Postby lysander » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 pm

third trial artist adopt!
why are they so shy? 250 words max or one art

ends in 7 days

Code: Select all
username:
name:
prompt: why are they so shy? 250 words max or one art

Last edited by lysander on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: poncho pals - T3 - little red

Postby Slugs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 am

what a precious little angel
Slugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slugs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:56 am

much cute
Slugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:01 am

username: pastelllizard
    name: red
    prompt: red used to be a black rose's flower petal trapped in ice, leaving them watching the world for thousands of years until the ice had melted. one bright, warm morning. all of the other petals on the rose had withered away years ago, but red wanted to see more of the world. red wanted to explore and travel even though they knew nearly nothing about how the world was.

the night they were about to wither away was the night of a red moon's eclipse and the night an old witch held a ceremony to give life to an inanimate object or organism that had the strongest will to live. red watched as the power of the eclipse and the witch's powers, allowed them to come to life nearby.

after finishing the ceremony, the witch packed her things and began to leave. panicking and unaware of how to talk, red ran over to the woman and poked at her legs to get her attention. they tried to talk, but all that came out were small squeaks and gibberish which led to confusion and embarrassment to red, who wanted to be taken seriously.

they found out later, after a few weeks with the witch who they now call granny, that other people and creatures can be very mean to red for the way they talk and for how they came to life. they find more confidence in hand signals, drawings, and charades to communicate, but only if granny deems them worthy. (250/250)
Last edited by blimq on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unris » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:53 am

username: unris
name: Rojo
prompt: They are so shy because the only language she knows how to speak or write is Spanish. Nearly all of the other PP cant speak Spanish and she is socially awkward so she just stays quiet and out of the way most of the time.
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: poncho pals - T55 - little red

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:32 pm

username: Golden-Boy
name: Rider
prompt: [250/250]

They're shy due to how they were raised, and the stories they were told when they were younger. Their parents always made sure they were locked up in their house, and made sure that they never went out of the house without at least one of their parents with them. The ways that their parents taught them about the dangers of the outside world were anything but child safe.

Red was always told stories about the dangers of strangers, and one that shook them to the very core was the story of Little Red Riding Hood. The story that was told to them had no happy ending, unlike the story that most children had read to them. In this version of the story, instead of the woodcutter saving little red and her grandmother, there was an unnervingly detailed explanation about how Little Red and her Grandmother suffered in the stomach of the wolf, and how both were crying and holding eachother as they died inside of the wolf.

This version of the story had not only scared them, but it traumatized them to the point where they had developed into a selective mute. They hated being around people they didn't know, which was almost everybody except for their now absent parents. Without anyone to be with them to give them strength around others, they've become an outcast and a shut in. They never want to talk to anyone, and they never want to even look someone else in the eyes.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: poncho pals - T55 - little red

Postby kiwipen » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:11 am

good luck to those who entered <3
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:40 pm

pastelllizard wrote:
    username: pastelllizard
    name: red
    prompt: red used to be a black rose's flower petal trapped in ice, leaving them watching the world for thousands of years until the ice had melted. one bright, warm morning. all of the other petals on the rose had withered away years ago, but red wanted to see more of the world. red wanted to explore and travel even though they knew nearly nothing about how the world was.

the night they were about to wither away was the night of a red moon's eclipse and the night an old witch held a ceremony to give life to an inanimate object or organism that had the strongest will to live. red watched as the power of the eclipse and the witch's powers, allowed them to come to life nearby.

after finishing the ceremony, the witch packed her things and began to leave. panicking and unaware of how to talk, red ran over to the woman and poked at her legs to get her attention. they tried to talk, but all that came out were small squeaks and gibberish which led to confusion and embarrassment to red, who wanted to be taken seriously.

they found out later, after a few weeks with the witch who they now call granny, that other people and creatures can be very mean to red for the way they talk and for how they came to life. they find more confidence in hand signals, drawings, and charades to communicate, but only if granny deems them worthy. (250/250)

congrats!! i love this cute little story you made up ahhh witches are so cute...thank you everyone who entered!!
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes