Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A Fallen Leaf by CloverCatTwelve

Artist CloverCatTwelve [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A Fallen Leaf

Postby CloverCatTwelve » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:52 am

Today is the one-year anniversary of my cat's death, so I drew her. Her patterns are almost certainly a bit off since I only have one picture of her, which is a picture of her back and tail. Her name was Mama Cat, but I called her Leafshine, so I associate her with leaves, specifically ash leaves. The reason its ash leaves is because on this day last year, the day she died, I found a leaf on the floor of my bedroom that looked like an ash leaf. It might not have been, since I'm not sure if there are ash trees by my house, but I assume it was. Because of this connection with ash leaves, I drew her holding an ash leaf. The leaf is glowing a lot, so it's hard to see. Here's a version with a lot less glowing:

Sorry if this made you sad... have a nice day!
Last edited by CloverCatTwelve on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
CloverCatTwelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Fallen Leaf

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 am

this is very pretty! i'm very sorry to hear about leafshine, i'm sure she is having a blast in starclan <3

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that! But I hope she's happy, wherever she is now! <3
Also, this art is beautiful. C:

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloverCatTwelve » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 pm

MokuMoku wrote:this is very pretty! i'm very sorry to hear about leafshine, i'm sure she is having a blast in starclan <3

Swirlshine wrote:Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that! But I hope she's happy, wherever she is now! <3
Also, this art is beautiful. C:

Thank you both for your compliments and condolences!
CloverCatTwelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me