Artist peachpit [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
101 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon #1436 - extended!

Postby peachpit » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:47 am

white eyeliner? it's a thing ;3c
    inspired by one of cica's old contests, and a recommendation from a community member,
    for this contest you will use shoplook to create an outfit for this kal!
    also, for fun's sake, I've included two optional parts of the form.

prettying up is allowed and encouraged!
    if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! ๐Ÿ’•

Code: Select all
    [b]user;;[/b]
    [b]name;;[/b]
    [b]gender;;[/b]
    [b]song recommendations;;[/b] (optional, i'm just looking for new music! (: )
    [b]compliment a community member;;[/b] (optional, but encouraged!)
    [b]outfit;;[/b]

small explanations of the outfit are allowed, no word limit but try to keep it very small.
    you are allowed two extra's!
    one 500 word personality explanation, and one anthro drawing of them in their outfit!

if you'd like to know my music taste, I can provide my Spotify over pm.
    if you need an example here is an outfit for my kal, loh.
    the images are squished, click the arrows to view it properly!

ends on the 23rd! extensions can be provided
    Ends on the 27th!
Last edited by peachpit on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
โ™ฅ โ™ฅ you guys are cool ily โ™ฅ โ™ฅ
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1436

Postby cyborgishly » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:59 am

user;; cyborgishly
name;; Oxford
gender;; male
song recommendations;;
compliment a community member;; Iโ€™ve said this a thousand times and Iโ€™ll say it again, but placebo!! without them I wouldnโ€™t have been where I am at today. theyโ€™re the ones that gave me my first kal, and Iโ€™m happy to say that heโ€™s developing a family now!! thank you so much again dude, I love my purple son :โ€™-)
outfit;; Image
Last edited by cyborgishly on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:59 am

Res
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 am

mark!
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:01 am

Res
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:04 am

Res

Boosh unless we're friends โ™ก He/him โ™ก Trans/Bi โ™ก ASD โ™ก Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
โ™ก
Linecook
โ™ก
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keytone » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:06 am

user;;
name;;
gender;;
song recommendations;; (optional, i'm just looking for new music! (: )
compliment a community member;; (optional, but encouraged!)

res holy ;0;
    โ”
    โ”

i've been bamboozled.

โ””
    โ”˜
Keytone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ scuffy dewes ] so what if pretty boys wear makeup?

Postby Marsh » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:06 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
user;; Marsh
name;; Orlando 'Scuffy' Dewes
gender;; Male

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
One small dangle earring in the shape of a lightning bolt, Scuffy
got his ear pierced when he was 14. Brand new jeans since
his last pair were so worn they got cold to wear paired with a slightly
ugly sweater knitted by his grandmother, but he loves it dearly.
Lots of layers including a denim jacket and a coat - what can he say
he gets cold! A flannel tied around the waist or added as an extra layer. Shades worn all the time no matter the weather. An ancient,
scuffed doc marten and a high top sneaker, Scuffy has never been one to follow any conventional fashion hence the mismatched shoes.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
Orlando, or Scuffy as he prefers to be called, doesn't care what people think of him at all. That could explain his appearance and the way he presents himself to the world, but it's more than that. Scuffy doesn't like to hold himself to any labels and he certainly doesn't spend any time dwelling over people's opinions of him. Some would argue that at least part of him cares, even if he doesn't want to believe it, but he really rejects this idea. Yes, he's a bit of an outcast, but he loves his life. Why would he want to change anything about it? Even if it meant that someone somewhere might think more highly of him? That kind of thing doesn't matter to Scuffy anymore and he just lives his life the way he sees fit.

While his actions and the way he dresses might portray him as a bit of a rebel, Scuffy is actually a massive softy who owes his nickname to constantly scuffed state of his footwear and scruffy clothing. Over the years, his appearance and lifestyle have caused many personal rejections which have hit him hard. As a result, Scuffy mainly keeps his own company, save for a few very close friends, and has become immune to negativity thrown his way. Scuffy relies very deeply on his friends and they aren't just chosen on a whim - it's these friends he would trust with anything and who have become his lifeline. Each one has been known for a long time and let in slowly, but even so, nobody actually knows where he lives. Part of him enjoys keeping himself a mystery. People he's loved and his parents have greatly objected to his first choice of occupation, constantly told him to get a proper job and fought with him over his choice of a skateboard as his main form of transport. The concept of changing for someone doesn't fit with Scuffy's morals at all, so he's been forced to get used to being turned away and has learned how to move on from disappointments.

Scuffy works as a freelance makeup artist where most of his work involves special effects makeup for the stage or the screen. To help make ends meet on a slightly less successful month, Scuffy also takes on shifts at a local supermarket. He likes to approach his work with a positive attitude every time, even his secondary job. Scuffy doesn't necessarily want to spend the rest of his life working two jobs, but working at the supermarket allows him to do the job he loves the most. So, to him, there's no point sulking in the cashier's seat. Instead, he tries to make every day of work as fun as it possibly can be. Scuffy is a ridiculous flirt and he uses the opportunity to see so many pretty people at work as he can; a chance to endlessly flirt with his customers and have fun - that's just who he is.

[ 498 / 500 ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
Evening Blue - Traffic (super chill song, I love the entire vibe of it. Itโ€™s got some really great, scrunchy chords)
Up All Night - Alex Clare (bass is slightly less on overdrive in the music video version, this appeared in the opening of my favourite tv show called Class which I would also recommend if you're a fan of doctor who, or even if you're not! it's technically a doctor who spin off, but it's pretty different c:)
Carry On - Fun (I discovered this a couple of nights ago and I love it so much? This guyโ€™s voice is amazing - the band wrote one of my favourite songs of all time, We Are Young - it just makes me really happy and it feels really uplifiting to listen to!)
Strange Things - Randy Newman (my guitar teacher got me to learn this song and itโ€™s just so good? itโ€™s also from toy story so c; )
Big Man in Town - Four Seasons (this might not be your kind of thing at all, but I really love this band and all the songs they wrote so I wanted to share it with you even if you don't like it much. It was so hard to pick just one song by them since I didn't want the entireity of my song recommendations to be the four seasons, but I think the lyrics in this one are very cute ^^ )
Roundabout - Yes (if you haven't noticed, my music taste is very broad cx I just love this so much even though it's pretty long, I tend to listen to it while walking places - especially in the morning - it wakes me up a bit haha. it has a running theme but also develops really nicely throughout!)
Simple Song - Passenger (this guy wrote let her go, which was really popular a few years back, but his songs have got a lot better since and I feel like he really needs rediscovering. some of his more recent albums are just so good and unique!!)

Sorry for the slightly long explanations with each song, but I would definitely recommend listening to other songs by these people as well if you like any of them because it was pretty hard to pick just one song by some of these guys! Feel free to pm me if you want any more recommendations from these artists c:

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
This one goes out to sentimental_android! I gave you a heads up about how sappy this is about to be but I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re entirely prepared. This summer I feel like weโ€™ve grown closer and I canโ€™t even begin to describe how I feel about that - all positives of course! I feel so blessed to be able to call you my friend and rant at you whenever I like. You motivate me to attempt things I wouldnโ€™t even usually do and Iโ€™m amazed at how much youโ€™ve impacted my life without having actually met each other in real life. I say this all the time but I love talking to you so much. For the time we've been doing it, I have enjoyed developing Jaques and Rosen with you so so much and I just can't wait to keep going!! Not only are you a great friend, but youโ€™re also crazy talented and I'm constantly in awe of what you achieve! I'm trying to keep this short and sweet, but honestly you deserve several hundred words and a thousand more about how amazing I think you are, but I can barely begin to put it into words. Thank you so much for everything Senti, I love you! <3

โ™ก
Last edited by Marsh on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 17 times in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 am

user;; .ss.
name;; jec
gender;; male
song recommendations;; any song by the band โ€˜weathersโ€™
compliment a community member;;

Res

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:09 am

mark
Username; CompleteChicken Kalonname; Tavia Gender; Female

[img]clotheshere[/img]

song recommendations;; compliment a community member;;
Last edited by Chickpea on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me