Postby lysander » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:37 pm

last ta adopt folks !
how does this adopt get in trouble? 750 words max or one art

ends in 12 days

Code: Select all
username:
name:
prompt: how does this adopt get in trouble? 750 words max or one art

Last edited by lysander on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: poncho pals - T5 - skull student

Postby VoidRinkusu » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:51 am

username: VoidRinkusu
name: (Something spooky?)

Res with reaper in training
Last edited by VoidRinkusu on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:57 am

MARK

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:46 am

username: whisky
name: Incubus
gender: sex unknown but they liked to be referred to with gender-neutral pronouns !
Terrorizes local grave yards, everyone knows that it’s just incubus. They try to be spooky bet definitely are not. They’re a sweet, precious calm baby who just enjoys spooking others but just ends of making them laugh. They’re a heart warmer. <3
Last edited by whisky on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:34 am

username: Lieutenant sparks
name: tba
res with sylvies brother
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:41 am

mmm yes mark

Re: poncho pals - T57 - skull student

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:17 am

Username: Lorne_Purnima
    Name: Alastor Xaphan
    How does this adopt get in trouble? Alastor is a major pyromaniac, he loves setting fire to just about anything and then watching it burn. It started off small as lighting matches and watching as the fire slowly made its way down the stick then slowly got more intense going from pieces to paper then to entire books then to cardboard boxes and so on. So far the biggest thing he has burned was a mattress, his first being his own, which he set on fire completely on accident while burning some other things on it. It was put out before the entire bed was destroyed and before it caught anything else but it set him off onto lighting up mattresses in general. He usually finds old ones dumped on the sides of roads and in the woods near his house.

750 words max or one art
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:34 am

username: neongraveyard
name: Lucius
prompt: how does this adopt get in trouble?

It’s never really how Lucius finds trouble. It’s how it finds him. He keeps a low profile, avoids risks, keeps a level head and makes rational decisions. He believes strictly in following logic rather than emotions, and on any given day his voice will sound monotone. Many of his fellow students and coworkers wonder if he even has emotions; if he does, he certainly doesn’t let them show.

Unfortunately for him, he has the luck of someone who broke a thousand mirrors. When he forgets his jacket it always rains, when he makes a snide comment he’s sent to detention or reprimanded by his parents, when he forgets to do something it causes catastrophe. No matter how many precautions he takes, he always finds him on the wrong end of the stick. He doesn’t believe in luck, however, and blames his own carelessness for the problems surrounding his life rather than seeking out some unconventional means of fixing his luck.

What caused him to have such a terrible fate is hard to determine; perhaps it was his parent’s own bad luck that was passed down to him. Perhaps a jealous lover has cursed him for breaking their heart. He doesn’t know, and he refuses to look any further than his own shortcomings. To fix a problem, one must accept that it exists, and Lucius is blind to his own misfortune.

Because of the chaos that often surrounds him, he is irreparably hard on himself. He considers himself a perfectionist, and his attention to detail is an obsession to him. If he leaves something out of place, or doesn’t finish a task, it sticks in the back of his mind for days or even weeks. Lucius even experiences brief bouts of anxiety when he knows he’s done something wrong (even if the action he deems “wrong” is forgetting to turn off a light or leaving an object in a place it doesn’t usually belong) and will be on edge for the next few hours at a minimum, expecting some form of punishment from the universe for making a mistake. To err is to be human, but Lucius isn’t human, and though his kind make mistakes just the same as him, his anger always returns to himself.

His perfectionism permits him to do well in school, and as such, his parents have very little concern for him. They may reassure him that everyone makes mistakes now and then, but still expect him to keep his current pace and excel in his classes and extracurricular activities. He feels that the world rests on his shoulders, and he is often so deep inside of his own mind that he misses or forgets events that happen in other’s lives. Lucius also has a difficult time with both expressing his own emotions and understanding others; more often than not he pushes his own feelings off, convinced that to be perfect he must be devoid of them. When his classmates come to him with complaints or express something deep with meaning, he usually shrugs them off. Strong sentiments are like poison to him; his view on himself taints every compliment that comes his way, leaving him with a weak laugh or an uncomfortable shrug rather than a “thank you” in response.

