The Anian Colony - #008 by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Anian Colony - #008

Postby Kenobi. » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Welcome to the Anian colony: a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape. Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales. Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star system? The possibilities are up to you..

This unintenionally Han Solo-ish Selkath belongs to TheLongWalk
Last edited by Kenobi. on Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Anian Colony - #008

Postby TheLongWalk » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Sorry for not having mine up sooner, weekend ended a bit more busy than expected.
Lets get real trite here, and hopefully you know Old Republic lore. :p

His name is Manaan-Solo, that's not his real name, but then again no one in this business uses their real name any way. I've only ever heard stories, but from what I heard it all started off kinda like this.

Like many freelancer captains, he did whatever odd jobs he could get his hands, err...fins on, and even then barely scraped together enough credits to keep the Hutts and the rest of the galaxies lowlifes off his back.

His ship was called the Kolto Scow, though calling it a ship might be giving it too much credit, a step above scrap would be more correct. It was an outdated Wayfarer class freighter, that was held together with more mesh tape and prayers than anything else. The stories as to how he obtained the ship are all different, some saying it was stolen during the chaos following the Firaxan sharks death, while others insist it was purchased with credits loaned from Nimro the Hutt.

And while the stories of Manaan-Solo's background have been twisted and warped by one too many Reactor-Cores in filthy cantinas, the reason we all know of him is a tale told consistently enough that it must be true.

It all began with one particularly luckless job, it was supposed to be one of the nice easy ones, but they never end up that way. See Solo managed to get approved to run freight of Czerka of all things, with a job like that you can fly easy and never have to worry about where your next meal will come from. Well as long as the cargo doesn't kill you or attract too much of the wrong attention that is.

The job was simple pickup some undisclosed cargo from Czerka's Citadel Station offices above Telos IV and deliver it to the destination, though the cargo wasn't quite what he expected.

After landing the Kolto Scow on the station and being checked in by Citadel Security, Solo quickly found himself approached by two droids both of which were marked with the Czerka emblem. One was a Golden, protocol droid and the other was a yellow, utility droid. Both were immaculately cleaned as you would expect droids from Czerka to be, though the utility droid had a scorch mark that could almost pass for a blaster mark.

With the curt mannerisms that all protocol droids seem to be programmed with, "I am B-4D4-GE3, and this is T1-N1." T1-N1, beeped and booped angrily, a small blaster popping from the front of his tool panels. B-4D4-GE3 looking at T1-N1, "You must forgive my companion, he is a bit late for his memory wipe, and is a bit eccentric. We are your cargo, and you will be paid upon our delivery." While droid cargo isn't common, its not unheard of, droid cargo from Czerka, however is. I don't know if Solo was that desperate for work or thought that the job was too good to be true, but that doesn't matter.

The details get fuzzy at this point, but he took the job. Little did he know that he was taking two droids with damaged programming aboard. See B-4D4-GE3 had been programmed to lie by the Ithorians on Citadel Station and T1-N1 had a realization that helping Czerka hurt sentiments...and T1-N1 liked it.

So Solo believing that he was going to get rich by transporting these droids, was more than a little mislead. Not only did B-4D4-GE3 lie about being the cargo he was sent to pickup , which cost him any future contracts Czerka, but cost him a good bit of credits and his ship as well.

Stay tuned for the future adventures and exploits of Manaan-Solo, to find out just how he lost his ship and where these droids are taking him.

Extra:
As far as favorite creatures I gotta say it goes to Kowakian monkey-lizard or Gizka.
Image Image
Last edited by TheLongWalk on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheLongWalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:48 am

Name: Korgo
Tell me about him: He's an - unsurprisingly - smuggler, working as a connection link between legal enterprises and illegal ones, such as bandits and pirates. His natural wit werent enough when his luck ran out and the ship he was in along with a group of raiders was overtaken by Xira and Rythor. They spared his life in exchange for him becoming their supply link.
Extra: Funny but being a mainly an animal person, I dont have a creature favorite in Star Wars - to be honest, it is fairly lacking in the matter of animals, and there arent that many to pick from. I have a favorite race however, it's Selonians! I just adore mustelids and this race to me is perfect :lol:

(is extension for a day or two possible? I hope I could write up more on him but my bad flu have just let go of me, head's still a bit fuzzy :( )
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me