these guys will be OTA
    looking for
    - art
    - characters
    - C$
    - dA points
    - rares+
    - certain event pets

i prefer art/characters and currency offers, but in the interest of including more people i'll also take rares and event pets for this batch!

for all pet/currency offers, i don't really have a minimum of what you can offer
    - for C$ and dA points i'm using the conversion ratio 18C$ = 100 dA points
    - any rares + are fine ^^ i don't care about date, species, or WL
    - for event pets, i'm looking for current event pets and mostly the dragons, chameleons, and parrots/macaws

let me know if you'd like to offer art or characters and i can provide a list of characters i'm seeking art for and/or a list of what themes i tend to like more in characters ^^
    please note that if you offer art, you will not officially own the pup until the art is completed. once it's done, i'll change the palette, add you to the reference, and update you as owner

when you post, please also include a palette with preferably at least 5 colors and tell me where you want the colors to go (greys 1 - 5). please also tell me what colors / patterns you want for the "custom" colors - eyes, nose, ears, and items
    you can use a pre-made palette, make your own from kuler or coolors, give me raw hexcodes, or just give me names of colors or a general description of colors. i'll accept palettes with between 4 and 7 colors
    - i can add simple patterns to the beanie, scarf, bandanna, and baseball cap
    - i can do multiple flower colors for the flower necklace
    - i can change the opacity of the glasses/sunglasses and the goggles

end date (per pup):
      2 days after first offer
      or
      when i get an irresistible offer (warning will be given to all participants in advance if this happens)

1. closed -- Wolfycat101
-- offers
- Wolfycat101 -- winning offer

2. open
-- offers

3. open
-- offers

4. open
-- offers

5. open
-- offers

6. open
-- offers
- rain,
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable Batch 2 -- CYOP -- 5/6 Open

Postby corrosive_limes » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:22 pm

up ~
2 - 6 still available -- condensed first post and took out repetitive chunks
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable Batch 2 -- CYOP -- 5/6 Open

Postby GiniePig123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Bump

Last bumped by corrosive_limes on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 pm.
GiniePig123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me