Lucius’ life is far from easy. That being said, he does have his small moments of joy; he often finds comfort in the soft sounds of rain pattering against his roof, the flowers beginning to bloom in spring, the changing colors of the leaves in autumn. To see others happy often lightens his mood, and from time to time, he’ll allow himself to do a kind deed for a classmate or a friend. He worries that something terrible may come for straying from his own path to help another, but seeing another student smile warmly at him makes him feel… something. Something good, he would argue.

[650/750]
Last edited by deerbroken on Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:53 pm

username: 9tailedfox
name: acton
prompt: acton doesn't really cause trouble, but he does get into it.
you see, acton really just has the worst timing possible. he gets caught in messy or just plain weird situations then ends up getting blamed for them. good can often come from these circumstances but acton doesn't really notice, he's usually too ticked off to be optimistic. honestly, for some unknown reason, he just walks right into trouble. it might have to do with fact that acton's a complete space case and his mind is always off drifting somewhere, but he won't admit to that. "i just have really bad luck" he'll say.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:18 pm

neongraveyard wrote:username: neongraveyard
name: Lucius
prompt: how does this adopt get in trouble?

It’s never really how Lucius finds trouble. It’s how it finds him. He keeps a low profile, avoids risks, keeps a level head and makes rational decisions. He believes strictly in following logic rather than emotions, and on any given day his voice will sound monotone. Many of his fellow students and coworkers wonder if he even has emotions; if he does, he certainly doesn’t let them show.

Unfortunately for him, he has the luck of someone who broke a thousand mirrors. When he forgets his jacket it always rains, when he makes a snide comment he’s sent to detention or reprimanded by his parents, when he forgets to do something it causes catastrophe. No matter how many precautions he takes, he always finds him on the wrong end of the stick. He doesn’t believe in luck, however, and blames his own carelessness for the problems surrounding his life rather than seeking out some unconventional means of fixing his luck.

What caused him to have such a terrible fate is hard to determine; perhaps it was his parent’s own bad luck that was passed down to him. Perhaps a jealous lover has cursed him for breaking their heart. He doesn’t know, and he refuses to look any further than his own shortcomings. To fix a problem, one must accept that it exists, and Lucius is blind to his own misfortune.

Because of the chaos that often surrounds him, he is irreparably hard on himself. He considers himself a perfectionist, and his attention to detail is an obsession to him. If he leaves something out of place, or doesn’t finish a task, it sticks in the back of his mind for days or even weeks. Lucius even experiences brief bouts of anxiety when he knows he’s done something wrong (even if the action he deems “wrong” is forgetting to turn off a light or leaving an object in a place it doesn’t usually belong) and will be on edge for the next few hours at a minimum, expecting some form of punishment from the universe for making a mistake. To err is to be human, but Lucius isn’t human, and though his kind make mistakes just the same as him, his anger always returns to himself.

His perfectionism permits him to do well in school, and as such, his parents have very little concern for him. They may reassure him that everyone makes mistakes now and then, but still expect him to keep his current pace and excel in his classes and extracurricular activities. He feels that the world rests on his shoulders, and he is often so deep inside of his own mind that he misses or forgets events that happen in other’s lives. Lucius also has a difficult time with both expressing his own emotions and understanding others; more often than not he pushes his own feelings off, convinced that to be perfect he must be devoid of them. When his classmates come to him with complaints or express something deep with meaning, he usually shrugs them off. Strong sentiments are like poison to him; his view on himself taints every compliment that comes his way, leaving him with a weak laugh or an uncomfortable shrug rather than a “thank you” in response.

Lucius’ life is far from easy. That being said, he does have his small moments of joy; he often finds comfort in the soft sounds of rain pattering against his roof, the flowers beginning to bloom in spring, the changing colors of the leaves in autumn. To see others happy often lightens his mood, and from time to time, he’ll allow himself to do a kind deed for a classmate or a friend. He worries that something terrible may come for straying from his own path to help another, but seeing another student smile warmly at him makes him feel… something. Something good, he would argue.

[650/750]

congratulations!!!! i love this story + concept so much GOSH this character really feels alive !!!! ;w; CONGRATS!!!!
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes