Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nursery

Postby snowdrake » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:00 am

RESTRICTED AREA!
don't post tickets yet, please come back later!

welcome to the ryugi nursery!
    all ryugis have the magical ability to create new life! how so? well, another unique thing about ryugis is how they reproduce! if two ryugis like each other a lot and form a strong bond, they have the ability to combine their invisible magic auras and create offspring! this is done with a ritual every full moon!
[img]ritual%20img%20here[/img]

things you should know

1. a ryugi can only breed two times in their life, so choose wisely who you want to breed you ryugi with! of course, this limit can be overwritten to a total of four times if you use two breeding certificates on your ryugi.
    2. ryugis will have 1-4 pups, the number of them is generated with random.org.
    3. a ryugi must wait 3 full weeks until they can breed again. this timer starts after the breeding ticket was accepted by an artist!
    4. breeding tickets must be filled out correctly in order for them to be valid.
    5. you may not edit your breeding ticket posts! if you edit a ticket post it will be disqualified!
    6. you don't have to wait for an artist to open their slots if you want to post your ticket. however, please respect the fact that your ticket might not get chosen right away. for that matter we have the ticket count on the ticket form. you have to link all of your previous posts individually regarding your ticket. you may not link to tickets that already have been accepted.
    7. if you don't like the designs of your pups, please don't bash the artist for it! they put a lot of work into the batch and if you don't like the pups you can always adopt them out or trade them. that being said, any kind of passive-aggressiveness or harassment will be reported immediately.
    8. you must wait at least 2 pages and 2 days until you can repost your ticket!
    9. you may edit the coding of your ticket but please make sure you do not change the necessary information on it. you may not add new stuff other than images on your ticket. changing the layout and colors is fine as well but please make sure it's readable on both PC and mobile!
    10. you may only breed your ryugi with another person's ryugi if you have clear proof of their agreement! for this link to a screenshot of their approval. do not post the screenshot as an image on your ticket! their username, the date and the name of both ryugis that will be bred has to be clearly visible on the screenshot!
    11. only one owner involved in a two-owner-breeding may post the ticket.
    12. up to three ryugis may be bred for a single batch at a time.
    13. ryugis must be fully grown and have an approved adult base before they can breed! the exception to this are PPS ryugis, if they are old enough (20 days) to be considered an adult.
    14. same-sex breedings (male×male | female×female) are allowed!
    15. pups can be grown when they are 20 days old.
    16. please only post a maximum of three separate tickets at a time!

the ticket

Code: Select all
    [center][b]I want to breed my ryugi![/b][/center]
    [list][b]owner #1:[/b]
    [b]ryugi #1:[/b]
    [u]name:[/u]
    [u]edits:[/u]
    [u]hex codes:[/u]

[b]owner #2:[/b]
    [b]ryugi #2:[/b]

[b]owner #3:[/b]
    [b]ryugi #3:[/b]

[i]total of times you posted this particular ticket:[/i] [link to all of the posts and remove this text][/list]
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me