Artist sotysko [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bunnifly #003 - Green Tones

Postby sotysko » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:13 pm

✿ π™²π™»π™Ύπš‚π™΄π™³ - πšπ™°π™΅π™΅π™»π™΄ ✿
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Please read the main thread before attempting to adopt.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
πšπš„π™»π™΄πš‚

This is a free raffle in which you may enter once with only 1 account. Please use the form and write a little bio about what's this Bunnifly's favorite summertime activity is. Please do not spam this thread! Ends on the 8th of August
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
πšƒπšπ™°π™Έπšƒπš‚

β€’ Type: Fly
β€’ Wings: Fly
β€’ Mane: Standard
β€’ Eyes: Heterochromia
β€’ Ears: Up
β€’ Tail: Standard
β€’ Fur: Standard
β€’ Accessories: None
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
π™΅π™Ύπšπ™Ό

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] texthere
[b]Gender:[/b] texthere
[b]Prompt:[/b] texthere

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/center]
Thank you!
Last edited by sotysko on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sotysko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bunnifly #003 - Green Tones

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Name: Beau
Prompt:
Beau's favourite summer activity is collecting flowers and making flower crowns. being a butterfly rabbit makes flowers one of her favourite foods of all time and summer has a lot of beautiful ones. beyond eating them she also loves to collect some, she decorates her whole house with flowers and often drops flower crowns on her friends randomly just for the fun of making them something.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:13 am

Name: fiosu
Prompt: fiosu loves going to the beach and stealing the ice cream from all the ice cream trucks. other than that, she makes flowercrowns and gives them to her friends.
When she's run out of flowers and ice cream trucks, she sleeps. A lot.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sotysko » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:47 am

bump
sotysko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killawolf17 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 am

Name: Killawolf17
Prompt: Summer is family reunion time, which means a ton of fun games and prizes! She absolutely loves running around with the others and having fun. Her favourite part is the six legged race and the swimming to cool off after all the events! She also love just relaxing with friends and family, often watching the clouds.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetdragon » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:59 am

Name: Marlowe
Prompt: Marlowe loves anything to do with water. She loves the ocean, rivers and lakes. She's not a huge fan of swimming but she loves the beauty of the water and the sweet little animals in it and around it. Her favourite animals are crabs. She loves going down to the beach in the Summer and watching all the crabs scrambling around. During the colder months, she misses being able to go and watch the little crabs and so she sleeps with a red crab teddy to remind her of her little crab pals and the warmth of Summer.
sweetdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:29 am

Name: Liv
Prompt: Liv loves going for nature walks! She loves to explore the world around her, but she definitely has a favourite track, which she refers to as 'the everything walk'. It starts off in a forest, cool and shady, where sunlight dapples the ground through the leafy canopy. It's full of native plants and trees, and all around you is the sounds of wildlife and trickling streams. Everything is lush and green, and Liv always feels like she's been taken to another world. Once you emerge from the forest, you're met with a magnificent coastline view, where all you can see is sky and the sea stretching out into the distance. It's a very popular place to watch the sunset. There's a track leading down to the beach, where the sand is cool and soft, and from there you can explore a rocky stretch of tide pools. Liv loves to see all of the creatures that live there, especially starfish. After that it's a scenic walk along the beach to get back, and she always takes time to collect more seashells to add to her collection back home.
.β€’Β° ✿ Β°β€’.

silhou β€’ she/they/her β€’ queer β€’ infj β€’ AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character sales ✿ kalons ✿ self love reminders ✿ support your local artist

Image Image Image Image

Β°β€’. ✿ .β€’Β°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sotysko » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:03 am

bump
sotysko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sotysko » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:51 pm

SilhouetteStation wrote:
Name: Liv
Prompt: Liv loves going for nature walks! She loves to explore the world around her, but she definitely has a favourite track, which she refers to as 'the everything walk'. It starts off in a forest, cool and shady, where sunlight dapples the ground through the leafy canopy. It's full of native plants and trees, and all around you is the sounds of wildlife and trickling streams. Everything is lush and green, and Liv always feels like she's been taken to another world. Once you emerge from the forest, you're met with a magnificent coastline view, where all you can see is sky and the sea stretching out into the distance. It's a very popular place to watch the sunset. There's a track leading down to the beach, where the sand is cool and soft, and from there you can explore a rocky stretch of tide pools. Liv loves to see all of the creatures that live there, especially starfish. After that it's a scenic walk along the beach to get back, and she always takes time to collect more seashells to add to her collection back home.

congrats ! you win the bunnifly! i will add you to the drawing
sotysko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:57 pm

oh wow thank you so much!! I'll take good care of her ^^