LR Perytons #26 by Bayfire213

Based on Click to view
Artist Bayfire213 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LR Perytons #26

Postby Bayfire213 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Lost River Perytons are large, meat-eating animals with the forelimbs, body, and head of a deer and the hind of a bird. They are tameable with proper handling, and bond to only one person in their lifetime. Because of their large size, Perytons are able to ridden. However, riders should always exercise caution among these creatures, as even the tamed ones can be extremely dangerous.

Owner: Placebo
Name: Fulton
Eye Color: Mulberry Mash
Phenotype: Hooded Collared Fawn with Freckles and Fawn Spots
Genotype: ee AA FF Colcol HdHd Frfr FnFn
Stats:
- Intelligence: Poor
- Stamina: Very Good
- Conformation: Good
- Agility: Poor
Breeding Notes:
- Will always pass Agouti
- Will always pass Fawn
- Will always pass Hooded
- Will always pass Fawn Spots
Last edited by Bayfire213 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LR Perytons #26

Postby Placebo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:09 pm

Owner: Placebo
Name: Fulton
Something About Him/Her:

Love for the Tale of Arachne

Fulton has always been the most interested in the mythological creature Arachne, who was never a greek god or anything of the sort; just a woman with a big ego who paid a terrible price. Fulton first became interested in the lore behind her because he's always loved spiders. (specifically non-venomous tarantulas and teeny web spiders- he finds them fascinating, but he isn't stupid) As Aster grew older and a bit more "world-wise," so to speak, he started to garner a whole lot more meaning behind the story between Athena and Arachne. The story made sense to him at first- obviously, a snobby female way too over her head thought she was the best and got the wake up call of her life- but one day he went back and looked at the story, and promptly decided to look just a little bit deeper. What he chose to see still barely surprises him to this very day- all he sees now is a girl, while impudent, still decided to speak up against the Greek gods' faulty natures. Arachne's weaving compared to Athena's depicted the gods in their reality instead of over-glorifying them as Athena does.

This particular lore behind Arachne honestly makes Fulton just a little bit sick to his stomach. Even more so because of the fact that having some less than pleasant views on a higher power is still subdued with vigor even in the modern age that he lives in. He understands that hate against a higher power for petty reasons is illogical! But... Fulton wishes, above all else, that all around the world, speaking up against corrupt, unjust, or simply heinous authority will no longer be just an impossibility, or something so discouraged that voices are cut off and shut out in fear of lives being snuffed out.
Last edited by Placebo on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:59 am

Owner: kortico
Name: actaeon - god of wilderness, wildlife, and male animals
Something About Him/Her:
he has a terrible fear of dogs ever since an accident with them many years ago,
and is now very wary around animals that may resemble one, even including foxes.
for a peryton that loves nature and being kept in large, forested areas such as him,
this proves to be a big misfortune.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:15 pm

Owner: thefrenchgoldfish
Name: Glimmering Stones (glimmer)
Something About Him/Her: glimmer is not so sharp. when she is thinking she takes her time and understands what she is evaluating, but she often forgets after that and has to restart. many medicine perytons think that she has a special mental condition, but no one can figure it out. due to this imperfection, glimmer is left out frequently and gets frustrated alot. this snowballs further and since she is left out, she is alone regularly. this has lead to depression, but luckily, she has reached out to one of her most beloved friends, who is keeping her happy.
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:59 am

Congratulations, Placebo~! I loved the thought put into your form, as well as the mythological reference~ This darling is all yours, and his information shall be updated in just a second~

Thank you all for entering, and I wish you all the best of luck in any and all future competitions~!
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes