Artist lex [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2716 - The First Howl

Postby lex » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:54 pm

the first of four wolf adopts i've made! really like this guy <3

End Date: 8/20/2018

This is an impress me. You have as much art and writing as you'd like to answer the prompt and add extras. Winners will be judged based on effort and creativity, not necessarily how skilled they are.

Prompt: Family
Feel free to take this however you will. Does the viscet have a family? Are their friends their family? What do they do with their family? etc.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Impress me:

Owner:
Name:
Owned as of:

Mutations:
None
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2716 - The First Howl

Postby magpiemochi. » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:02 pm

i have to drop because i acquired my two but i may enter for stubs! <33333 i still love this one sm. great job, lex!
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Mark maybe..
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Username: xostef202
Name: Fell
GFBP: Male

Nature
Weapons
Quite

Dislikes:
Loud noise
Large groups
Snow
Being Hungry

Quote: Book: Fell by David Clement-Davies
Hobby: Rehabilitating animals
Companion: Western Hog Nose Snake
Song: I Am An Outsider

Personality Traits:
Reserved
Kind
Hopeful
Dark
Strong

Personality:

Fell is a dark and troubled young viscet, who tends to skirt the edges of society with his dark ways. At one point in his life he had lost all of his memories from his life and struggled to cope with not knowing who he was or where he came from. He slowly got bits and pieces of his memory back and did not like what he had remembered. He struggled for a long time with the loss of his memory and then the return of it until he had found someone to help him through his struggles. All of this has made Fell want to seclude himself and hid from the world. He tends to get overwhelmed by large crowds and since the towns people do not like him because of his past anyway, he stays clear of any place crowded. Even though his past is dark and filled with more questions than answers Fell overall is a nice viscet, he does not share much about himself in fear of what others will think of him, which makes him not one to talk much. Fell tends to help those who are lost or need help or simply need an ear to talk to, which also includes animals of all varying sizes and shapes. He will take in these hurt or sick animals which always seem to be at his door at their greatest hour of need.

Background:

Fell like many others did not have a happy early life or childhood and for the longest time he could not remember it, his memory completely gone. Fell struggled with the loss of his memory until one day it all came back to him including who and what he did along with where he came from.

Fell was once an assassin for a large and powerful country that is cruel and unjust. The country has a large army that was used mainly to instill fear into other countries and to help control the country as a whole through fear and brute force. Fells job was not to be with the soldiers but rather a shadow that came and go without a trace. His job was to eliminate any that the Prince of darkness thought was going against him or who deemed unnecessary. The kingdom is harsh and violent and only the fittest survive, unless you are found useful by the prince. That is how Fell found himself as an assassin.

Fell grew up in a poor family who had little to no value in the kingdom, they were considered the lowest of the low, besides the homeless or the dead. They barely scraped by to survive until one day the Prince of the dark turned his gaze on the small family all because the father. Fells father had decided to try and hunt in the princes lands because the family had been starving for a few days and were desperate for some kind of food, in the end his father ended up killing one of the princes mighty stags. This of course enraged the prince, he sent some soldiers to go and collect Fells father to punish him for what he had done. However the braze young viscet stepped up and told the soldiers to take him instead. Since Fell would not take no for an answer and threw a few kicks for good measure the soldiers took the small but determined Fell with them. At first the Prince did not know what to do with him. What was he supposed to do with a small young dark viscet, he couldn't care for it nor did he want to in the first place, he was going to punish his soldiers for disobeying him and to send them back for the father but a visect emerged from the shadows like smoke and appeared next to the prince. He suggested that he could train the young one to become one of his best and most effective assassin that could be made. This pleased the prince and he agreed to it the arrangement.

Now at first Fell thought that this would be an okay arrangement but quickly he realized that was not the case. He was put through drills that were near impossible, made to fight creatures that were more demon than anything and slowly Fell broke and was remained into not a viscet but a creature that was built to kill. Every night during his training he tried to remember why he was doing this, what was the point of going through all of this trouble and most of all he tried to remember who he was. Even though he had tried so hard to remember who he was, he now acted like how he looked, he was a wolf now, a hunter that would stop at nothing to get his prey. The assassin who had convinced the prince to spare him had disappeared early into his training because as he said it he did not have the stomach to watch a helpless kid get ruined, but before he left he told Fell that the one thing he had to hold on to was his heart, for if he lost that their would be no help for him. By the end of the training the wolf that was now Fell had forgoton that assassin and the words that he had spoken to him. His heart was lost.

