The Battle For The Favorite

"The Battle For The Favorite" by Shadow17

Dressup entry

The Battle For The Favorite

Postby Shadow17 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:53 am

So every year when this dress up comes around I have a "competition" for the title of "Favorite Pound Pet". What I do is I line up my favorite pound pet from a certain month along with a bunch of others. It was a close fight this year, with it ending up between Wings Of Hope, an April squid, or Ximena, the March Sunback wolf. After a very good fight, Ximena won, only because I had better objects to decorate her with. What's funny is I made a list of the pets I was going to put up as the favorites from each month, but I must have blanked out and skipped 3 months, because when I was going through them and opening them all up in different tabs, a few months were missing XD. I went back and chose the ones from the months I must have skipped over and Ximena was one of them. XD If you remember, last year Gracie was the winner, purely because I didn't have many pound pets back then XD.

Good job, Ximena.
Image โ–ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
โ โ–ˆ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐– ฟ โ–ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ/๐ก๐ž - ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ - ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me