Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rattle Drakes -- Marking Open! by corrosive_limes

Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rattle Drakes -- Marking Open!

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Marking open
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rattle Drakes -- Behavior Handbooks

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:42 pm

general rules
- All of CS's rules and policies still apply
- Be kind and respectful to all members of the community
- Do not beg or harass for anything from other members, including but not limited to breedings, customs, gifts, or art
- You can not create your own Rattle Drake without admin permission or with a custom / MYO ticket
- Do not claim any official artwork or artwork you didn't make as your own
- Please do not mini-mod if you're not a moderator. it simply causes more confusion for everyone

competition behavior
- Do not whine, beg, or harass the artist or any other users if you did not win a Rattle Drake
- Do not bribe the artist to pick you
- Do not attempt to guilt trip the artist or winner or in any way make the artist and winner feel bad
- If you made or ordered try out art for a competition you lost and "conveniently" remove the art without explanation after judging, you will be warned for poor sportsmanship
- However, you may choose to withdraw the art if and only if a) the artist you commissioned disallows it or b) you plan to reuse the concept for a future competition, in which case the character portrayed must be changed. If this is the case, please make a new post explaining that you're withdrawing the art and why.

ownership and oc guidelines
- You may own an unlimited number of Rattle Drakes at this time
- Do not draw or write any sort of public NSFW, controversially offensive, or non-child friendly material involving a Rattle Drake
- A Rattle Drake may have any personality, sexuality, gender, etc. you wish
- You may create any AU you wish for your Rattle Drake outside of their natural lore
- Respect others' AUs in their own threads (i.e. don't try to push a magical Rattle Drake in an RP that doesn't have magic)
- You may not impede, restrict, or otherwise dictate anything to do with a Rattle Drake's identity, personality, or lore if you do not own or co-own that Rattle Drake.

trading and resale
- You may not sell a Rattle Drake for more than you bought it for
- You may not sell a Rattle Drake for a currency you did not buy it for
- You may not trade a Rattle Drake for anything outside the species
- You may trade Rattle Drakes for other Rattle Drakes
- You may gift Rattle Drakes to other users
- No person involved in a trade can exceed trading away 3 Rattle Drakes per transaction
- There is a 30 day cool down between trading Rattle Drakes. you may not trade another until 30 days have passed
- A Rattle Drake must have been owned for at least 15 days before being traded, sold, or gifted

staff rules
coming soon
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rattle Drakes -- Do not post

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:43 pm

traits
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff + strikes/bans
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra res 2
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:44 pm

extra res 3
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:44 pm

marking open ~
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rattle Drakes -- Marking Open!

Postby dragonstars » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:24 pm

mArK!love these already!