist windpaw! [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PUMPKIN PAWS ADOPTION CENTER ~ WIP, but open!

Postby windpaw! » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:07 am

Welcome to Pumpkin Paws Adopts!
Hi! Welcome to Pumpkin Paws. No, there's no weird reason for the name-- just the owner naming the place after her sweet little (online) cat, Pumpkin. Here, you can find lots of cute pixel cats to adopt; they love to sit on your signature, avatar, posts, or if you just want to keep them without bringing them everywhere (or adopted too many to keep in your sig) they'll do great just chilling on their own post here where you adopted them, too. Some are free, customs come for a price, but either way there's probably one waiting for you, so go get them! ♥️

Rarities;
There actually aren't too many weird mutations here-- just normal cats! However cats do come in several shapes and sizes, so here's a list of possible edits.

Common (Any adopt) -- Cheek fluff, normal ears, fuzzy tail, head fluff
Uncommon (Every 5 adopts) -- No cheek fluff, both ears raised or lowered, bobbed tail, fluffy tail, head fluff covering forehead
Rare-- (Every 20 adopts)Giant tail, custom face, folded ears, ripped ear(s), no tail, head fluff covering an eye, extra back fluff
Super Rare (Every 50 adopts) -- Hairless, sheep-like fluffy body, head fluff over most of face, back legs showing, 1 missing body part
Legendary (Events or supercustoms only) -- Wings, shark fin, orbs in tail, mist/elemental power stuff/glowy effect coming from tail, paws, or face
Natural colors only!! Markings can be crazy though.

WIP, but posting open!

@Coppas:
It's been mentioned that the fcfs thing on most adopts here might be hard for coppas to get in time, so I've made some adopts just for you!
Once these are all taken I'll just be throwing in coppa-only ones randomly, but since there were already 25 (!!) for non-coppas, I made a batch of 5 to make up for what you might have already missed.
Currently open: #25 to #30
They're still fcfs, but there's a limit of 1 per coppa until these are all adopted so nobody swoops in to take them all-- hopefully that'll be enough. I'll be adding contests and raffles as well if these get popular enough to actually have several peeps trying to get the same one xD
also i think i made 6 but said 5 everywhere so just ignore that lol
Last edited by windpaw! on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
windpaw!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PUMPKIN PAWS ADOPTION CENTER ~ WIP!

Postby windpaw! » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:07 am

Shop:
Welcome to the shop! ^w^ Here you can find items for your kittens to wear or use, or even get them a custom friend!
Bow:
~ Get a little bow for your cat! (Choose whether to put it on the head or neck) Costs 1 UC pet of any year, or 1 macaw, or 1 sitting cat like the cake-face, event cat, or the blue one, or 2 C$. Example coming asap!

Pumpkin:
~ The adoption center is called Pumpkin Paws, so your cat would probably like one. (Sits near your cat's rear-- if covering an edit or on request I'll move it a bit) Costs 1 UC pet of any year, or 1 macaw, or 1 sitting cat like the cake-face, event cat, or the blue one, or 2 C$. Example coming asap!

Custom:
~ Get yourself a new kitten with this! PM me the name, gender, main color (realistic colors only), and any markings you want! You can also get any edit from common to rare-- 2 UC OR 1 rare-- common is the default look. Costs 1 rare of any year or 5 C$!

Supercustom:
~ Same as custom, but ANY trait you want-- 3 rare, 2 very rare, or 1 legendary. Costs 1 very rare of any year, or a rare from 2014 or older, or 15 C$! Add 1 R for 2 C$, 1 VR for 5 C$, or an extra Legendary for 10 C$.

New accessory:
Suggest a new accessory and buy the first of it for a kitten! The item will then go in the shop. Costs 1 UC pet of any year, or 1 macaw, or 1 sitting cat like the cake-face, event cat, or the blue one, or 2 C$.

To order a custom, PM or post this form:
Name:
Rarity:
Base color:
Markings:
Other:
Price:

Once you send a trade with the cost of the new kitten in it, I'll design your custom. I will not accept the trade until the custom is done. If you decline the trade, the custom will go up for sale/adoption for the original price-- with your design on it that I will not reuse for another for you!!
Last edited by windpaw! on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
windpaw!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PUMPKIN PAWS ADOPTION CENTER ~ WIP!

Postby windpaw! » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Q/A wrote:Q: What is Pumpkin Paws? // A: An adoptable species kind of like the ones you usually see on the adopts forum, but as smol pixels that can fit in your sig!
Q: How do I get one? // A: There are usually 1 to 5 on the main page (here) that you can adopt by filling out the name/gender/owner form on their page!
Q: What does the form mean? // A: Name means the name you give your kitten. You can't name two kittens the same name until we get to 100 adopts bc by then I'll probably forget the names as soon as I add them... Gender means the gender you give your kitten-- they're just pixels, so you can choose which gender for your kits. Owner is just your own username/the username of the kit's owner!
Q: Can I have a lgbtq+ kitten? // A: Sure, just make sure you mention what gender the kitten was born as!
Q: Can I breed my cats? // A: Yep! See under the Q/A! <3
Q: Can I trade my cats? // A: Yes, for each other or for C$/pets! You can post on your kitten's page that it's for trade/sale, but you can not actually trade it until you and the new owner both message me which kitten (link to its page) and what they are being traded for.
Q: Can I ask something that's not on here? // A: Yep! Post or PM me!

Breeding WIP on the fancy stuff, but open. Post or PM which 2 kittens you want to breed, and I'll make 2 kits as their babies. Breeding is free for now but if this gets super popular it might cost C$ bc otherwise it'll overload xD
Last edited by windpaw! on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
windpaw!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PUMPKIN PAWS ADOPTION CENTER ~ WIP, but open!

Postby chonko. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Mark! So cute
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:14 pm

Mark
-
-
-

‧₊╔═══════════════════════╗‧₊
Hello! I am ElizabethPine.
I go by she/her!
I'm not as active anymore on cs as I was
a few years ago. Hope all is well!

╚═══════════════════════╝
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays folks!
╔═══════════════════════╗
I have helped 1126 people during
December 18th since 2019!
I have holiday gifted 202 players

‧₊╚═══════════════════════╝‧₊
♡ ElizabethPine ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windpaw! » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Thanks!! ^w^
windpaw!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windpaw! » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:29 am

^^
windpaw!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windpaw! » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:42 am

Bump!
windpaw!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windpaw! » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:20 pm

^^
windpaw!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me