Fell eventually found his heart once again but it was only have of it, he still hurt on the inside and did not know how to heal the whole of what his life had become and the things he had done to those around him. He was just happy that he had saved his family.Image

When the Wolf Remembered

Fell continued on with his missions for the Prince, never wavering in his tasks, always doing what was needed of him. He wondered at times when he was all alone in his empty room, what had happened to his parents all these years later. He never dwelled on it long as it would bother him but he never had much time to think about them anyway as he was the prince's most prized assassin. Fell was able to be nimble and silent enough to go into anywhere that he wanted and get whatever was needed done without anyone noticing until he was far from their reach. He was proud of what he was able to do and because of what he was able to do he protected his family and was able to send them money whenever he was able to. He was able to do his job so well that he was now one of the highest ranking individuals in the kingdom and had earned the name The Wolf. However things were not all as they appeared to be for the young wolf.

Fell was summoned to the prince's private quarters which usually meant that he had a mission that he wanted fell to do that he did not want many others to know about. Fell quickly made his way to the princes elegant wood door and loudly knocked on it. He faintly heard a muffled answer that sounded like the prince telling him to enter. Fell slowly opened the heavy door and slipped inside the chamber, firmly closing the door behind him.

"Hello my prince. What do you need for me to do today?" He bowed low and didn't rise until the prince quickly motioned with his hand to rise once again. The princes piercing green eyes landed on Fell, cold and heartless. " I have something that I want you to do but in secret." The princes slick voice ringing in Fells ears. " Well of course my prince I will always make sure that none of what you tell me is ever discovered." This line always seemed to please the prince, and today was no different. The prince smiled wide " I am happy to hear you say this my wolf as I need you to perform a task that will test your loyalty to me, if you falter in this task you will be disposed of as I can not have you living with all of those secrets that you hold." Fell simply bowed and responded " Of course my prince, I would never betray you for you have given me a second life." The prince nodded, pleased with Fells response " Very good my dark wolf, now here is what I need from you." The prince took a slow drink from his ruby red drink and continued with a wicked grin fit for a snake. " Go to the village just outside of the inner town and determine if any of those who have betrayed me are still alive. You will have to be careful of course as you can not be seen by any of the inner townspeople and the army that the pathetically weak townspeople had recruited from another country. I need all of the betrayers to be killed and I want all of that army dead or gone." Fell bowed deeply once again " As you wish my black prince." then silently left through the heavy door without a sound.

In the hall way for the first time in years Fell felt fear grip him. The town outside the walls away from the inner town was where his parents had once lived, he hoped with all his might that with the money he had been trying to send them they had moved to the inner town where they would be safe. He struggled within himself, he had to follow the princes orders but what if some of the people where his parents, he couldn't kill them. He thought for some time about possibly running away or finding his parents and having to go through with the princes orders. Instead after sitting in the hallway in the shadows for a longer period than Fell had wanted, he decided that if he found his parents he would smuggle them out of the area and save them and then take care of the rest who were there. As horrible as that sounded to anyone else for Fell choosing others lives over everyone else made sense to him, it shows how distorted he had become in being the princes assassin.

Fell during his time in training had learned a dark and mysterious power, he was able to bend the shadows to his will allowing him to come and go from places as he pleased. During training it was discovered that his bloodline originated as master shadow wielders know as shadow singers. The shadows would cling to them and follow them everywhere they went, Fell ended up inheriting all of the abilities that came with a shadow singer and quickly became a master of it. He unlike many before him who where shadow singers, had the ability to make the shadows dissipate from his body, so that he did not always have the shadows clinging to him at all times. However he did use it to his advantage to interrogate others as they had heard the tales of the shadow singers and fear them, just seeing the shadows move across their bodies would usually make any of his captives talk.

With the held of his shadow manipulation, Fell was able to make it to the wall separating the inner town from the outer one. At the top of the wall Fell could not believe what he had come across. Below him the land was scared with deep holes from magic bombs. There were viscets everywhere, laying in fields unable to move on their own, soldiers from a neighboring kingdom were helping them to what looked like a makeshift healers tent. Most of the houses were leveled and many of the viscets and families that were inside were no longer of the living world. He covered himself in shadows once more now unsure if he would even be able to find his parents in this massacre of helpless townspeople.

As he made his way across one of the more brutal fields that is were he found them. He dropped to his knees and let out a wail, his parents still holding paws. His father hugging his mother, trying to protect her from whatever horrible fate was able to happen to them. Fell no longer cared if anyone saw him or heard him. He lost his reason for living, his reason for all of this. Shadows exploded around him, his anger and sadness enveloping him and his parents. If the shadows did not block out the sound and sight, Fell would have heard the towns people screaming at the sight of the shadows surrounding him. He would have heard and seen soldiers rushing up to where he was kneeling with his parents and he would have noticed that someone came up behind him and struck him on the head, knocking him unconscious for days.

Fell finally awoke days later in a dungeon cell in the kingdom that bordered his own. Confused and still filled with grief he sat up to quickly, his head pounding. He could not remember what had happened to him but he knew three things for certain, his name was Fell, he knew his parents were dead and that he was no longer home. Besides that he could no longer remember anything else.

For days the kingdoms interrogators tried everything to find out what he knew and who it was. They did not believe him until finally they brought in a magic user who specialized in the reading of minds and the ability to navigate memories. It was discovered from them the information that they had wanted but also that young Fell had no memory of who he was. For a few years on and off it was discussed what to do with the young assassin who no longer knew who he was. After a few years it was determined that they would not tell him who he originally was in fear that he would go back to his master and report everything discovered, but it was also determined that Fell would be released and be able to live in a town not to far from the main castle and be able to live his life as long as he was peaceful. And so that is what Fell did, still confused as to who he was and were he came from but happy to be free of the dungeon.

For years Fell sat just outside a little village a not a large distance away from the main kingdom, hated by all in the small town and never understanding why. During those years he lived a simple life, reserved and quietly helping those that passed by. This all changed one day, it was a normal day, nothing was different until a sharp pain sliced through Fells head, all of his memories crashing back to him.

It ruined him, he could not believe the monster he had became and the things he had done. He refused to see anyone and holed himself into his hut for weeks only coming out to collect food and to help any injured animals that found their way to him. The one thing that he remembered that kept him going through that dark time was a shadowy figure that told him to " hold onto his heart or it will always be lost". Now that he nearly lost who he was once he did not dare let his heart go once again, so in his small hut along a road the young broken wolf continued his existence alone until one day someone gave him the rest of his heart back.

The Tiger and The Wolf

Family you ask, family is not something that Fell has much of and something that he has had trouble finding. Fell is a viscet who likes to be alone but needs family in his life desperately as he is lonely and has no one to share his stories or life with. He struggles deeply with seeking out someone to talk with and just simply be friends with, as you see he has done some terrible things in his past that no one can forgive him for, let alone talk to him. Even though he has done terrible things in his past he was able to find someone to be his person and his family and this is the story that shows you Fell's joy at finding a brother.

Just like every other day of Fells life on the outskirts of a village,he got up and prepared himself something to eat along with all of his current animal residents that were depending on him to care for them. One by one he went to their make shift cages and fed each of them their respective food and gave them water. After everyone was fed including himself he then went about cleaning everyone's areas, making sure they had enough bedding to lay on, and had fun things to entertain themselves with untill they were healed enough to be released back where they belonged, in the wild. Those who could not be released, Fell either found a home for them or he himself kept them as companions. One of those companions that he had grown very found of was his western Hog nose snake that he had rescued after someone had run it over. He mended it and brought it back to full heath but the snake had an odd spot in her back where it never straightened out, worried for her he kept the snake and has taken care of her ever since her and named her Kar after his mother. Kar usually sits on Fells shoulders or raps herself around one of his arms and hangs out their all day. However on this particular day Kar would not sit still of Fell, she kept on moving and sliding off of Fell. Finally Fell had had enough " Kar come one what are you doing, you know I need to clean everyone's areas today." Kar on the other hand ignored Fell and slithered off down the road away from town. Fell scared that she would be run over again ran after her. " Where are you going Kar, you know you can't be out here on your own." The snake just ignored him and kept on moving. After about a mile Fell could see a large orange blob on the street, he wasn't sure what it was but he had a feeling that it wasn't good.

As they got closer Kar slid back up Fells arm and now satisfied that Fell now saw what she could smell, she was happy to ride the rest of the way on his shoulders. As Fell finally reached the orange blob he realized it wasn't just orange it had stripes and it was not just a blob of something but a badly hurt and very tired viscet laying in the road. Fell looked around seeing if their was anyone around that he should be worried about. Even though he hated his past he was grateful that at least he would know how to defend himself if necessary. He looked over the viscet on the ground and made note that he had no life threatening injuries that he could see. He shook the unconscious viscet to try and wake him " Hey you there, are you okay? Do you need help?" All Fell got back in reply was a groan and some movement from the viscet on the ground. Fell not deterred yelled at him some more to wake up and shook him a bit more too. Eventually the stripped orange viscet opened his eyes and looked at Fell.

Both males jumped a bit at first and then relaxed when they realized neither were a threat to one another. Fell looked down at the viscet " My name is Fell, my snake here found you and I was wondering if you needed some help?" Sunfire now even more confused then he was a moment ago, after hearing a snake had found him answered the wolfish looking male. " Hey I am Sunfire. If you do not mind I would love some help, I think I broke my leg a ways back and have been hobbling on since, I guess I just got to tired to continue on." Fell now satisfied that this male was not from his old kingdom trying to kill him and that only his leg was broke, helped him up and slowly the pair made it back to Fells hut outside the small town.

After Fell got him comfortable in a bed inside the small hut, with a pillow for his leg and a blanket, he got to work prepping things to make a split and to straighted out the leg to set it. Fell gave him a grim smile " I am sorry that I have to do this after just meeting you but we need to get your leg set as soon as possible and get a splint on it to let it start healing. So I apologize for casing you pain after just meeting you." Sunfire gave him a weak smile back " Don't worry about it, it's not like you are the one who broke my leg, I'm the idiot that some how did it." Sunfire laughed " I should be the one apologizing, you now have to deal with me. Why didn't you just bring me to the town? Shouldn't they have a doctor?" Fell got quiet for a moment and looked in the direction of the town. " The towns people do not like me very much because of my past and anyone who I bring into the town or even talks to me, will get a hard time from the towns people. Since I know some first aid and have fixed a few broken bones in the past I thought I could help you myself and if you want after I fix you, you are more than welcome to stay here and rest for as long as you would like. I have many animals that stay here during their recovery or even after when they can not go back to their wild homes. Sunfire looked at the other male impressed and a bit confused. He had said he had more animals here and that some were injured.... Sunfire had defiently found himself in an odd place but what worried him was why the towns people did not like him. Sunfire still a bit confused by the whole encounter Asked Fell " So why don't the towns people like you Fell? Did you do something to them? " Fell just shrugged, clearly not comfortable talking about it. Instead of answering the question Fell continued on as if he didn't really here the orange male " We can worry about the rest of that stuff later, for now lets fix that leg of yours."

Fell tried to make the setting of the leg have as little pain as he possibly could and try to preform the task as fast as he could so that he would hurt for as little time as possible. Sunfire even in pain could not believe how gentle the smaller male was being with his leg. After the leg was set back in place, Fell did his best to make a splint out of long old wooden pieces from on of the cages he built and then used lots of cotton to cushion the area underneath the wood and then fabric to bind it all together. Fell nodded to himself, he was very proud of his work and happy that it did not appear that he caused the large male to much pain. " So how does it feel Sunfire? is the pain any better than it was before? I can also find some herbs that may be able to help with the rest of the pain you would like." Sunfire smiled and replied in his usual joking manner now feeling much better than he had trying to crawl and hop his way on the road " Surprisingly you didn't kill me and another huge plus my leg actually feels better now! I am going to pass on the pain killers but thanks anyway." Fell was surprised by his goofy personality, he hadn't picked it up as much when the viscet was in pain, he only thought that the male had been trying to put on a brave face but in fact it is just his personality. In the first time in a long time Fell truly laughed. " Well I am happy my skills are to your liking, just tell me if you need anything, I am going to start dinner soon but first I have to finish taking care of my animals." Sunfire nodded and waved him off " Go on, go do what you need to and don't worry about me, plus I am starting to get hungry so don't take to long" he laughed " oh and how about you tell me more about these animals of your when we eat?" He said while eyeing the small snake on Fells arm still unsure how he felt about being found by a snake. Grateful that it led Fell to him but still weirded out that it wasn't a dog or even a cat but a snake.

Later that day Fell as promised made dinner for them both and sat down with Sunfire to eat the meal together. Also as Sunfire requested earlier in the day and again as they ate, Fell told him about his animals and how he at times would find them hurt or sometimes they would come to him seeking help. He told Sunfire many stories about caring for snakes, including Kar, birds, large predators like wolves and bears and even once a tiny little humming bird. Sunfire also told him how a few mythical creatures had even come to him for help including a dragon and a phoenix. As the sun went down and night descended Fell continued to tell Sunfire many stories about animals he had cared for and adventures that he had been on. He however never spoke of his past or why the towns people hated him so very much.

Weeks passed and Fell continued to care for Sunfire and he mended. Eventually Sunfire became strong enough to walk around with the aid of some canes that Fell had made for him out of wood. To Fells delight Sunfire began to try his best and help out Fell with the morning and afternoon chores of caring for the animals. Sunfire found that he enjoyed caring for the animals in Fells care and also it gave him a reason to get up and work his leg to try and heal it. Fell also found enjoyment in Sunfires odd humor and his goofy personalty, it seemed the tiger striped male liked to have a good time and liked to make others feel good as well. Sunfire also seemed to have a knack of being able to make you relax and give you good life advice at the same time, he discovered this when Sunfire tried to find out again why the towns people did not like him one bit but Fell was able to not be swept into Sunfires questioning and keep his secret close to him.

Another week passed and the wolfish looking Fell and the tiger lookalike Sunfire became very close. The pair were spending most of their days together, talking laughing and enjoying each other company more and more with each passing day. However one morning on the weekend Fell got up and it was obvious that something was bothering him. Sunfire concerned for his new close friend asked him what was wrong. Fell sighed " It is the first of the month it is time for me to go into town and collect some supplies that I need. I try to only go into town about once a month as I do not like to go, you can stay here if you want I will not be very long in the town and I am only picking up some food, first aid supplies, since I have used so much healing you, and some more building supplies to make new better cages than the ones I have now." Sunfire wouldn't take no for an answer, he would go with his new close friend and make sure that he was not poorly treated and to see possibly why the townspeople hated him so much. Fell to his dismay could not deter Sunfire from going so before Fell knew it they were both walking on the main road that would bring them into the heart of the town was and where the market was placed.

Once in the town Sunfire saw first had how the other viscets in the town treated Fell. When he would pass by people would close their windows, turn the opposite direction, spit on him or near him and the worse was viscets of all ages yelling at him, calling him names saying he was worthless and just simply treating him horribly. Sunfire could tell that Fell was trying to get his things as fast as he could buy them and get out of the town. They would have completed Fells list of things to get sooner if not for the shop owner who had Fells last item. The shop owner refused to allow Fell to buy the last bit of supplies that he needed for his new and improved cages for his animals in his care. Sunfire could not beleive how these viscets were treating Fell and he had finally had had enough of watching everyone treat him like he was less than the dirt the walked on. He looked dead at the store keeper in his eyes and growled " I do not know what your issue is with him, but he saved my life, if it was not for him I do not know where I would be now! Now I will ask this of you only once, give him what he wants and we will pay you and leave." The shop keeper gave Sunfire a disgusted look but went and did as sunfire asked however he could hear the shop keeper say something under his breath. This made sunfire even angrier then before " If you have something to say you can say it to me, I have had enough of this town and the disgusting way that you treat him." The shop owner glared at Sunfire " I said just grea, that thing has corrupted someone into thinking that he is good. You know you should watch out for him, assassins never make good friends, they might just stab you in the back." With that the shop keeper turned handed him his things and told the pair to get out. Fell feeling completely dishearten trailed behind Sunfire who was still fuming with what the shop keeper said about Fell not really reguresting what he had said until they were half way home.

Sunfire looked at Fell who looked like his heart hurt. Sunfire sighed " I do not mean to make you feel worse about today but I just could not stand how they were treating you. I just don't understand what their issue is with you. Speaking of which what did that shop keeper mean when he called you an assassin?" Fell sighed sadly, he knew this question was going to come and he did not want to lose his one and only friend who now felt more like a brother than anything else. Fell just stopped and looked at Sunfire tears falling from his face " Please do not hate me" He asked Sunfire. Sunfire looked shocked, what was so horrible that this viscet was scared to tell him what happened to him. Sunfire walked over to Fell and hugged him " I won't hate you just tell me." So that is what Fell did, the rest of the walk home and all through dinner Fell told Sunfire about his past life, how he had forgotten and then remembered. He explained as to why the towns people of this kingdom hated him and why he was so scared when he first met Sunfire on the road. After Fell was done Sunfire simply put a paw on Fells and gave him a sad smile " Do not worry my friend your past does not define who you are, their is light within you and I can see it. You are not what many make you out to be and I think that if you were a fraction of as horrible as the town thinks then I do not think that this kingdom would have let you live as if you were truly a dark soul you would not have changed your ways even with your memory loss. You would still be out trying to ruin others lives with what you can do. I see your light and it is grand, your pelt may show your darkness but your eyes show how bright you are. You are my friend Fell and you are my brother, nothing can change that now." Fell let out a sob and hugged Sunfire in pure joy " Thank you being the family that I have lost".

Word count: 5,547
Viscets Used:
Sunfire - Mine
Kakashi ( the mysterious Assassin) - Mine
Echeveria (the prince) - mine
All found in my character storage in my signature
Last edited by Stitch~ on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuakingAspen » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Possible mark!
QuakingAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Username: Prince Audric

Name: Zariel

Gender for Breeding: Female

I Walk as a Lion In A World Of Evil
I will not Fear as I Stand Tall
Threw Fire and Fury
Or Shadow of Night
I Roar to the Stars

Zari walked quietly through the graveyard with the rake as she made her way to a private section of the large cemetery. Once there she began to rake up the leaves that had fallen. Once that was done she started pulling weeds and clearing away trash that had either been left there by careless people or had blown in during the storm.

She had already cleaned the rest of the Cemetery but this section always hurt, having known most the people here it was painful to walk past there stones. As she cleaned, she carefully walked past the stones trying not to touch them. Even as a grave keeper she hated touching gravestones. But after losing the only people she had known, the closest thing she ever knew as a family, it was the least she could do.

After a while she took a break and sat down on a bench and sighed softly looking around. The very few that did visit the Cemetery where terrified of her,So here she remained, away from the world, away from the living. But there was one Viscet, Handsome and caring, he kept her feed and allowed her to stay with him when the weather was bad. She liked him, but was afraid to tell him, she was afraid that if she got to close to him he would die too, and become just another soul buried in her Cemetery.

She liked being alone but deep down she wanted a companion but after losing the only people she ever loved she was afraid to allow herself to become close to anyone ever again.
Last edited by Prince Audric on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Tieran
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Impress me:

Ideas;
The loving father of a couple kids but gets accused for a crime he didn't commit
Trying to get back to his family
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine_Ink » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:36 pm

This boy is cute, but I've decided not to run for him.

Good luck guys!
Last edited by Imagine_Ink on Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
this is a work in progress.

╔═════════════╗

Hey Guys!
Just my dull and boring signature!

I love stories. Reading, Writing,
and Creating is right up my
alley. Don't hesitate to PM me
or send me trade (even though
I don't really Have anything good.
(:

╚═════════════╝
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Username:
~❤~TheMazeRunner~❤~

Name:
Aku

Gender for breeding purposes:
Male

Impress me:
Birth Mother: deceased
Birth Father: deceased
Siblings: None

From before Aku was even born, he knew he was loved, by both his mother and his father. Near the end of his mother's pregnancy with him they both began to grow weaker, however they still fought and tried their best. Every night for the last two weeks, he could hear his parents praying to the moon goddess. They would pray that they would grow stronger, and that their viscling would survive and be healthy. After many nights of praying and pleading with the moon goddess she answered the pleas of the couple. She gave then both strength and his mother began to grow healthier with the remaining days. After Aku was born, his parents gave him his name as a thank you to the moon goddess for letting the young viscling be born healthy and strong. They used to tell him all kinds of stories about the moon goddess. Once he was a bit older and able to understand, they told him that his name means moon and they named him Aku to respect the moon goddess herself for blessing them with a strong healthy child. As he grew older he began to make many friends. His mother was delighted to see him making so many friends. She had always wanted many children, but after the situation with Aku, the couple had decided it was best to be thankful for the one viscling they were gifted. She treated all of Aku's friends as if they were her own children. Many years went by spending time together making pleasant memories that would last forever. As his parents grew older amd more frail, Aku began to take more care of them as a thank you for all the years they had loved and cherished him. One fateful night they grew very ill. Aku did everything he could to make sure they were comfortable and kmew that he loved them very much. He told them that whenever they felt they were ready to go, they could. He told them he would never forget them and he was grateful to have such wonderful parents. That night the three of them laughed and shared some of their favorite memories. Later that night as the three of them slept, his parents silently, peacefully passed on to the next life. To this day Aku still visits their graves and reminisces old memories while sharing new ones knowing that his parents can still hear him. He still remembers their love and strength. He remembers each and every lesson they taught him. He plans to one day pass them on to his own little visclings. Family is the most important thing to Aku, and it is something he holds near and dear to his heart.
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Username:
Name:
Impress me:
Last edited by Yuroshi on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me